• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD 5: No Escape | Toronto, ON, Canada | Results/Shoutouts/Vids | 11/26/2011 UPDATED

leafshadow

Smash Apprentice
Yo I heard leafshadow likes football
You know what I'm quoting ;D
Originally posted by infiniteV115

"For those who don't understand the dsmash>footstool>dair part, it glitches. This is what happens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCAaOhH6UUg"

OH I SEEEE...... wow, I think ROB gonna supercurcuit and blow up any second now
Thing is that was found out since I believe late 09 CMIIW so that already happened just partially one of the reasons ROBs are rare to find nowadays....

zmx

Smash Lord
Did any of the later matches of this get recorded (I know the title implies it)? If so can anyone link the channel please?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
The infinite on ROB is definitely not impractical, dsmash is a large part of ZSS' metagame
The one on Diddy is also definitely not impractical
One on Squirtle is only impractical because almost nobody plays Squirtle XD

Yeah, the one on Wario is pretty impractical. Supposedly we have a regrab infinite on him, but I don't know for sure and am looking into it atm.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I see a couple vids from this got uploaded.

I understand tossing them up takes a while - will the rest be uploaded, or were replays lost or not retrieved?

Cr0wbaR

Smash Apprentice
I see a couple vids from this got uploaded.

I understand tossing them up takes a while - will the rest be uploaded, or were replays lost or not retrieved?
the rest will go up, I got some with you and Red X in dubs. I haven't checked all of them yet, but if you played on Tin's wii, I got the replays. :)

It's gonna take time, recording, rendering and uploading, but they'll be up in good time :)

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure who's wiis I played on, but am not too concerned about doubles.
Mostly my singles round 3 loser pools matches would be amazing to re-watch lol

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
my replays were lost... sorry everyone :( i need a 2nd sd card to keep my **** organized :ohwell:

Top Bottom