• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

AGRO

Smash Rookie
u commin tmrw loki, cuz i already checked and i am unable to pick you up on account of i dont plan on being awake until about 12

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol all the Rancho kids wanna team with Luigi cause they've never done it before. If you team with him, don't let him go any space animals. He gets ***** all day and cries that you don't save him everytime. His Marth is aight though. :p

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Actually, please talk for yourself.

I was planning to go to the OC tournamentwith Hugo but things went screwy. I did some last minute stuff and then gas money became an issue and other. So im officially gunna go to this.

Yo luigi, im pretty good in teams(i think atleast), so you can team with me if u want. :)
wow..really derek:ohwell:

$ick- "Rancho kids":mad:

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
::Wakes up::

Hmmm...... ::Looks at schedule::

Looks like I have nothing planned today.... Hmmm.....

Tournament it is!!

Riddle Me This

Smash Cadet
Lol all the Rancho kids wanna team with Luigi cause they've never done it before. If you team with him, don't let him go any space animals. He gets ***** all day and cries that you don't save him everytime. His Marth is aight though. :p

I'm taking this offensively so shut the **** up!

I'm from upland, next time you say that imma tape a ****ing note on your forhead.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Unpacking = gay

Maybe I'll show up later this afternoon.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
To all you smashers: Is Saturday the best day for you guys to have tourneys? From the looks of it, it sounds like there are always other tourneys on Saturdays. We are thinking about changing the day of the tournements. What day would you guys recommend if any?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
To all you smashers: Is Saturday the best day for you guys to have tourneys? From the looks of it, it sounds like there are always other tourneys on Saturdays. We are thinking about changing the day of the tournements. What day would you guys recommend if any?
Its summer now, any day is good. :p

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol if not knowing Dennys will ask if you want seasoned fries or normal ones makes me stupid, then yeah.. But what can you do. Next week is almost here Luigi, I guess you're gonna have to drive down here this time.. :)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Okay. You guys have been begging me through PMs, IMs, and text messages to make you a banner so I finally did. Enjoy!

araknophobik

Smash Master
lol i need to stop messing around in tournys
i think wreckless led me on into useing falco in tourny
letting me 4stock him 1st match lol

good MM thomas, it was intense and fun
just wish i wouldve seen you in tourny instead

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have been asked to take a more active role in moderating this thread.

Please cut down on the spam, **** talk, flaming, Pokemon banter, etc. Many people are upset with the level of off-topic discussion in this thread; it's making it very hard to get accurate and up to date information about these tournies, likely contributing to the undeservedly low turnouts.

I will be handing out warnings to people who spam this topic from now on. Please respect the owners of this thread enough to keep your discussions on-topic and useful. I know this is a new concept to many of you, but please give it a try -- you might find you actually enjoy it.

This is your only warning.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
That would help alot, considering the lack of information from the store.

On a side note, as long as I'm not working or I don't have other plans, I'm going to be attending the rest of the tourneys.

<---- needs Marth practice :O

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol hey brian...why dont u bike ur lazy *** there like i do =P
and yeah...pm me...im bored and gettin fat...and i dunno where ur house is but yeah ill come down and smash...

Lit

Smash Ace
well since it is summer people should start going down their more often.. it seems like everytime we go to s &c there is barley enough people to even have teams... like really we should change all of this and everyone that every posted in this thread should be going instead of just talking about going every week...

P.S- I changed my name back to the way it was on a couple of reasons... the main reason was i dont want to be nervous that the other so called JUDGE will post in the same room as me making me as a person who steals names for a living.. and also people were pm and complain how i copyed him and things like that.... and another reason is i dont like being called a rancho kid and i dont want my name mixed up wit that banner tom made... first of the only people that REALLY live in rancho is me and 6th sense and sum times i dont even count him living in rancho since his house is on the border line of fontana and rancho... DEREK is from upland so it doesnt make sense calling him that either... And mr. b is from the atla loma area... And jtb is mostly in riverside most of the time so we barely see him as well.... IF anything the only real rancho ***** around here is me and i am telling u to stop callin ME that... Another thing is with people from rancho want to team up with Luigi is also not true. Personally i can really careless who i team up with as long as they dont kill me and we win.. Even though Luigi is a good player im pretty sure that people arnt on his nuts like people MIGHT think the rancho players are.. They proably just want to team with them just bec everyone has team up with one another already and they just want to try something new... If more people attended we wouldnt have this problem....And really this rancho kid stuff needs to stop bec it is just getting all of us irratated.... it might of been funny to start off, but now it is just annoying and rude... its some what name calling us and really if people are going to start name calling us like some 3rd graders than i can do it just right back..... so like really can u stop like for real bec it is just bothering everyone that lives around this area.. i mean you wouldnt like it if we started talking about u right? but anyways i just changed it back... dont ask me about it or nothing like that bec it shouldnt even be that big of a deal to you guys...I had to say this just because i knew sum one was going to ask me "WHY DO U KEEP ON SWITCHING NAMES" so now everyone knows why and thiers no need to speak of it....

now lets get back to these S &C TOURNEYS!

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol wow, sorry Headache, I was only joking about the Luigi thing. And in all honesty, me calling you Rancho kids wasn't meant to be taken offensively. I just used that instead of typing out all your names. Oh and 6th already called me a name! He called me stupid!!! lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ehh, does anyone want to play smash this week? I have no plans at all, plus no copy of smash myself right now. :(

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Hey JTB im completely free this week so.....time and place buddy =D
And wow...david...that was a speech...and not spam...=D
And...whos goin this weekend cuz im pretty sure im goin.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Lol wow, sorry Headache, I was only joking about the Luigi thing. And in all honesty, me calling you Rancho kids wasn't meant to be taken offensively. I just used that instead of typing out all your names. Oh and 6th already called me a name! He called me stupid!!! lol
Are you going this Sat. stupid? Wanna MM my Doc? $2 :)

Oh, Jake. you should roll over here! especially if you want marth practice!

araknophobik

Smash Master
all the older sb players (luigi, jtb, P, and I) dont own smash copy's no more
and we have no way of practicing with one another because of this

if anything jtb should be happy he's in a crew with others who own a copy of smash, that way he can practice

$ick

Smash Lord
Are you going this Sat. stupid? Wanna MM my Doc? $2 :)
Hmm, I'm not sure if you're actually trying to insult me or not. And nah I'm probably not gonna down to S&C for a while, it's about 45 mins away and you guys didn't even enter the tournament so if it wasn't for me winning both, it would've been a complete waste of time.

Fabian, I know what you mean, whenever Pat and I wanna smash we have to call like 10 different people cause neither of us own it.

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
Lol hey brian...why dont u bike ur lazy *** there like i do =P
and yeah...pm me...im bored and gettin fat...and i dunno where ur house is but yeah ill come down and smash...
im not lazy...and im sorry your getting fat O.o

my bike broke!!

And no 6th u did not finish me off....<_< where that even come from!?

Top Bottom