• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

Lit

Smash Ace
***** i am down for sumthin.. i have summer school so anything after 12 50 i am free... and brian u need to learn to pay attention bec i have a feeling u are going to be asking me for the anwers again on the quiz tom.. i hope u study bec i aint given u ****...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Holy ****, stop spamming the ****ing thread.

- No one cares about why you changed your name
- No one cares about your banner
- No one cares if its "necessary"

Honestly, you two are always arguing over the dumbest ****. If you want to argue, go on AIM and do it. I don't think anyone is really concerned about the childish things you two want to argue about. It seems like whenever one of you post, it always starts an argument over something completely stupid.

Moral of story: Grow up and start acting like adults. People look in this thread for information, not to see your constant bickering.

Thats my 2 cents.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
So what youre saying is, Neal should close the thread because you and the other guy keep arguing? Thats about the only spam I see...

As for the guy not working there anymore, I dont see how thats a good reason to close this thread. All that is needed is that theres weekly tourneys and the address. Im sure Ryan will post updates here as they come along. From what I can tell you want us to close the thread because you feel like people are picking on you or something. Dont take stuff too offensively and learn to ignore some people. You dont have to write a long rant for every post that mentions you. Chill pill? ~_^

I respect 6tht though, he seems to be one of the few sane people in rancho, Ryan dont count. He too crazy, always F2ing and ****

Ive managed to get my info from the thread regardless of Ranchos bickering, Fabian lost to wreckless and I believe Thomas won the last tourney? Sounds good to me, no worries there. I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight make it to the next one, but I probably wont =[

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Post deleted

JTB-i'm sorry. . . i'm almost 17 :]
Luigi-you're too cool. and i know you love the Chukie cheese in rancho

And im guessing that there is gunna be one this week right? and who's showing up?

P.S. Hey Guess Who I Talk Like? Hahahaha Jk, Dior Don't Trip Now, I Miss You, We Needa Smash It Up! :]

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
I think Thomas or Fabian should make a new thread, might attract more/different ppl.

I heard they might change it to a biweekly or a monthlie. . . .IDK

Lit

Smash Ace
I Can Believe This

ignore this post.... my bad i guess i gave u a headache reading it huh well its gone so yeah......

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Wowieeeee, im not gunna even read all that there hahah, i'm over that stuff already. It was just a lil joke and you broughtt it to another level ahhaha. Shoot, and hey, you found it ok that i said that i couldnt play anymore when you showed up. And hey if you don't believe me than ok. Thomas knows what i can do so w.e. You just brough a bad vibe, IDK even you said, maybe we just samsh for too long. And now your bringing that stuff up to find something to argue about. hahah lameeeeee.

Why you keep bring stuff up, we settle the arguement already from when it started. Guess you don't like to let go of the past and find more things to argue about. And i dont remmeber saying that. And i bored you cuzz we play too much and or your tired, *think b4 you make sum dumb BS up ahahah yea, u said that yourself, or i just **** you too hard sometimes, like of the 1st life and u stop trying...comeonnnnnnnn i get pumped if someone does that to me and i try harder...sometimes... :p take things as a joke k :] i learned that yesterday, take things easy :]

1 more thing- you said that when i **** u, its where u dont try right? well there is a problem there. . . cuzz even if u r at ur full potential, i see a lot of things u do wrong, so it doesnt even matter if u dont try(and u know it yourself). And if u wanna get better, then try all the time so u can see ur mistake....got that from jason :] yessssssssssssss anywaysssss, ur just lookimn for more stuff u can go off on and BS some more and urself...

hahahahah LMAO i actually would make a excuse like that, cuzz i do get my finger nail stuck inbtween the L/R button in the gap and it doessss hurt. no lie

you needa read my post with a no serious/mad way cuzz i think that's where ur getting mad for the most part(intially) that is i think....

oo yea, holding stuff in the inside is bad.....like a ticking time bomb!! you should vent it outtttt oo yea...philosophy?? nooooo...idk common sense if u want a better outcome :]

you will chill out knowing you, so im sorry k, sincerly....

