• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*SideEffect* Presents YCBM. Houston TX. RESULTS 1ST PAGE IM SO **** AMAZING HUH?

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Slow down dawn I may be good but if u wanna play it by your book then I have been using ganon seriously as long as u have been using fox. But in the end it really doesnt matter if i barely win or whatever as long as i win. Same thing goes for you.

Mouf_From_Da_Souf

Smash Journeyman
lol...;) ;) i dont really care about it cuz is just a game but oh well if he beats me then he beats me what can i say.......but if he doesnt beat me bad then i will be disapointed in him....
hmm...

but if he doesnt beat me bad then i will be disapointed in him....
this is a bad attitude to have lolz, as long as player A beatz player B it shouldnt matter how bad they beat em, itz just another way to make sum1 look not as good, saying like "o well u should of beat me way worse cuz uve been playing longer then me" dawn i played u in tournament and i think ur gettin good but talkin mess to good playerz and then sayin they have to beat u really bad to be considered good aint a good idea man cmon lolz

kage921

Smash Journeyman
hmm...

this is a bad attitude to have lolz, as long as player A beatz player B it shouldnt matter how bad they beat em, itz just another way to make sum1 look not as good, saying like "o well u should of beat me way worse cuz uve been playing longer then me" dawn i played u in tournament and i think ur gettin good but talkin mess to good playerz and then sayin they have to beat u really bad to be considered good aint a good idea man cmon lolz

WOW, getting all specific there guy. lol jk.

What can I say, homeboy is confident, hope he doesn't get shut down. lol :chuckle:

Your fox has been improving greatly. I've seen some of the vids that we recorded and your fox is lightning fast, I don't know how i keep up with you. Still our matches are really close. Keep up your training or one of theses days I might surpass you. :) Intill then my hat goes of to you. lol

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Can you beat his Ganon?
I owned THE #$^^@# outta thatr Ganon, get that @^#&&*# outta here ronnie, but seriously, I love playing his ganon, we have the most *AMAZING* games when I play either against his ganon or fox... but the foxes usually rsult in my loss... >_<

TGM

Smash Lord
Dawn, SE(ronnie) is 1,762,111,976 times better than you. you will not even get close. hell, you dont even beat me and mouf majority so u will not beat ronnie.

Mr.C

Smash Master
So every one who PC Chris pulls that off on is "worth balls."...? that would mean:
1)Ken
2)Isai
3)Darkrain
4)Chillin
among others are all as you say "worth balls"...

God I wish I could money match you.... >_<...I wont btw, so dont ask.
you just named people that dont even use fox, except chillindude who is not even close to pc's level

now lets not forget how m2k, and kdj **** all of them

kk thnx.

this argument was over the fox vs falco matchup

you also have to take into account pc chris has only beat ken in one tourney
ive been darkrain lols
chillin isnt on ken or pc's level

and you forget to mention the 2 best fox players
kdj, m2k who can beat all of them.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Dawn, SE(ronnie) is 1,762,111,976 times better than you. you will not even get close. hell, you dont even beat me and mouf majority so u will not beat ronnie.
well then when was the last time we play ?? yeah a while play me now ........you are not that godly your self your not number one...i here mouf is surpasing you .you cant beat him....
then how when you play kage a marth ditto how he came close of beating you now thats sad for a player who has play wirh marth for a long time to a person who just pick marth..:laugh:

Slow down dawn I may be good but if u wanna play it by your book then I have been using ganon seriously as long as u have been using fox. But in the end it really doesnt matter if i barely win or whatever as long as i win. Same thing goes for you.
look iam not trying to start anything ok iam just in a bad mood lately ok so sorry but i dont really care of becoming the best or anything i just want to be a good player thats all..so sorry ok cool....but still lets play anyway just for fun..

hmm...

like i told roonie iam in a bad mood lately ok so iam sorry ok but still you are all bad @@S players and i guess i like challenges thats all ...

