• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIEGE 2010 OCT. 2ND $2000 for SSBB&SSF4 ATL GA Ally, NinJaRLiNk, Seibrik, Shaky, Afro

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
In Atlanta? The day of my mom's birthday? Ally? ;___;

Why'd you do this to me, guys?! I ****ing hate all of you!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
In Atlanta? The day of my mom's birthday? Ally? ;___;

Why'd you do this to me, guys?! I ****ing hate all of you!
Crafty suggestion: Your mom comes out to Siege and takes the winnings :bee:

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I've never really appeared on the tourney scene, but I think I may be coming. The name is Kaptain, I'm a Dedede. Ill be there if I can get off work.

Player-1

Smash Legend
This reminds me. Unless it's been mentioned in previous pages, what's going to be happening pre-SIEGE during the day?

I was wondering the same thing actually today. If there is no way to play brawl in the venue then maybe someone staying at the hotel can open their room up to some friendlies and stuff.

Is Ally really confirmed for this? Either way, I'm going to take 1st people. Stop trying =]
yes, read back to page 2 i think.

Player-1

Smash Legend
We need Set ups for Both SSF4&SSBB Tournaments.

If you can provide a Full Set Up (25"< TV, PS3/360/Wii, & Game), please let me know and we'll waive the door fee for helping us out;)

Come to the next COMBO (9/11) BREAKER on Saturday Sept. 11th to receive a high seed in the brackets for this tournament! I will waive the Door Fee for the winners(SSF4 & SSBB only) of the 9/11 COMBO BREAKER!:lick:

COMBO BREAKER: @USGA:10895 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell:770-910-7951 for more tournament info:chuckle:

10 characters.

bigman40

Smash Master
Ah. Didn't notice that he posted on Atomsk's account. Speaking of which, any ATL North players coming to this other than Ninjalink?

Player-1

Smash Legend
B AWAL, do you know if any other top players from FL are coming besides GDX and HRnut, like Seibrik or Nick Riddle?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Update from the TO:

There WILL be stuff to do friday, saturday, and sunday. IDK what it is right now, but there will be stuff to do, non-brawl stuff AFAIK, but I'm pretty sure if someone gets a room in the hotel then we can friendly there.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol seems AL wont be the only OoS coming to this. I'm 10x more hyped for this.

PB&J

Smash Hero
surprised this doesnt have more hype..big lou got this in a bag then..where we eating at after this lounis..lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
BigLou would have this in the bag if anyone in the world came, Luigi is just too broken.

mayne where are all these other peeps though? You're playing for $1,000 in cash prizes to the top 5 and all we got down here is a luigi and a pokemon trainer as our top players, sounds like E Z money to me. Where u at MK mains?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
from NC it wil prob be Me, Kadaj, shady, and stockfield. Ninja link will most likely be in our car as well.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Ppl just ....insist to put spaces and not capitalizing the L in my name. Its EXACTLY how it is on smashboards folks T_T

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Awal(Chez) - Brawl (Will play SF4 4 fun)
SomaCruz - SF4 (Will play Brawl 4 Fun)
MrFTW - Brawl (Will Play SF4 4 fun)

Top Bottom