• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

$ick

Smash Lord
Wow, my computer breaks for a week. And I get it back up the night before a tournament that HugS is going to. If I would've known earlier I would've without a doubt been going. But too short notice for me now... Man... I miss smash too.. :(

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Call me so we don't spam.
and
Too many people are coming to my house afterwards..i have to blow some people off, sorry.

Lit

Smash Ace
um ok first of mr.b calm the fuc down like really.. why are so needey on tryin to get some money like really? get off my nuts ..... and i dont do mm..... and dont ask me i just dont...... if u want some money why dont u try collecting bottles and cans and turn them in for some cash.... And trust to believe mm u is truelly nothing... but i just dont like gambling my money... thats why everytime i go to one of these tourneys i never enter and just play friendlieys.... but tom for sure i am going to enter... So if u want to play me than fine but i just dont do mm... i dont like risking my money like that and i dont like to take money like that either..... And another reason why i dont do them is bec i need to watch my money For the time being......
Stop asking me to.. its just annoying..... so stop cuz.....
And im not tryin to be mean or nuthin its just the truth....

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Dior's on FIREEEEEEEEEE, i needa put it outt. Song Time!!

Yeah. 40 oz. of malt liquor make me want to tell you somethin'.

(verse 1)
Rollin round, sittin on dubs. Can't lie I was high on shrubs.
Coolin in my Escalade. Man I'm paid, I got it made!
Take me to your special place. Close your eyes, show me your face.
I'm gonna piss on it!

(chorus)
Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love. I don't even want none of the above.
I want to piss on you! Yes I do. I'll piss on you; I'll pee on you.

(verse 2)
Now your body, your body is a Porta-Potty.
And my pee I'd kick; like it know's karate. (knows karate)
I will Pee on you. Drip Drip Drip. Pee on you, go on you. Pisssss on you, Pisssss on you.
And you'll never feel quite the same once you get a whiff, of my Hershey stains.
I want to poop on you too. I want to pee in your food.
Only thing that make my life complete is when I turn your face into a toilet seat.
I want to pee on you! Yes I do. Yes I do, I want to pee on you, I'll piss on you

(chorus)
Won't you braid my haiiiiiiir?
Won't you braid my haiiiiiiir?

Before we start, I'm gonna fart. I'm gonna fart on you.

The Game II

Smash Champion
It does have wireless. However, the last time I tried using it, I couldn't get the internet to work at all. They have a encryption on the network too, so you'll have to ask them for it.
I'm trying to get this live broadcast going. But it's looking very choppy at this point. I'll keep trying, but I'd say about a 30 percent chance it's going to work come tourney time.

--GCII

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
I'm suprised at how well I did on hugs ^_^.. Yet I didn't record that match >_<.

Then I play jtb... and my loss got recorded lol =(

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Did anyone get the tio results from the computer? Or did Glenn write them down?

<3 Jungle Japes

The Game II

Smash Champion
I tried to recreate the bracket but tio wouldn't let me. :(

I wrote down the bracket, but I'll put it later. I'm about to start encoding.

JTB vs. Tomas set I think was 23 minutes. O_o

--GCII

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmfao thomas and ryan camped each other out. 23min set/ isn't 24min the longest a set can go?
**** luigi beat mango in winners and lost to him in losers =[
and then hugo beat alex in grand finals o.O
day of upsets
im sorry i didn't go but i didn't have a car to drive
iono even know if i can play at the moment
i got in a car accident yesterday and my arm/shoulder/wrist is ****ed up
hopefully i'll recover enough to play decent at fc

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wow yesterday was awsome i didnt get to far in the brackets but the people i played was awsome xPP and it was a great exp for me (witch is well needed) bcuz im goin to oc3 but i dont wanna not make it past pools lol xP and isnt there sumthing going on today(sunday)??

6th Sense

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS- Probably the funnest tourney I've been to since ...... a while..

DSF- Again, Fix your controller

HugS- Your Samus O_O

JTB- ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Luigi- Wow! You've gotten alooooot better! My Nanas a ****** >.>

Mango- WTF! Hella funny rests. Pausing the game lol!

