• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*SideEffect* Presents YCBM. Houston TX. RESULTS 1ST PAGE IM SO **** AMAZING HUH?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
hey at what time is this tourny at 10 or 11
Do you make it a habit of asking questions that can be answered by reading the first post? Seriously, come on now. Read it carefully before asking any questions. <_<

dawn001

Smash Ace
Do you make it a habit of asking questions that can be answered by reading the first post? Seriously, come on now. Read it carefully before asking any questions. <_<
hey hey i just like to be sure that is all dont get all :mad: mad about it lol jk........hey do play with marth dont you? if you do i want to marth ditto against my marth are you up for it ?:chuckle: :chuckle:

Jake13

Smash Lord
hey hey i just like to be sure that is all dont get all :mad: mad about it lol jk........hey do play with marth dont you? if you do i want to marth ditto against my marth are you up for it ?:chuckle: :chuckle:
Marth ditto's are worse than fox dittos

I hope this tourney has lots of marth dittos

kage921

Smash Journeyman
ok that was scary ...:psycho: but anywho what !!! falco vs fox hell no fox owns no matter what

Naw playa, you got the game messed up. Falco will pound some faces in. lol Don't you worry my falco will become "godly" as TGM would say.

TGM

Smash Lord
i will show u how to beat falcos with samus. its one of her worst match ups, but it can be done.

Velox

Smash Ace
TGM's weird. Shine spike is too good in Fox vs. Falco. That and Fox has an easier time getting around lasers than most. And I'm not even talking jumping, I'm talking u-smash out of shield. Hell yeah, rips mindless Falco's right out of laser -> d-air. They've both got **** combos, not that combos should ever decide a matchup imo.

Beating Falco as Samus is as easy as 1 2 3 ^ B... (I'm kidding)

Uh oh, I'm leaning back towards A-Kon.

TGM

Smash Lord
TGM's weird. Shine spike is too good in Fox vs. Falco. That and Fox has an easier time getting around lasers than most. And I'm not even talking jumping, I'm talking u-smash out of shield. Hell yeah, rips mindless Falco's right out of laser -> d-air. They've both got **** combos, not that combos should ever decide a matchup imo.

Beating Falco as Samus is as easy as 1 2 3 ^ B... (I'm kidding)

Uh oh, I'm leaning back towards A-Kon.

im glad your kidding cause that up out of shield does not chage the advanatge to samus.....

dawn001

Smash Ace
Naw playa, you got the game messed up. Falco will pound some faces in. lol Don't you worry my falco will become "godly" as TGM would say.
right! your falco will never have a chance against my fox ,my fox will own your falco anyday iam goin to shine spike all the way ...lol

kage921

Smash Journeyman
right! your falco will never have a chance against my fox ,my fox will own your falco anyday iam goin to shine spike all the way ...lol
Well like I said, I bearly picked up falco and I manage to put the pressure on you, that you have to run away from me. You still beat me I'll give you that but, how long have you been playing with fox??? compare that to the time that I've played with falco.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
How bout my falco against anyones fox...? I loose I give you a dollar...i win i get nothin?.... how bout it...?

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Jeremy feifer: Ill take that bet but lets make it a falco ditto?

After beating james' falco in a best of 10(winning the first six matche for the title of "Best houston falco" I will gladly take the challenge =]

And that goes for anyone else who wants a falco ditto mm :)

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Jeremy feifer: Ill take that bet but lets make it a falco ditto?

After beating james' falco in a best of 10(winning the first six matche for the title of "Best houston falco" I will gladly take the challenge =]

And that goes for anyone else who wants a falco ditto mm :)
true your falco is good ronnie...but you should know from history its not unbeatable... infact iv beatin your falco probably 10times as much as iv beating your fox. So your on...<---sounded gay

kage921

Smash Journeyman
ok....cool.... lol kage was up on it I wanted to play ya anyway.

when will it be more convenient for you to play? Let meknow cause I heard that you main falco and I want to see how I do against another falco

Ronnie I'll mm your falco/fox, I just need to play you guy.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Well like I said, I bearly picked up falco and I manage to put the pressure on you, that you have to run away from me. You still beat me I'll give you that but, how long have you been playing with fox??? compare that to the time that I've played with falco.
no you lie you had aredy play with falco before for a while dont bring that **** about just starting with your falco you say that to all your characters that you play with.....and you are right about you manage to pressure me but that was on final destination where you have a little more of an advantage with that lazer but what happen after that when we started to play on different stages what what you had no chance my fox **** your falco BAD!!!!! ......but is cool keep it up i hope you can some day beat my falco.........since in like my hmm i dont know my 3rd best.....but keep it up:chuckle: :chuckle:

dawn001

Smash Ace
hey dawn ast wensday i saw kages own your marth in my opinion does thise start something?
nope he dint not own my marth right after you whent to the computer me and kage kept playing marth dittos and from there he dint beat me anymore i beat him like 3 matchs and he won 1 match but he dint own me but you got not own you got slaughter you

kage921

Smash Journeyman
nope he dint not own my marth right after you whent to the computer me and kage kept playing marth dittos and from there he dint beat me anymore i beat him like 3 matchs and he won 1 match but he dint own me but you got not own you got slaughter you
Thats funny guy, I swear that I own your marth more than once, but whatever. This a game to have fun, you take it way to seriously, it's like you worship it. Hey, everyone has has their addiction. I have my hobbies, you have yours, I just play when I have free time, and only for like thirty minutes cause then I get bored. You make time for this game. This is all you do.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Thats funny guy, I swear that I own your marth more than once, but whatever. This a game to have fun, you take it way to seriously, it's like you worship it. Hey, everyone has has their addiction. I have my hobbies, you have yours, I just play when I have free time, and only for like thirty minutes cause then I get bored. You make time for this game. This is all you do.
dawn you kinda are addicted to it but hey if i beat you that means i beat a addict yo still cool though dawn wensday we smash at lotts ? kage your invited too your ghey like marth anti christ guy lol

Top Bottom