• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*SideEffect* Presents YCBM. Houston TX. RESULTS 1ST PAGE IM SO **** AMAZING HUH?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It was a great tourney. Let's see...Sideeffect won Singles, and Team Sand-Trap and CF won Teams. A couple of new good people also showed up out of like nowhere. Do they even post here? Overall, it was fun fun fun. Shoutouts...

Sand-Trap: Lol, sad face. Thanks for all those warm-up matches. Your Jiggly is fun to play against. Don't feel too bad that I hit you those times, my Marth is just too unusual like that. ;)

Roy: Man, you did ridiculously good. I really need to get more practice with you this summer and maybe learn some Falcon? TOO GOOD!!! Knee knee KNEE!

Lab Rat: Great seeing you again. You did pretty good despite being out of practice. Keep it up, and play Roy more. You'll get much better real fast. :)

Jake: Aaaaaaaah, stupid Fox and Falco. Well, it was a great set anyways. I'll have on it so that I can beat you, bleh. More practice later this summer.

Mog: LOL. It's always fun hanging around you. I guess I should travel to your house someday, and we can have some practice. GAME AND WATCH FEVER!

TGM: Gah, I have no idea why I didn't switch to Marth when you used Samus...anways, good stuff. I'll have to work on my Sheik more...we'll play Onett next time, I swear. :)

Velox: Good seeing you again. Sucks that the rest of Magnolia didn't come. Lol at wobbling. We should do Team Marth again so that we either **** all or lose horribly. There is no in between. ;)

Killa Whale: Argh, Falco? Stick with Jigglypuff, you're pretty good with it. Don't turn to the dark side. Anyways, it was great playing you again. Teach me how to ledge wall tech, because I can't do it consistenly. :(

Surgeon: Baby Falcon got angry! Good seeing you at the tourney. Play Roy, he can teach you like EVERYTHING. ;)

Tobias: Thank you for bringing TGM's Wii-mote. Don't feel too bad about our match, your misfire control still amazes me.

Kage: Heh, so you finally got to play me, eh? Sorry about not playing at epic tourney. We should practice sometime...

XZalla: Freakin' a, I need some Ganon practice. Let's play some more...

Anyone else that I forgot or names that I didn't catch, I apologize. I'm looking forward to the next tourney...:)

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
SHIZZZOUTOUTSSSSS......

Jake- nice mm u beat my ganon good job

Mouf- nice job getting third man seriously im suprised... i wishj u wold have bear Roy r tho

Roy r- **** man u are so good our matches had me MEGA SCARED FOR REAL. thank god i picked some cool counter pick stages or u wouldve won for sure. WE ARE TEAMING NEXT TOURNEY!(which is...? :()

TGM- good job running the tourney with me... sorry about what happened to u after it i really am i know that sucks man... :(

Dawn/kage/dawns gf: didnt play either one of u or anything... wow a female smasher thats crazy or was she just playing for fun although i hear she beat lab rat hhaahahah

Velox- ur cool man sorry about the falco idea lol

Brian- **** u

Sand trap- goood **** in teams man u and roy r beat us how could u :/

Tobias- sorry about the **** with ganon ;)

OSCAR- LETS GET BLOWED LOLZ, thanxx for the mm, and **** u had me scared in tourney.

tarzan/matt damon- who r u guys??? LOL

OOC- **** U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND OF COURSE.................

YCBM

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
Dawn/kage/dawns gf: didnt play either one of u or anything... wow a female smasher thats crazy or was she just playing for fun although i hear she beat lab rat hhaahahah
yo wtf chill out with the rumors, ****

roy - AMAZING team matches as well as singles finals.... that falcon punch to end the intense 2on2 finals was just what the crowd needed to finish busting in their pants

david - hope you had a nice time man i appreciate the ride

jake - we should of just falco ditto'd him man.... geez...

oscar - nice falcon man we need more falcon dittos fun stuff

ronnie - you arnt getting enough props for winning as you should... those techs were so unpredictable good job....thanks for the bj afterwards too...

ceaser - nice meeting you bro nice team matches we gotta play more at novas sometime

josh - **** man, we need to play more too... but its so hard to get the time and the ride up north houston... we'll play though dont worry

tahir/nova - you screwed me over man... i had no team!!

sand trap - congrats on 1st place man AWESOME rest combos and whatnot

mog - we didnt freaking play enough we kept getting kicked off... oh well good game while they lasted.. its an honor to be crowned as mr.amazing

james - congrats in getting 3rd im sure you deserved it...gay *** peach users...

brian - we didnt even play....but HEY!!1

velox - awesome finally meeting you after hearing about you so much... your really good man awesome matches

**** its hard to think of people that were there...

thats it for me, ggs

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I guess I'll post some shoutouts too.