Stryder- No Friendlies =( HDE chokes in tournaments >.> Come out here again sometime

HugQ- I shouldnt be so daring LOOOOL It cost meeeeee

JTB- ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

P Body- Mew2 Ditto was kinda fun actually LOOL! We only used U-throw to kill lol! I'll MM you again next time.

Psycho ******- fun matches

MR. B- Nice Friendlies

Wreck- Did you play Hugo?

DC- Wow......nice Ness.. Nice Team Matches!

JTB- ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR >=|

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
lmfao thomas camped out jtb for a 23min set/ isn't 24min the longest a set can go?
**** luigi beat mango in winners and lost to him in losers =[
and then hugo beat alex in grand finals o.O
day of upsets

That was one of my best finishes ever. It was round 3 in a best of 3 set. There were 30 seconds left on the clock. I was down by around 20-25%. Jigglypuff flys around the top of the screen trying to run out the clock. Realizing the circumstances, I told myself to be patient and stay calm. Focussing on what I had to do, I threw some turnips high into the sky and landed a couple hits but it STILL wasn't enough. Time was running out. I'm still behind in percentage. Jigglypuff was forced to land because of my well-placed turnips. Suddenly, I see a green bubble. Yes!! It was the green from the SHIELD that Jigglypuff put up. Time is almost out!! I have to KO him NOW or else I'm finished!! I grabbed him!! *tick*tock*tick*tock* FORWARD THROW!!! *tick*tock*tick*tock*..................... GAME!!!! This game's winner is........ PEACH!!

Oooooohhhhh did I win?

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol thomas calm down i didn't even read your post
all i read was "camp" and "pandatration"
pandatration was over a year ago when i barely started playing
and i meant that you 2 camped each other out, jtb was telling me about the set over the fone
lucky bombs >_< haha
lol i was drunk last night if your curious about the spelling of my post

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Okay well next time say that we "camped each other out" instead of saying "Thomas camped out JTB." I'll delete the post because I really like Ryan as a person and I don't want to say things about the way he plays.

But no one should be making any johns for anyone for any reason. It sounds to me like there are johns of "pulling out bombs and stich faces" but you didn't hear me johning about Corneria and how I got blasted by random ships.

The matches were down to the wire like they always are between JTB and me. It's just the nature of our characters, our style of play, and the way they match up against each other. I've seen his other match-ups. They go by much faster. Same with me. It's just Peach Vs. Jigglypuff can be a long match. Haven't you ever seen Arash play Wolf?

Don't call it an upset either. We've played each other several times. All our matches are down to the wire. It's never **** one way or the other. How is that an upset? Unless you're talking about me being behind in the end with time running out, my opponent running out the clock, and then me pulling out the victory at the last second. That's more of a "come-from-behind win" than an "upset." But whatever. Putting it that way makes me sound better.

No Johns.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Oh yeah I forgot. P always loses to Peach and Jiggs. Besides, he uses Sheik and Marth which are much more exciting because you never see anyone use those characters.

Oh yeah! I have a couple photos from yesterday:

Here's the tournament:

Hugs Vs. DSF:

The winner:

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Good matches with Alex, Claire, Oscar, and Gabe yesterday.
I think you guys were the only people I played... besides a few others.
Good times though. It's good to play again.

So will anybody be making it back next week?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Oh yeah I forgot. P always loses to Peach and Jiggs. Besides, he uses Sheik and Marth which are much more exciting because you never see anyone use those characters.
Because the entertainment level is decided by how often a character is used, right? Except not. A great Fox / Marth are always entertaining because they have such a versatile moveset and and are therefore more stylistically dependant. Unless you're King, Jiggs is boring. No Peach is not boring.

And I don't even main Sheik anymore. And I guarantee you won't see any 23 minute sets when I ever do use her. ^^

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol wow theres a slight pic of me there ^_^ lol xP the one wit the longer haor playing the match closest to the place were the pics being taken xP but this turny rocked xP i havent had this much fun in a long time and the exp was perfect xP thnx for the good exp people ^_^ greatly appreciated

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol....this was probably the first FUN tournament that has been there...well...since the first...
Good matches with just about everyone =D...
Joey u got lucky =.=

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
lol 6th i see by ur thing below ur post u hate jungle japes lol i love that stage xPPP my fave lol

Top Bottom