dawn001

Smash Ace
I owned THE #$^^@# outta thatr Ganon, get that @^#&&*# outta here ronnie, but seriously, I love playing his ganon, we have the most *AMAZING* games when I play either against his ganon or fox... but the foxes usually rsult in my loss... >_<
hey so what happen you played with falcon now you play with falco what made the change of heart?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
hey so what happen you played with falcon now you play with falco what made the change of heart?
Truth is I always wanted to play 2 characters from the start, Mew2 and Falco... Gott owned when I played with both of them from the start but now...well Ill put it this way, My falcon has no chance against ronnies fox... my falco on the other hand does... so does that answer the question...? but for the record i do still play falcon...just not main.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Truth is I always wanted to play 2 characters from the start, Mew2 and Falco... Gott owned when I played with both of them from the start but now...well Ill put it this way, My falcon has no chance against ronnies fox... my falco on the other hand does... so does that answer the question...? but for the record i do still play falcon...just not main.
oh i see good point then cool falco is awsome put hard to master well for me

Moggie

Smash Journeyman
I think the reason they wouldn't like him is his tendency to type...quite stupidly.

<333 Mouf.

Hey, if Wobbles is coming, I want $1 random character mm's too !!!

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I think the reason they wouldn't like him is his tendency to type...quite stupidly.

<333 Mouf.

Hey, if Wobbles is coming, I want $1 random character mm's too !!!
A mog....io got nothin against you...just thought id remind you of that....

anyways, mouf probably wont be back for a while...

kage921

Smash Journeyman
well then when was the last time we play ?? yeah a while play me now ........you are not that godly your self your not number one...i here mouf is surpasing you .you cant beat him....
then how when you play kage a marth ditto how he came close of beating you now thats sad for a player who has play wirh marth for a long time to a person who just pick marth..:laugh:

look iam not trying to start anything ok iam just in a bad mood lately ok so sorry but i dont really care of becoming the best or anything i just want to be a good player thats all..so sorry ok cool....but still lets play anyway just for fun..

like i told roonie iam in a bad mood lately ok so iam sorry ok but still you are all bad @@S players and i guess i like challenges thats all ...

Whoa, chill out there DAWN. I don't considered the match with TGM a good one cause we where not at our best. Eventhough it was a close match.

Looking forward to playing your Samus, and maybe marth if your up for it TGM.

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
kage is there anytime we could get together you got my glasses still right dont lose em man i love them i feel ******** for loosing them

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Idk what mouf did to get himself banned after i just got him unbanned.... but sadly its permanent.

KOOPA- $5 my ganon vs ur bowser?

It also seems tobias has challenged my fox with his luigi for $5 also... :)

Anyone else?

My ganon is amazing.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mouf will be unbanned tomorrow at 10:08 p.m.

He should stop spamming up sint's forum lol that's where he got all 6 points

TGM

Smash Lord
then how when you play kage a marth ditto how he came close of beating you now thats sad for a player who has play wirh marth for a long time to a person who just pick marth..:laugh: ...

Sorry pal but whoever you get your info from is very wrong. about a week ago me and mouf had a no johns mm and i won 7 of the 10.

Secondly, im 3rd in houston.....i never said i was 1st in houston.

And finaly, if im not so godly, you would accept a MM.......how about we MMM(Milk money match) for your GCN and SSBM disc. thats if i win. if you win u can have my wii and ssbm disc. also, the loser has to drink milk prepared by the winner.

Dawn, your good and all but your still horrible when it comes to me mouf se cf gabe riot ....ect. face it.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Sorry pal but whoever you get your info from is very wrong. about a week ago me and mouf had a no johns mm and i won 7 of the 10.

Secondly, im 3rd in houston.....i never said i was 1st in houston.

And finaly, if im not so godly, you would accept a MM.......how about we MMM(Milk money match) for your GCN and SSBM disc. thats if i win. if you win u can have my wii and ssbm disc. also, the loser has to drink milk prepared by the winner.

Dawn, your good and all but your still horrible when it comes to me mouf se cf gabe riot ....ect. face it.
you talk all mister big man i dont have to do a **** thing so say........sure iam horrible but dont worry about me worry about your self ......how about lets play and then talk about how horrible aim ....

Top Bottom