• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
I could use a partner if I decide to do doubles. My friend probably won't want to come, but I'll see if I can make him. Despite what he says, we work pretty well together.

So yeah, I'm not working, I have nothing going on, so I 'm just talking to my parents to make sure I can use the van that day. Hopefully, it should go well.

Have any of you been following the Brawl updates? Giga Bowser was confirmed today for Bowser's Final Smash. Just thought that was cool.

For the recording stuff, do we have to bring our own? And did you say that they were all on VCR tapes? If so, does anyone know how you could transfer the video from a tape onto the comp.?

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
FYI there is no chance of me making it on time. I get off of work at 12 and I live about an hour away. So there's no "ifs" about me being on time. I will make it for sure, but if my lateness is a problem I would need to know now. I wouldn't want to show up and not be able to join. But from the looks of it, I think I'll be alright. Thanks guys.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Kewl, HugS is going, I'm going too! All the way from Torrance (An hour away too) I can thank HugQ for giving me a ride :] HugS I am going to have to play you again and see how much better I got since last time :D I bet I can 4 stock you lolll

hugQ Cortex

Master
Hey Derek, I'm gonna be teaming with my buddy SNPR. Haha, I hope you and 6th can team up though. I've been meaning to team with SNPR for a while now.

Glen - You gotta record HugS vs HugQ if we face each other in Singles :)

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
yea i wanna see that lol also i saw ur guys comments on my youtube vid against ken and that vid was old as heck....lol iv gotten better O.o and i cant wait to see u all there ^_^

Lit

Smash Ace
yes they can be banned but only one per match. and there will be a loser and a winners bracket

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Hugo, your'e gay. The End

I just found out that i'm not going anywhere this saturday, so i can have people to come over. I guess you can just wonder the streets now :p

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
=.=...
I want to smash...Practice during the week anyone?
Georgia blows.......word for the ware =D.
i can probably make this tournament sooo....Snaps for MrB1tch3s

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wreckless am i still ale to come over afterward and smash ?? otherwise ima be bord as heck doin nothing for the rest of the day xPPP

Lit

Smash Ace
so derek are u going to be able to do sumtin later on today.. we should go practice before sats tourney so are u open or no?

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
well, Senor Biitches is coming at 1. Stryder(KOS) and pshycomidget might come later on tonight. But i'm not sure, cuzz at 8 i eigther might go to the gym or go to a movie with someone.

But you can come, you just gotta leave by 8 if i decide to do someting else.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
It closes when the tourney end. After, if you still want to play friendlies, you gotta pay 3 dollars a hour per T.V.

I'm not sure when the store actually closes, but i heard it was late.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
are u gonna be there today?
and i might show up a little late cuz im still doing SOME work (almost finished) but i still need to get ready and WALK over to dereks house >_>

The Game II

Smash Champion
Does this place have wireless internet or a broadband connection? This is very important, for one because I can do live updates.

Please let me know. thanks.

--GCII

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It does have wireless. However, the last time I tried using it, I couldn't get the internet to work at all. They have a encryption on the network too, so you'll have to ask them for it.

Top Bottom