• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*SideEffect* Presents YCBM. Houston TX. RESULTS 1ST PAGE IM SO **** AMAZING HUH?

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
You Can't Beat Me!

SINGLES RESULTS:

1st- SideEffect $138

2nd- Roy_r $69

3rd- Mouf $23

4th- Tarzan $0

5th- Matt Damon

5th- Cesar

7th- Lab Rat

7th- Sand Trap

9th- Oscar

9th- Jake13

9th- TGM

9th- Velox

13th- Riot

13th- Mog

13th- Tobias

13th- Kage

17th- D@X

17th- Romo

17th- Sisy

17th- Fliphop

17th- Rockettrainer

17th- Pterbomb

TEAMS RESULTS:

1st- Roy and Evan(sand trap and roy r)

2nd- butt cheese(mouf and SE)

3rd- ????

G@BE

Smash Lord
Round Robin would always be fun
But then agian
we would have to start the tourny at 10 in the morning lol
We should do one of those heh

COME ON!!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I really can't see 25-35 people fitting in your house...

But if you build it, I will come.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
I GURANTEE that 35 people can show up because the rooms got cleaned out so I have 3 empty rooms and 1 room with some stuff in it and I can fit 8 TVs to play on. So just bring some TVs and we will be fine trust me.

I took out pools, I am just going to have Singles(brackets) teams, and low tier OR crews(if there is time)

What would be a good Saturday to hold this? the 19th? the 26th? Which one is better for you all?

Any OOC interested in showing up to this? Drew? Wobbles? I promise it won't be as bad as the one last weekend. It wasn't that bad though. :)

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Make it the 9th akon ( a big anime convention with a game room with a smash tourny ) is on June 1st 2nd and 3rd. If I were you I would steer clear of that. Alot smashers go there and honestley most of the time there really not all that great so its a great chance to win some money there. I am going but I normally dont enter cause its time consumming and the kon is so much better.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
The official date is now june 9th. Mark your calendars people... you will not want to miss this. I have something special planned.....

If there is something wrong with my first post then please let me know.

TGM

Smash Lord
Your house cant old 35 dude, i KNOW it cant. 20 is a MAYBE.

but no mater what, i/mouf will be there.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Allan...

I have 2 extra rooms now and with 8 tvs thats good enough for 35 people I GURANTEE it. I wouldn't say this if I wasn't sure. I KNOW that my house can hold 35 people.

All of the rooms are practically empty so there is plenty of space. The only thing that could pose a problem is NOT ENOUGH TVs!!!!!!!! BRING TVs/GC/SSBM PEOPLE! I have 2 we need like 6 MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
Finally a tourney on the North side of Houston, I'm definitely going to show up to this and probably bring a gamecube and a tv.

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
coo my bro lives in houston so all definatley try to be there. Even thou I have to admit I hate driving in that **** place. I am not a gurantee but if I go I know that I will bring a cube and a tv.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I will help Seed brackets.

I vote me and Gabsies to seed.

And Gabe, you and I are teaming. Remember that.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might come to this.

0firefly0

Smash Rookie
Make it the 9th akon ( a big anime convention with a game room with a smash tourny ) is on June 1st 2nd and 3rd. If I were you I would steer clear of that. Alot smashers go there and honestley most of the time there really not all that great so its a great chance to win some money there. I am going but I normally dont enter cause its time consumming and the kon is so much better.
Woah! What convention is this?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Haha, firefly, your answer is in what you quoted...

The convention is Akon. Which i will be attending. :cool:

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
DoH: Lol I will have to see about that... maybe. xD

Jeremy: Yeah thats cool... I might work the 8th too so we can go home together ; )

Someone: Inform me about Akon please. Where is it at... prizes... etc.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
considering dkrew runs the Akon smash tournies we dont really find what the prize is until we start setting up the tourny ;x

www.a-kon.com

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Akon is worth going to but not for the smash. And I think Drew vs SideEffect would be a good match.

Btw, my predictions for the Akon smash tourney for this year are: 1. Chang 2. Zev 3. Sintenal 4. Me Sad. Drew

:psycho:

TGM

Smash Lord
yea i can seed.

SE,gabe,seth,tgm,CF and mouf need seeds. the rest do not.

i still dont think 35 will fit, it if that many will show up=godly.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
35 WILL FIT guranteed.

PLEASE advertise this thing so we can get a good turnout. I know there are a lot of Houston people alone that will come to this.

OK allan you can help me seed. Bring your tournament bracket maker thingy.

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Yeah the people who play smash at the kon really arent all that into. There are good players but I myself have never entered the tourny cause it takes to much time. I am sure there are good players its just most people including me dont give a **** about smash at akon. Its still fun thou. The actual kon is so much more fun. The game room is a nice break from the kon thou. So it all works out. Never said that I could beat anyone thou, take it easy there champ.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I'm a champ! (Psst. Don't Double Post.)

Sideeffect: Have you confirmed the date yet? The weekend of the 9th looks best, as Akon is the week before, and the projected next MOAST circuit is the week after.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I hope to make this. There should be low tier, also.
Bring on da misfires! It'd be awesome to see tobias at a tourney.
Also, as he mentioned, low-tier is a good idea. So good, i wish i had suggested it :urg:
Cool your going, are you going to cos play. Maybe all see you there and we can smash for a little.
Sounds good to me. I might be cosplaying with my semi-decent Johnny (from Guilty Gear) costume, but i dunno.

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
Low tier would be pretty much the effing best. I gotta get ***** by Sethlon's Roy, not just his Marth.

Top Bottom