• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

Lit

Smash Ace
man i hope people start coming to these like for real and brian is all these tourneys really happin tom.

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
Oh......ok then.

Well, I drove to the shop today. It's only maybe about 15 min. from my house, if I take the freeway. I think I'll stop by on Sat. Whether I stay or not will depend on how many people are there. Since, as some of you know, I have to leave early, I wouldn't be able to participate if TOO many people are there. Who else here is going?

infilade

Smash Apprentice
danggg i haven't played smash in ages... got back in to CS 1.6. i just realized i'm too ****ing crazy with that awp...

maybe i'll come to this to get *****. but prob not. we'llll seeeeee. i wanna see how my fox compares now. aha.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nick is finally brave enough to come to Rancho?

Nahhhh, hes just scared of me, and is coming on the day I won't be there. :p

No johnnnnssssss

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'll probably come. I'm going to try and talk my friend into coming too. Hopefully, if I remember, I can try and talk 2 more people into coming too but we'll see. Don't get your hopes up.

Oh, and if you come, you wont "get *****" because there is really no one of high skill level who comes to these. No one in the top 25 show up so this is a great tournament for people if it's your first time and you want to see how you match up.

3Duser4D

Smash Cadet
I'll probably come. I'm going to try and talk my friend into coming too. Hopefully, if I remember, I can try and talk 2 more people into coming too but we'll see. Don't get your hopes up.

Oh, and if you come, you wont "get *****" because there is really no one of high skill level who comes to these. No one in the top 25 show up so this is a great tournament for people if it's your first time and you want to see how you match up.
This is exactly what I want to do, but I'll have to do it next Saturday, goin to 6 Flags with some other friends this weekend.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Okay, I just talked to my friend and he's going to be in Vegas this weekend so he said he'll try to come next weeked. I'll probably still go this Saturday anyway though.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Not that this relates to S&C but Zelda is FINALLY a confirmed character for Brawl!! This time around, I'm going to use her from the start. I'm thinking of maining Zelda and Peach again. I just hope they tone Peach down a lot so everyone else stops using my character!!

In honor of this, I will use Zelda again at this tournament........... unless I lose really badly...... but let's see how it goes.

3Duser4D

Smash Cadet
Not that this relates to S&C but Zelda is FINALLY a confirmed character for Brawl!! This time around, I'm going to use her from the start. I'm thinking of maining Zelda and Peach again. I just hope they tone Peach down a lot so everyone else stops using my character!!

In honor of this, I will use Zelda again at this tournament........... unless I lose really badly...... but let's see how it goes.
Zelda or Sheik, cause Sheik is my main....

araknophobik

Smash Master
thomas-luigi is top 25. so when he goes it's ****.

i might start going and taking these things more seriously. Im going to FC and want to get all the practice i can get, so if your going please ask for friendly's/MM/anything really cuz the more practice the better =]

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Yes, when Luigi goes it's ****. But he hasn't been going anymore. Last few tournaments have been like 4-8 people MAX.

Oh, and I use Peach when I'm fighting serious. Hehe. Sorry she's no fun for you Luigi. I just get no practice anymore and I want to use my best character when I fight someone good so I can "level her up." Zelda is just for fun or EXTREME desperation. (Hoping to take the opponent by surprise.)

That's why I want to go all Zelda next tournament. But then when I can feel a defeat coming, I switch to Peach.

Oh, and Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, and Peach are all no fun if you ask me.

And Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, and Samus are no fun too, but just a little less.

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
Okay, so how many people do you guys think are going to be there on saturday? giving an approximate guess from what's been going on? And how long do you think it will last with this given amount of people?

$ick

Smash Lord
If I can scrounge up some gas money, I might go down. I miss smash... If you guys ever want to come down here, I have like one of the coolest places to smash heh. And anytime you guys would want to would be fine with me. :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
$ick id like to practice witb ya...im gettin bored here cuz brian keeps losing...and jake...he loses too =D...Just like JTB's falco...(JK)
Im gonna TRY to make this...problem one: Im flat broke..Problem two: im going to Georgia on sunday so...probably gonna be gettin ready but MAY be available later...
If anyones free during the weekday hit me up...im always up for some practice...

Lit

Smash Ace
I will be making this on tom.. i need more to play some different people in the samsh community... the only people i played was thomas mr.b and mecko... other than that i havent played anyone else... so i am going for a fact wat about everyone else?

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going. Just need to make sure tomorrow morning. Whether or not I compete, though, depends on the amount of people that show up. If you guys are fast in killing one another, I MIGHT have a chance to stay. See you all there. I'll be the REALLY REALLY tall, white guy. XP

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol wow... Thomas you should come down to my town sometime and we can just have a long ol' smashfest. My room is a trailer in my backyard with like 5 beds so you could crash here if you wanted to also. :)

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
Sorry, guys. I was about to come. I woke up, got ready, grabbed my keys, only to find that my step-dad took the van while I was still asleep, and was dumping of recyclable stuff somewhere. Then I was waiting, and waiting, then he finally got home.......around 1:30. By then it was too late. ONLY 3 PEOPLE?!?! ****, I could've stayed. So how'd it go?

Top Bottom