• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 5: No Escape | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 11/26/2011 UPDATED

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Bomb Drop Off -> Grab Ledge -> Ledge Drop -> Aim Boomerang at Opponent -> Double Jump -> Aerial off choice.

Works like a Charm.

As well as Skipping the Rang Part.

And Tin. Wouldn't that be going against one of the rules if I was a BBR Member ?

Something to think about ^-^
What's the frame data on Ness' back air
In smash 64

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah, but generally ZSS doesn't need to downB to the ledge.

Is your opponent on the edge?
If no, then tether to the edge with your amazing tether distance. Retract for invincibility when necessary, then get on stage from edge.
If yes, jump onto the stage (airdodging when necessary)/downB footstool them when they're trying to edgehog.
It's been working for me so far XD
And I don't think that anyone with a projectile is good at edgeguarding...Pikachu?
Clearly Peach is a horrible Edge Guard Character... with a float to stall... turnips.. 3/4 hit dair to make characters lose all momentum. Invincibility upon her jump nair... float at the ledge... but yea...

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I didn't think of Peach because ZSS can just recover high (superior vertical aerial mobility ftw again)
And also since Peach's vertical recovery sucks, ZSS could just tether from far and dangle low from the tether, then retract once Peach lands on stage again.
And turnips get footstooled cause they're slow :D

Though I guess overall Peach is a good edgeguarding character...just not again ZSS cause ZSS is weird as ****

Edit: I suppose I may be theorycrafting a bit hard here, but that's all I have since I haven't played a Peach in forever, and so far the only people that have edgeguarded me were either MKs or Holy's ROB when I sucked against it, so I can't imagine Peach edgeguarding ZSS better than MK/ROB since those 2 characters are quite good at edgeguarding. I dunno, maybe we'll play again and you can prove me wrong ;)

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
MK is on a league of his own... don't compare people to him.

R.O.B. I've never had an issue with to get back on.. but my character is just great that way lol.

Peachs recovery is NOT that bad... much like ZSS if she jumps releative to the same time the recovery is used, she gets added momentum. An Issue with down b footstool turnips is that peach can float offstage nair ZSS if she predicts the footstool... though tbh it would be safer to just go for the ledge. Like MK/R.O.B Peach can stall at the angle ZSS will swing to the ledge... as far as how good i am at predicting the swing... meh can't say im pro at it... but ive done it before. This can force ZSS to down B which peach can then grab the ledge upon seeing the down B to punish it.

Regarding the "dangle" I wouldnt advise it... if Peach recovers into ZSS and you don't get hit by the last hit... expect to fall. On FD possible stage spike if you get hit by the last hit.

V... I suggest we do doubles next tourney lmao... Rock the ladies~

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
What's the frame data on Ness' back air
In smash 64
I only got into frame data for Brawl, even then, trying to memorize all in game frame data, well, everything about Brawl. I do tend to confuse damages with frames, etc.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I came to this thread looking for ness 64 frame data. thread fails to deliver.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I only got into frame data for Brawl, even then, trying to memorize all in game frame data, well, everything about Brawl. I do tend to confuse damages with frames, etc.
You're supposed to be a walking smashboards.
Smashboards is a set for all 3 games, not just Brawl.
You disappoint.

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
Yo Tin, how do you want the files? Upload them to Youtube? Or upload them to a file sharing sight and send them to you directly? I put all my videos into a .rar but it's almost 2 gigs... it'll take forever to upload :/

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Yo Tin, how do you want the files? Upload them to Youtube? Or upload them to a file sharing sight and send them to you directly? I put all my videos into a .rar but it's almost 2 gigs... it'll take forever to upload :/

Put them into a .Zip file, then Upload them to Mediafire, take the Link and Message it to Tinners.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
You should just send him the replay files themselves, not the recordings :p

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Some1 teach me how too use recording softwarre plz

I have a working tv capture device

:phone:

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
The replays are of Red X vs Me.
I still regret not going Marth.

Also. Walking into PKT2 is NOT safe.
No matter how many times I think.. 'I can gimp this'..
It is NOT safe to walk directly into it.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Iliad for ZSS take her to Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege or Frigate. I kind of had a brain fart at the tourney.

And, Sure, anyone can ask me anything about smash. I'm practically a walking smashboards.
What is the force required by an attack before regular DI(aka not SDI or ASDI) can be used in order to change your launch angle?

I'm just wondering if you actually know, I am not quite sure if I still have the value myself.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
What is the force required by an attack before regular DI(aka not SDI or ASDI) can be used in order to change your launch angle?

I'm just wondering if you actually know, I am not quite sure if I still have the value myself.
I don't know the force but I know it has to cause 31 frames or more of hitstun, sending you into tumble.

Unless the angle is in that horizontal range I can't remember off the top of my head, where even an infinite amount of force will not allow you to DI it.

Or it's any kind of grab release except for a pummel break where the character breaks from the air.

Now I'm just rambling to myself but not really caring, nice.

Poke doesn't really differentiate between DI and SDI from my conversations with him though. Even though they're not the same thing.

Patches

Smash Master
I work full time. People like ****ing around with my shifts, so I may end up working.

If I dont, I might though.

I'm not gonna go out of my way to book it off, but if I happen to get it off, I'll go.

Bing

Smash Master
I wouldnt, Working Boxing day isnt worth the money, Christmas Eve is a ***** but I'd say its the better of the 2. Christmas day should be dead... depending on where you work

Top Bottom