• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*SideEffect* Presents YCBM. Houston TX. RESULTS 1ST PAGE IM SO **** AMAZING HUH?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i'll money match your dk with my captain falcon:)
Good lord, go ahead and rob him why don't you? The knee slaughters all. ;)

CF, do you need a ride to this? I hope we don't have to leave the tournament early this time. :(

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
no i dont think i have to this time david, sorry about that time, i had to go to the wedding and i was also sick at the True Epic tournament...but you know that.

Mr.C

Smash Master
You are horribly wrong. Falco can combo the hell out of fox on that lvl and laser spam.
if you mean with pillar combo's then no

fox can Di every single pillar, the most a falco can do with the fox properly DI'ing is 2 hits. Except at 0% then it can be 3 - 4

lasers dont do to much to fox
especially when 90% of the match is falco getting cg'd lol

fox ***** falco

Jake13

Smash Lord
Ronnie: Listen to Mr.C.

Gigakooopa: I'll mm you five dollars your bowser v whatever you want of mine.
Also, I can smash today if you want.

Mr.C: <3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Jake, what time did you say today? I'll probably come. :)

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
hey jake i want to come too!!!!!

fox can beat falco real easy yessssss shine spikes and CG are too easy on falco:dizzy:

Jake13

Smash Lord
I get out of school right NOWWWWW. CALL ME if you wanna come. Also, AIM me. You can come anytime from twelve thirty to whenever.

dawn001

Smash Ace
Thats funny guy, I swear that I own your marth more than once, but whatever. This a game to have fun, you take it way to seriously, it's like you worship it. Hey, everyone has has their addiction. I have my hobbies, you have yours, I just play when I have free time, and only for like thirty minutes cause then I get bored. You make time for this game. This is all you do.
actually i dont take it serious...lol and i dont worship it the game i only reason i play it most of the time is because that the only game i own and you know it ......... and if you do own my marth is because i dont really try but when i do who wins ? yeah... you can beat my marth put what about in a real match so what do you want to end this with who is better how about a mm match....

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Regardless of what mrc said i still think falco has a slight advantage on fd. fox can shine spike on any lvl and all falco has to do is a simple combo to edgeguarding well and boom fox is dead.

Jake: f u, get ur tongue out of mr c's *******

DON'T FORGET SET-UPS PLZZZZZZZZZZZ ! ! ! !

dawn001

Smash Ace
Regardless of what mrc said i still think falco has a slight advantage on fd. fox can shine spike on any lvl and all falco has to do is a simple combo to edgeguarding well and boom fox is dead.

Jake: f u, get ur tongue out of mr c's *******

DON'T FORGET SET-UPS PLZZZZZZZZZZZ ! ! ! !
thanks at least someone understands me:( but yeah i still think fox own falco no matter what

Mr.C

Smash Master
falco sux compared to fox

get out of hereererererererererererrerere

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Wait wha?....how do you guys figure fox owns falco..?

Head to head =

Fox has on Falco:
1)Shine
2)Speed
3)Better Recovery

Falco has on Fox
Everything Else....

Mr.C

Smash Master
falco has nothing on fox lol

except he can sometimes get quick kills with bthrow fsmash if your opponent is worth balls.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Ronnie: Listen to Mr.C.

Gigakooopa: I'll mm you five dollars your bowser v whatever you want of mine.
Also, I can smash today if you want.

Mr.C: <3
Hey that's a bet I'll take you with whomever you want, oh and btw how about we smash tomorrow? sound good

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
falco has nothing on fox lol

except he can sometimes get quick kills with bthrow fsmash if your opponent is worth balls.
So every one who PC Chris pulls that off on is "worth balls."...? that would mean:
1)Ken
2)Isai
3)Darkrain
4)Chillin
among others are all as you say "worth balls"...

Hey that's a bet I'll take you with whomever you want
God I wish I could money match you.... >_<...I wont btw, so dont ask.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
so who is up for friday

You know I got you back boi. We need to organise something for Saturday, Friday is no good for me I GRADUATE BABY!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!!! lol, sorry, I'm excited. I'm getting sick and tried of all this SH***! We need to play SMASH people, I can't have to many people at my house. That's why I don't like hosting. People hit me up.

sideeffect, If I have money left over I'll be more than happy.

People that have a mm with me let me know, also for how much.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you know me just talkin that lip cause I can. WUzzup then Kage, MM???? For your soul MUAHAHAHAHA.
Feeling pretty good there huh DAWN? You think that you can take on Ganons, well...... I got nothing lol:laugh:. So how Confident do you feel against Xzalla now?? THink your pretty cool huh? Well, I'll still kick your a***. lol JK

dawn001

Smash Ace
maybe next time then
ok sure next time
Feeling pretty good there huh DAWN? You think that you can take on Ganons, well...... I got nothing lol:laugh:. So how Confident do you feel against Xzalla now?? THink your pretty cool huh? Well, I'll still kick your a***. lol JK
well not really hes awsome player but i think i need to play more people .. they know more experience then us everyone have play more people then us but is cool because we are goin to catch up........:) :)

Top Bottom