• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*SideEffect* Presents YCBM. Houston TX. RESULTS 1ST PAGE IM SO **** AMAZING HUH?

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Regardless of how smash started I think playing it is the best way to celebrate :p

I don't mind losing a few people... go all the way to akon for weak smash.

Children of all ages/skill lvl/ knowledge of forum go-ers.... come prepared.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Regardless of how smash started I think playing it is the best way to celebrate :p

I don't mind losing a few people... go all the way to akon for weak smash.

Children of all ages/skill lvl/ knowledge of forum go-ers.... come prepared.
I wont be able to spend the night...but ill still be there...if I get a ridefrom rsumeD///...ill pm him now.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
64-128 person tournaments with at least Drew/Davey level caliber is definitely weak ;)

seriously, promote your tournament right. You have a great thing going, but you're being needlessly antagonistic.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
JF speaks the truth. As smash tournaments go, Akon is pretty light. Think of your standard tournament as "Introduction to Nuclear Physics." Akon is more like "Appreciating Baskets 101".
There might not even BE console gaming at this year's Akon

Yep scav it seems like Akon is gonna blow me away =|

Im not trying to be hostile... but since this is smashboards I'm just advertising my tourney.

Either way I don't care anymore. Just come to my tourney if you wanna play some smash.

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
yes mr. knives. it is on the 9th no matter what. are you going?
Oh man, I could have definatley made it if it was on the 9th. That blows I guess I cant make it now. O well I really wanted to go to but I already paid for my ticket at akon.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Well guys... it turns out i might not be going to disneyworld until august but there is a SLIM chance of that happening. But who knows... maybe this thing will be on june 9th but don't count on it. I will know for sure in 1-2 weeks.

JAKE: we will defenitely do ganon vs. peach and plz dont pay me in 1's a crisp $5 bill will do nicely.

Edit: seriously people get out of this thread with akon.

TGM

Smash Lord
anime=***.

and sorry knives. me didnt know ronnie wouuld put other thiings in front of smash.

dawn001

Smash Ace
anime does not = *** ok is that it does to you put oh well i dont watch anime at all really but yeah ....oh ronnie hope fully your tourny is on the 9th i guess everyone want it to be.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Read the title...June 2nd.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
No, but scav promised to sneak me in just to play smash.

If someone wants to drive me I'm down. I hate driving

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I had a dream about Akon last night. It was in a mall and I was getting annoyed at the crowd because I was trying to find my house (in a mall). I'm not really sure what Akon is, but it sure tends to get in the way of stuff.

Velox

Smash Ace
So ummm... ... as EmperorCesar said I expect to see lots and lots of Zero Suit Samus cosplays at A-Kon this year.

Edit*** Ronnie, weren't we supposed to be smashing tonight? My new controller is itching to ****.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You are correct, but the Akon that is being referred to is an anime convention that is held every year. What did last year's winner get? Wasn't it like a PS2 or something?...

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
You are correct, but the Akon that is being referred to is an anime convention that is held every year. What did last year's winner get? Wasn't it like a PS2 or something?...
That was Oni-con I think. A-kon had a 2-dollar entry fee last year and first place (Drew) got somewhere around 100 and I got 2nd with like.. 40 bucks? I don't remember.

TGM

Smash Lord
blasty blast?

WAHAHAHAH! indeed. i will bring mog and jimbo to make it a truly epic turn out.

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
mouf is getting gayer and gayer and its sad that you recognize it but wont do anything about it blasty blast? lol jp Moufs amazingness

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Hey guys! just checking up... this Tourney IS CANCELLED.

jp... just wanted to scare you.

Hey akon sucks quit talking about it. And for all of you people coming... check out my sig. Also, stop with all the "hating" in this and the houston smash thread there is no point to it.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Sideeffect speaks the truth. No more discussing of Akon in this thread. Apples and oranges.

Top Bottom