TGM - first and foremost, for giving me a ride to this and to every tourney I can make it to. I dont think you know just how much I appreciate it :)

Dawn - played you a good deal all day, had alot of fun joking around with you and your girlfriend. Work on those walltechs man, they're so handy once you get them down.

Rockettrainer - GAME AND WATCH MANIAAAA !!! Man, we had some crazy free-for-all matches, lol. Lots of fun hanging with you as always, and anytime you have some free time, give me a shout and I'll see when we can hang out.

Jake to the 13 - Fun matches as always, **** our money match was close. I'm seriously going to try and play you more often, especially against Peach !

CF - man, you *****. Congrats on first in teams, second in singles. Your knee is too good.

Ronnie - WE CAN'T BEAT YOU, wtf. Lol, this is three-get togethers and we still haven't played more than a match or two. Oh well, maybe next time. Congrats on 1st !!!!

Lab Rat - MR AMAZING !!!!!!! Yeah, we kept getting cut off in the middle of matches, that really sucked. Maybe next time we can play in tournament, that would be awesome :) Maybe you can make it to my house with Rockettrainer someday ?

Killa Whale - Keep working on that Jiggly, he's REALLY hard to fight with Fox. Also, if you want to use Falco (I know everyone doesn't approve cause they think playing top tier is scrub, even though they use top tier), then go ahead. Don't let scrubs hold you down from PLAYING WHO YOU WANT TO PLAY. And remember, practice makes perfect.

To everyone in TGM's truck - LOL !!!! The morning antics on the way were excellent !!!! FISH'EM !!!! DANCE !!!!

And lastly, to D@x - Another 6 inches and you would have gotten a real life Falcon-knee to the face !!!!

Mr.C

Smash Master
i pwn and ronnie lucked out my pwnness wasnt allowed to pwn at this tourney lols <3

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
shoutoutsssssssss

TGM - Great Samus, man—I love the missile tricks. Plus, you're great fun to hang out with. Give us another HOST, and I'll be there. Man, I gotta figure out how to fight Samus with Samus. My playstyle is way too simple and slow for yours.

Mouf - DK IS A BEAST. You're real cool in person, too; we gotta play more often and get some epic battlez up for the GF kids.

Velox - 999% wobble? wtfgay. Haha, I really enjoyed our matches and just talking to you. I gotta play more of Magnolia and bring my Luigi out of hibernation

Roy R - I didn't play you at Ronnie's house, but I played you at mine and playing you is like watching a combo video. Too good. Congrats on 2nd in singles.

Oscar - You're real good, man. Keep stepping it up and you won't be Baby Falcon for long. Real good **** in Fox dittos, too.

Jake - Hope you did fantastic on your SATs. We should play more, since we're not too far from each other. Luigi vs Space Animals is ****, but fun.

Rockettrainer - gimp killsssss. Luigi needs more swords.

Ronnie - ****in' ****, but it's all good. Ganon is good against Luigi and SideEffect is amazing. I'll figure it out and get better. Congrats on keeping "YCBM" true.

Mewtwo guy (I didn't catch your name ever) - Real fun playing you—sorry about all the misfires, it's just what I do. Great m2.

Kirby guy (I didn't catch yours, either) - We had fun friendlies, mang. And I really don't play Fox.

not_mouf

Smash Cadet
okay guyz time for shout outz

tarzan-u ***** my dk horribly, i was cocky and had no idea what i was in for man seriously good job i was lucky at yoshiz story wit that off tha stage fair but u knocked sum sense into my dk on corneria, and of course tha last match of that set, ya yall know how that went...i can honestly say, ive never been more nervous in a match as i was in that second set we had, closez matchez of my life man u did really good tho seriously, i think this was ur first houston tourney right? and u got 4th, seriously u are good and u live in galveston i heard so anytime u wanna play just let me know, u got really good spacing wit those upsmashez

matt damon-didnt get to play u but u looked pretty good in ur matchez, do u live in galveston too? ur a good actor btw

sandtrap-u ***** in teamz wit those restz man, and our tourney set was prolly tha cheapest **** ive ever pulled but im sorry man i had to do it, pokefloatz and dk is ****, imo i think u shoulda just stayed jiggz ur jiggz is way better than ur marth

jake-hey pokefloatz called, it said "sup jake ur gonna lose to mouf'z dk in a money match on me" good job 4 stockin my falco tho itz time to hang up tha falco reignz

oscar-i dont think u even go to smashboardz but ur really cool man one of tha coolest smasherz around here and ur car smelled like herbz we need to play sum more

tobias-u were way better than i thought u would be, nice luigi man u coulda gone far if we woulda held tha low tier tourney we'll play more often this summer tho dont worry

tgm-thankz for takin me and sorry about that girlfriend situation and sorry for ****** u so bad man but ya in all seriousness hope u get that girlfriend thing handle so u can start playing smash again

roy r-u ***** me so bad man...well next time get ready cuz ima go all dk vs u, and good job vs ronnie too and good job in teamz u ended tha set with a falcon punch, congratz.

