• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle IV - November 9th, 2013 - Columbus, OH

mathos

Smash Champion
OS System with unknown variables:

Pick X people, where X is either 2 or 4 (straight bracket) or number of pools. Choose people that you can assume based off recent performance can all be reasonably assumed top 4 or close to it.
That would be another correct way to format it. I wasn't thinking of rating people the same level. Good thought OS.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So that made no sense it was a yes or no question if you accepted or not but guess not
There edited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxgOkRyG3ho

I win give me money

no strategies just fighting as hard as I can

mathos said:
That would be another correct way to format it. I wasn't thinking of rating people the same level. Good thought OS.
I ran a lot of tournaments since the last time we were in the same venue :B

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Os really brawl??? Will you mm me maylay??? Ill understand if not I woildnt mm u in brawl but you do know I was saying jiano would **** you in melee because thats what I assumed you were talking about being that you all are from the old school^^^

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Quick question for TO. I am coming from Louisville and I see that registration begins at 11am and singles pools begin around 4. I work 3rd shift and am a good 3 and a half hours away so I won't be getting off until early Saturday morning around 5am. Is there any possible way I can pre register somehow and show up around 3.30 before pools begin so that I can go home and get a few hours of sleep? Rather than have to go strait to Columbus just to register 5 hours in advance of the tournament. I won't be participating in doubles prior to singles also. Thanks for any help.

Avion

Smash Apprentice
W
Quick question for TO. I am coming from Louisville and I see that registration begins at 11am and singles pools begin around 4. I work 3rd shift and am a good 3 and a half hours away so I won't be getting off until early Saturday morning around 5am. Is there any possible way I can pre register somehow and show up around 3.30 before pools begin so that I can go home and get a few hours of sleep? Rather than have to go strait to Columbus just to register 5 hours in advance of the tournament. I won't be participating in doubles prior to singles also. Thanks for any help.
Fine by me! PM me your full name, Smash alias (is that what these things are called?), whether or not you're bringing a setup, and which events you will be entering.

Watty

Smash Lord
OS System with unknown variables:

Pick X people, where X is either 2 or 4 (straight bracket) or number of pools. Choose people that you can assume based off recent performance can all be reasonably assumed top 4 or close to it.

OS System 2:

Make Watty fight Drephen
WTF DID I DO TO DESERVE THAT

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Blue Rogue and I will guaranteed be in the same pool and when that happens we play the entire set on WarioWare right?

LOE1

Smash Lord
tick tock goes the clock
the day is getting closer
time is almost up

#howtomakehaiku

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
YO
Blue

you should talk to my roommate

she has an entire set of touhou pins that she can sell
she made them and they are beautiful

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Os really brawl??? Will you mm me maylay??? Ill understand if not I woildnt mm u in brawl but you do know I was saying jiano would **** you in melee because thats what I assumed you were talking about being that you all are from the old school^^^
Colloquially speaking, I was ****ing with you. I've known Jiano for a long time. XD

WTF DID I DO TO DESERVE THAT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dLGeM5OB8Ls#t=62

At this event you put my memory card down your pants. >:{

Jcwest2007

Smash Cadet
Yoyo, can I register for brawl singles around 3pm. Do I really need to be there at 11am? May do brawl-doubles too if anyone needs a partner, just hit me up tonight.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Like I said on Facebook, when I get off work, I'm heading STRAIGHT to this in the very small amount of time I have to get on the bus from there.

If that happens, I'll probably make it to the Union before 4:30, if not later. I bought a new camera with my paycheck today, so expect pictures. I'll bring my Wii just in case anyone needs an extra one for Brawl or P:M later on.

Also, if LOE1's coming to this, I still want a REAL high cash money match between our Warios in P:M. I'm gonna miss out on a lot of stuff at this event, and I'm trying to figure out how to make up for it assuming that the P:M side tourney I've read about earlier starts too early for me.

If I could make it to this from the very start, I'd enter into Brawl Singles & Doubles.

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
I wish I could make it. I dunno if any of the Y-Town crew can make it, as far as I know. :(

Is the tourney being streamed at all?

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
yo if anyone is looking for a melee doubles partner tomorrow, hit me up at registration. I may be looking for one.

Avion

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could make it. I dunno if any of the Y-Town crew can make it, as far as I know. :(

Is the tourney being streamed at all?
Yes, the tourney is being streamed at twitch.tv/esportsinitiative but the site won't let me add it to the original post for some reason.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
blue rogue is going? does that mean his cheering squad jiffyboob is going? i just know jiffy will bring rikku, and I haven't seen her in a long time. xD

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'll have a current build of PM with Mewtwo and Roy for you guys to try out... setups, TO and such willing, of course.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Juu WTF you should have sent that to me over the internet

I could have been playing mewtwo all this time

Top Bottom