i did read it all afterall. . .haha

P.S. stop contradicting yourself when you argueeeee! Stay calm and you'll feel better and understand what you write... :]

araknophobik

Smash Master
headache/judg3?-dude honestly stop posting like that, noone's reading your long *** posts
you rancho people are bickering over nothing
noone cares, drama is only worth reading if you're good at the game
nobody remembers noobs

This thread fails because the people who hold the tournaments are not involved in the community nor supply information for those who have questions
and those who do have questions either recieve a logical answer from someone like thomas or jtb, or they get a post from mr b1tches that is like "if you go...just know theres only 3 tv's...if you want to MM me though sure why not...lol at thomas dsmashing...why does noone respond to my posts..."

I will not make a new thread because all the little rancho noobs will just spam that one up anyways, nobody wants to check a thread that is constantly spammed with the nonsense you guys post up
maybe thomas will put up with all the spam

$ick

Smash Lord
Wow... See, it wasn't just me who called you guys Rancho kids. :p & I thought I got too upset over smash... Ryan, you should hold a smash fest at your house or something. I've been wanting to play other people besides those in my little desert.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
hahah $ick, they got it from you!! :p

****nnn, we lost total respect, not like we had some to start off with ahha o well, past is past. Embarassing to us and the community...

I'll go kick rocks then ahahah

P, Sick, mecko, fab(haha FAB), thomas, luigi, jake, neal, 6th, whoeverelse. . . I'm sorry for my childish behavior. . . from now on i'll keep things to myself or the person directly.

I will keep my mouth shut and stop thinking. I'm still on the verge to adulthood.

you guys forgive me?? :]

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
New nice clean page, so now do some S&C chatting :]

From Last Post:

hahah $ick, they got it from you!! :p

****nnn, we lost total respect, not like we had some to start off with ahha o well, past is past. Embarassing to us and the community...

I'll go kick rocks then ahahah

P, Sick, mecko, fab(haha FAB), thomas, luigi, jake, neal, 6th, whoeverelse. . . I'm sorry for my childish behavior. . . from now on i'll keep things to myself or the person directly.

I will keep my mouth shut and stop thinking. I'm still on the verge to adulthood.

you guys forgive me?? :]

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
So... yeah.

How many people entered last Sat? How many people showed up and didn't enter and just waited for friendlies?

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Haha P, you came in at a awkward time hahah

Umm

Me
thomas
Fab
a noob
argo

6th and Headache were late

1)Thomas
2)Me
3)Fab

No teams

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
I forgive wreckless. But you were the guy I played at that one comic book tourney, right? What happened to always trying no matter what, you just walked off the stage last stock. Made me sad =[

But yea, if Headache could just tone down his posts, its all gravy. I think everyone agrees he getting worked up over nothin. Sadly though, I dont think im gonna be able to make it this saturday. Well, maybe, what time do these normally start?

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
yay :)

ummm yeaa....I couldnt even warm up there; I got there, and i had to play you. I tried, but i kept messing up :/

They start at 1, warm ups are at 12

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Okay well, last Saturday I asked the store if we can just pay to "rent" the store to host our own tournaments and he said he'll run it by the owner. If that's that case, I'll make a new thread and probably host my own tournament. Hopefully they'll say yes because that just might be what the store needs to bring in more competition.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
If Thomas can rent the store out, close this thread, Thomas makes a new one, EVERYBODY PAY RENT from like 12:00 pm - 7 or 7:30 pm which means a couple extra dollars (stop crying), change to biweeklies, get a bigger turnout, Jason wins >=) *erm* I mean everybody...wins..

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Jason? Jason will FAIL!....that or win >_>....
But yeah this all sounds good...SO MUCH FOR QUITTING SMASH THOMAS =P
Anyone up for any friendlies during the week though?
MMs? *cough david*

Lit

Smash Ace
yah how much... $2-5 dollars... its nothing...
and wat is everyone doing tom...
Also wats up wit my banner i requested mr.b

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Hey jay, make sure u can stay friday cuzz i told Hugo to also, so we can head over to s&c saturday too.

Falcon Ditto Match!! :D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I might be there for a bit. I'm going to the beach sometime in the afternoon, but I want to play smash -_-

Top Bottom