ronnie-sorry for ****in up our teamz set lolz, but lemme just say, u are the best in houston no excusez

brian/riot: sup

ceasar: u suprised me man, ***** my dk, u shoulda stayed ganon on dreamland instead of goin doc tho but ur doc is still good

kage: sup man good tourney set too bad we had to be playin on tha gay wii, u were doin really good, we'll get to play more next time

chris/velox: good teamz matchez but i really wanted to play u 1v1 (or did we get to, i cant remember) anyway ur definitly one of my favorite magnolia smasherz are u still quitting smash?

mouf'z dk: daaaaaayum u are amazing

every1 that rode in tgm'z truck: really funny ride guyz but i was mega sleepy on tha way back

ppl that i wanted to play 1v1 but didnt get to: kailo, killawhale, mog, xzalla, dawn, labrat

im really sorry if i forgot about any1...and now for a more pressing matter...

why doesnt anybody give ronnie credit? ronnie is the best in houston, it has to be said guyz get real. roy r is REALLY good, one of tha best falconz ive ever played and he ***** me really bad so im definitly not trying to take anything away from him but given their tourney recordz and stuff, ronnie is just better. i wouldnt care itz that so many ppl were on roy r'z **** tha whole time and looking for an excuse to say that roy r is better than ronnie. roy r u are really good all im saying is sum ppl need to stop makin johnz for u man. o and btw ill try to have tha whole ronnie vs roy r tourney set up by wednesday

all in all this was a really fun tourney, and i did what i wanted to do and that was **** with dk so im happy wit my placing and stuff. i also made like 50$ from this tourney so thx guyz lolz, i am the best dk in texas

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was TONS of fun. Shout-outs:

Roy: It was great teaming with you bro, and hanging out Friday and everything, good times. Ronnie can't take you away, you're my teammate, muahahahaha! ...Er yeah though man, great ****, I'm so glad we came back from behind and won teams, very exciting! Hope you're feeling better, call me up later fool so we can chill.

Ronnie: Congrats on 1st place, and thanks for hosting the tournament. Your Fox is very sexy indeed. Hopefully you can have another tournament soon so I have something to practice for and look forward to. Wish we could play more xD. Teams was very very fun, we shoulda recorded it, haha.

Mouf: Great job in teams, although I must admit, I did not like the way I lost to you on Green Greens and Poke Floats...but oh well I guess. Jiggs was poopie on PokeFloats, so I wanted to try something else, but lack of experience ended up getting me. *sad face* But at leasts teams was a blast, good **** man :).

Everyone else: Sorry I suck at specific shout-outs, but you all were cool, obv. Thanks to TGM for the MM, the asian guy who brought me my food and spilled the Sprite, lols, thanks for the good matches throughout the tournament from everyone, and thanks to the black guy who lent us $1000 so the picture with myself and Roy didn't look as ****ty, LOL. (I forgot a lot of names, sorry ;( ).

If anything, this tournament helped me realize that I really do need to focus on a secondary character so I don't lose on random stages like Poke Floats or just bull**** on Green Greens, etc. More training to be done :D.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Congrats Ronnie... you are indeed amazing, don't worry i'll join you up there soon enough lol.I haven't fogotten about the mm. Don't worry I give it to you next time. It was a great tournament, I would have probably done better if i hadn't had to face mouf for the second round (thnx alot stupid tournament maker lol ). It was all fun and games till someone stole my memory card, come on man a memory card. Luckaly I had a spare with another melee file. Still that s*** wasn't cool.

mouf: my first match of the day was against your dk. Indeed he's amazing, but i heard you breathing a little heavy there guy. lol It was so close that it wasn't even funny, My link smelled victory ,but I got impatient..... oh well looking forward to play you again...... oh yeah.... f*** that wii.

Jake: I was doing horrib;e against you for some reason. That was a good mm though. I don't know what happend in the last round though. I need to play you so i can improve.

