• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol, I was there Luigi, sleeping in my car just like I said. You just didn't wake me up. And when I woke up, it was too late to play smash. So I came home. And you spelled my name right, even though I'm sure you thought it was wrong lol

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...
so all raise your hands if ur going to the next one =D *raises hand*
And yeah...bring ur DS's and diamond or pearl =D

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Naw....I havent gotten it yet...
And it would REALLY REALLY help me in the elite four lol...
where all of their pokemon are about 10 levels higher then mine =P
So yea i still need someone...and for my golem and machamp =D

Binx

Smash Master
Do you think Smash Bros melee is better than 007 golden eye? Smash at the time of this post is losing by only 2 votes in an incredibly bias (towards FPS) best game ever contest 57 to 59. Smash needs your support, please spread the word, MLG is incredibly easy to sign up for, lets push this to first place http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105506

Happy smashing!

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
YEAH cuz we are spamming this poor thread =P...
Why not make a poke'chat thread? So we stop killing this one lol...
And when u gonna get ur ds back>

$ick

Smash Lord
I just got it yesterday... I haven't been able to get Wi-Fi to work so I don't know my code. My best guy is like lvl 20 though, so it'll be a while before I do all the online stuff. :(

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
why are you guys still talking about pokemon in this thread when Brian clearly just posted a link to a pokemon thread?

Sorry if i sound like a jerk, it's just really annoying.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL...LMAO...
im amazed u guys still have food...well...its not like they ate alot but they actually walked in and cooked LOL...
o well...

Top Bottom