• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol wow Luigi, I live farther than you, no johns. Who's your main gonna be P? I've been seriously considering changing my main too.. I call you guys the Rancho kids cause each of you have like 3 different names you go by and there is like 5 of you, so there's no way I know which is which. And kids is just what I call people...

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Lol wow Luigi, I live farther than you, no johns. Who's your main gonna be P? I've been seriously considering changing my main too.. I call you guys the Rancho kids cause each of you have like 3 different names you go by and there is like 5 of you, so there's no way I know which is which. And kids is just what I call people...
I wasnt the one complaining about not goin though ;)

Riddle Me This

Smash Cadet
Wreckless/The Riddler=Derek :] Asian Guy

Headache/Tha Judg3=Dior a.k.a. David The NEGRO, Big 1

EDIT: $ick, who's your main gunna be, and you to P?

P.S. I live in upland, so not part of Rancho Kids :p

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
I dunno...It all started with a relatively stupid and miscommunicated comment...
And yeah David its true that u spam like crazy =.=...
This is my only account so they cant talk about me >_>...
Lol...and i dunno...why the hell are we on this subject anyways?
Shouldnt we be talking about smash?
What do we have planned for this saturday.

Riddle Me This

Smash Cadet
idk but HUGO is coming over thursday!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

Jay, Dior. . . can you guys make it? come early tho, i told hom so.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...same here...
and $ick...resend ur sig request using the new system por favor =]
oh yeah and where is Hugo coming to?

Riddle Me This

Smash Cadet
NO, his name is HugoC he went to UCLA III if you know him from there. He uses a pink samus too and has the same name as HugS. He also plays the same style and is smart and he also uses marth. He played a lot of ppl in Norcal i think, or it was just Snap. . .He went to Berkley.

. . . To my House!!

$ick

Smash Lord
Ya I'm in the same situation as you P. I'm tired of playing gay *** Sheik. But I don't think my Doc could be that great. I was messing around with Fox and Falcon today, I'm actually decent at them. So we'll see...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
I would say...DONT use fox >_>...Do we need any more of them? =.=...
Find a character u would have fun playin with cuz most likely if u have the most fun with that character then u will get better at that character instead of a character u dont like so much because u will like playin that character.
That or just find a character ur good at or can pick up fast and just make it better...

And $ick...i still havent gotten ur Sig request >_>...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Fox is fun. I'm just too lazy to practice tech ****. With anyone, really. I haven't practiced by myself working on my tech in six months.

I'll probably go with Luigi, cause he owns. Pink Luigi ftw.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I would say use fox. he combos, he kills, he gimps, he has no weaknesses. and tech skill is not hard to learn, contrary to popular belief. Also nair is the best move ever.

if you're lazy use peach. that's all you need to know to pick a character.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...peach is.....ehh...complicated sorta lol...well...complicated to get very good at...
and YES!!! Luigi pwns face with his amazingness...and ur gonna choose the gay looking luigi? o well they are both tight...but still white+orange luigi FTW
So if u do want luigi i can practice ya =]
And yeah....fox is godly...but there are just too many of them >_<

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
No, your Doc's never beaten me, primarily cuz I've never played it. Some of your other chars have beaten me, but I beat them, too. We haven't played in like 2 months, though. I'll mm your Marth, Falcon, Sheik, Fox, Doc ^^

araknophobik

Smash Master
I would say use fox. he combos, he kills, he gimps, he has no weaknesses. and tech skill is not hard to learn, contrary to popular belief. Also nair is the best move ever.

if you're lazy use peach. that's all you need to know to pick a character.
fox tech skill is kinda hard to learn...
falco is the way to go ^_^

and what do you mean if your lazy use peach, there's alot involved in those tech chased dsmashes >_<

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino &amp; Rancho area.... Where th
the same wit me im getting out of school on wed as well... i was starting to think about it but since it is are last day at school to celabrate lets try to though a smashfest or sumthin... maybe later on this week or on thursday bec people from la is coming out here to play so is anyone down... i still need to find a place to throw it though

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Yeah im totally down with that...
Sorry but cant be my place =[...
I think..............if we....collect 2 dollars from everyone we can hit up S&C for as long as we want...
And i think thursday is perfect cuz all the end of teh year parties are prolly gonna be either wednesday, friday, or during the weekend.
If u want me to pass that idea on and try to negotiate with S&C then just gimme the word and tell me whos goin.
If not then...i dunno lol...everyone to dereks house with tvs and cubes lol...

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino &amp; Rancho area.... Where th
idk.. but thier is sum people cumin down here though... and maybe we can yall try to get togther on thursday bec thats the best possibly choice so anyone down... i already got two....

and s & c is a good choice... if we get a couple of people we might make it happen... so anyone else down wit it?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Thursday I can't come. I'm going to be hanging out with all my Riverside friends before we all move out, and go to Victoria Gardens with my gf or something.
If I'm still not moving out Saturday, I'll probably show up.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Hey guys...
All of you who have AIM!...
We need some SERIOUS revival in the smash community in Rancho/Alta Loma/Riverside.
We need ideas about reviving our smash community and getting some tourneys together.
hit me up on aim if you have any suggestions.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Re emphasising:
Hey guys...
All of you who have AIM!...
We need some SERIOUS revival in the smash community in Rancho/Alta Loma/Riverside.
We need ideas about reviving our smash community and getting some tourneys together.
hit me up on aim if you have any suggestions.

And yeah riddla im up for it...just tell me what time...

Top Bottom