CF: I wanted to play you, but I couldn't... Oh well I'll play you in the future. Those were some intense matches with ronnie no lie. I was nervous..... yeah it was that intense. Your capt. is amazing.

matt damon: that counter pick stage really got me. I guess that I have to practice more. Over all great match. Nice team matches too.

ceaser: congrats on your placing, we had some good matches. close but good. I look forward to playing you again.

Dawn: wtf dude why didn't you entered.... oh well.... I saw you pawning with falco there guy..... stay away from him grrr lol.

TGM: It's like destiny for us to never play again. every time that I see you we never get to play anymore. We're gonna play and thats final.

Xzalla: Got there a little late, it was ghey to because i wanted to play teams and I had no partner. oh well. Still I saw you pawning with that ganon keep it up man.

Blood Temple: oooooooooo tapas lol. those were some amazing matches there guy. I won't lie i got a little cocky and payed for it. From now on your on my list. Nice samus, F*** them missles. lol

Nova: didn't see you the whole day except when you were playing this guy with sheik. Nice sheik by the way, wouldn't want to play her.

Nova's little brother: sorry guy I don't know your name. Dind't see you either but i Have no doubt in my mind that you did good.

Mog: almost forgot about you guy. I dind't get to play you, but i heard that you have some amazing teching. Look forward to playing you in the future.

Rocket trainer: those were some good matches, I got a little cocky verses your sheik and lost.... oh well next time that won't happend. lol I look forward to playing you again.

If I forgot someone sorry, Let me know so I can add you.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Kage you forgot PIMPSLAP at home sucking my thumb and being emo **** i wanted to go :mad: ( it's not your fault thow

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
valgar2900. real name is ken2900 aka tarzan.reportin live from inside my head. this tourney was fun i got to play alot of new ppl. i hope to yall again soon. time for shoutouts.i know its late but im lazy is here we go.

matt damaon=james. stop killing me in teams.i think we would have beat roy and sandtrap that second match if u didnt kill me. its ****ed up i had to play you 2's in the tourney like that.

mouf u are the best peach i ever played but good thing for me i know how to fight her with fox. u say u want to play me sometime just get at me on aim.

tgm good on the mm. just for the ppl that want to know who won it was me.

sideeffect001 your fox is hella good it wont be long before mine is as good as yours. good **** for beatin me in winner semis.

o yea me and matt damon got 3 in teams!!!

roy is a beast in teams and singles. i wanted to play u in loser finals but mouf got lucky lol johns.if u want to play again just aim me.

velox or whoever at was that give props for the pants i had on. i just remember that perpson had on black glasses and i was talkin to him about wobbles ic's.whoever u r let me know. or aim me.

on till sandtrap u was the prettest dude there lol no homo. it was fun playin u i want to play u more. when u say sad face that **** is top tier. o yea im the black dude that lent u and roy $1000 for your pic. we should team up next tourney because i work good with the puff and u r better than the puff i normally team with.

dawn001

Smash Ace
yeah sideeffect nice tourny man sorry i could not enter.....maybe next time..
mogg: hey thanks for teaching me how to tech thanks it has help me alot and nice playing you that was fun...
kage: sorry you had to face mouf 2 times that sucks dude lol .......
void: hey man what happen sorry you would not come it was awsome try next time....
bloodtemple: hey nice playing you i had fun facing your samus and link..hey sorry for shining your link all the way out of the stage...fun ...
and for all that i dint play sorry for that i was to busy with my girl lol sorry..
oh and jake nice mm match i was scare vs your falco i hate them but cool ..

Jake13

Smash Lord
Shoutzzz:

Sand-Trap: John it up. Finally play me for once! It's ok to get beasted, promise :)

Roy: You better team with me next time, you promised! :[

Lab Rat: We suck.

Mog: Fun matches. You'll have to come over soon. Sheik is mega gay.

TGM: I didn't play you hurr, but I had a lot of fun when you and James came over. Too bad you had to go to Lay-Z-Boy.

Velox: Wobble wobble wobble. We need a JC shine contest next time, kay?

Tobias: We didn't play at all :[ and I really don't live near you lol, but I could come play every so often.

Kage: That mm was dumb, neither of us were playing well, we should have another ;)

XZalla:We need more uninterrupted friendlies

Ken2900 aka Tarzan: I was the one that talked with you about wobbling. Those were some nice kicks. We should actually play a match soon.

Ronnie: Your ganon loves it. Gratz on the tourney win.

Mouf: Your DK called, it said: "I'm never gonna beat Jake's Peach huff puff." GJ on third

Anyone else, Sorries!

Top Bottom