• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

$ick

Smash Lord
Heh yeah I'll be there this weekend then. Hopefully my ***** Mecko can come too. Heh ya I'd rematch Mike again for sure, but he can keep the name no matter what the outcome. :) 20 randoms sounds like a decent pot boost so hopefully some pros can come too.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Ur a little far lol...
dont worry...Its not UCLA...dont trip...
Hell...im walking or biking lol...
lol...so SUN and Mrb1tch3s will be their early lol
oh yeah and...w/e the f*ck we call u...Judg3...
me and u still gotta have an MM

Lokii

Smash Cadet
Won't be able to go these for awhiiilee...sux cuz they're cash now right? :'(

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
Ur a little far lol...
dont worry...Its not UCLA...dont trip...
Hell...im walking or biking lol...
lol...so SUN and Mrb1tch3s will be their early lol
oh yeah and...w/e the f*ck we call u...Judg3...
me and u still gotta have an MM
yeah we can money match 4 dollars? yeah and to let everyone know thier is no more sun.... me derek and jason destryoed it...... we dont really have a crew now but it is always going to be me jason and derek though no matter wat crew we are in ..

its like the perfect trinalge... and u call me wat i say for u to call me or dont even say my name at all.....

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Forget what I said about not being able to make it. I pulled some money out of my @$$ and now I'll be there tomorrow. See you all then!!

araknophobik

Smash Master
Coolyoungster1 (10:56:00 PM): If you dont lose to Thomas again
vihuelaplayer (10:56:12 PM): that camper aint going
vihuelaplayer (10:56:17 PM): lmfao but he'll probably go anyways
Coolyoungster1 (10:56:18 PM): ah
Coolyoungster1 (10:56:21 PM): oo

lmao i called it last night

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL...nice...so what DO we call u D***?
and allright 4 bucks best 2/3
LOL...i knew thomas wasnt gonna miss it =P
and how do u know that noobs from alhs are coming>?
Oh yeah...and how did u get ur banner?

Riddle Me This

Smash Cadet
I got a friend that made him the banner! And Dior my name is The Riddler you *****!
Its offically "2 peas in a pod" cuzz im not gunna be with you 2 cuzz 1st of all you can't get my name straight, it's in my banner, and i told you, you ***.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
I was definitely gonna come to this (Mr.X), but I got called in for work at the last minute. I get out at 2, but i'm coming from Hungington Beach, and then I gotta go home and get my controller. The earliest time I could get there is 3:30. I don't think you guys will start 2 and a half hours late, so I don't think i'll be able to make it =[.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol? that was....weak kinda...
it was cool to see thomas and $ick =]
there were only 8 people lol...
it was good practice though

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I guess word is that this tournament doesn't generate enough competition so most people don't want to bother with it.

On a side note, whoever decided that Smash World needed to have their servers switched on a Friday afternoon needs to get a kick in the balls. Since most tournaments are on Saturdays, people usually make their final arrangements on Fridays (rides, directions, etc.). They should really do that in the middle of the week when not much is going on. Anyway, I just thought that whoever made that decision made a very bad decision.

$ick

Smash Lord
Well, that tourny was interesting... It sucks that none of the rancho kids entered, kinda made the tournament not as fun for everyone else. But oh well... It was fun teamin with ya Thomas, especially cause we made bank heh. Sorry you and I didn't get to play any friendlies mr. b1tch3s, (i think that's right heh) next time for sure.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...yeah next time =]
lol..."Zomg!!! Did i just hear a PING...He came outta NOWHERE!!!" XD
good times...goood times...

6th Sense

Smash Lord
A SORRY TURNOUT!! THIS MAKES NOOOO SENSE!! *sighs*

Its right in the middle of SoCal. (kinda)

They are always cash tourneys!

Its a pretty decent venue (I'm sure I they can move tables to fit more TV's)..and very organized

yet people still dont go..this is disappointing to me and I'm sure the S&C store since they are doing SoCal's smash community a VERY good deed! Its like what everybody wanted, but now that we have it the turnouts a flop every frikken time! sad.......:(

On to the GOOD :)

b1tch3s: nice meeting you..hit me up for that Alakasam trade

Thomas and Sick: Sheik and Peach was tooooooo goood! We got you guys next time. (watch out for that rest Sick! XD)

Mecko: Wow @ that double kill at the end..pretty nice

Sony: I didnt know you were so young! Your pretty good for your age!

I think that was all the people...hmm O Ya!! Thomas, now I know why you dont like to drive that car everywhere! haha jk man jk

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Yeah..This is basically perfection and all we get is 8 people...=.=...Well...perfection wihout free ice cream >_>...And....i dont think there were any other tourneys around...
O well...Props
Thomas: Good games =D... peach is too good lol...i need more practice fighting you

$ick: Well...never friendlied you but next time =D. Lol...watch out for the ping man lol...

Judg3: Good teaming with ya. At least we got...almost close and beat 1 team XD. Good practice afterwards though. I just think that when u play u dont focus on the game which is why u dont do as good as u can. Cuz i saw **** when u had ur moments lol...

Mecko: Fun peach. We need more practice. You got all a lot of the right things goin on just keep practicin.

6th: Lol...do u actually have a main or do u just run around killing people with every character?

Riddler: T3h 4zn 1nv4s10n. Funny hearing u talk smack all day XD...Mostly in response to judg3 lol...Good matches

O yeah...and could someone hook me up with a banner? =D
pretty please =]

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
This is Why Everyone Should Come

This is why everyone should come to the Suffle & Cut tournaments:

First let's take a look at what the set-up looks like:

These tvs are HUGE! 3 of them are flat screen, and in case turnout gets larger, they have another one. No one has to bring tvs and cubes, and because of this, you never have to deal with those crappy 13 inch tvs that everyone keeps bringing. Space is decent except for doubles. They use Tio. When the tournament is over, people can ask for another tournament and they'll keep on going for as long as you want.

One thing I don't like is that too many people come just to play friendlies. Now they charge a $3.00 fee for people who just want to play friendlies.

Yesterday, $ick walked away with $40.00 and I walked away with $20.00. This is a great tournament for people who aren't the top 3.

araknophobik

Smash Master
Fabian calling me a camper? That sucks. Since when do I ever talk about you behind your back?
why do you associate camper with **** talking?
hugo is a pro camper, he'll admit to it as well
its just your play style, although its not the most favorable of play styles, it exists and its just the way you play
luigi always called me a camper and after looking at a few of my vids i noticed i did and i've tried to become more agressive in my game play
if you dont believe me, record yourself in a tournament and then review the match
you stay back and slowly dash dance in the corner while throwing turnups the whole time

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Yeah. I've been trying to get more people to come. I'm going to see if I can get some of my friends, who have never been to a tournament before, to come. I've tried in the past but they always say, "I'm not good enough yet. I'm going to wait until I get better before I go to a tournament." So I'll see if I can talk them into it even though they'll probably get killed.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm done with school next week. I'll probably start showing up to these on the weekends during the summer, depending on work.

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
Well, that tourny was interesting... It sucks that none of the rancho kids entered, kinda made the tournament not as fun for everyone else. But oh well... It was fun teamin with ya Thomas, especially cause we made bank heh. Sorry you and I didn't get to play any friendlies mr. b1tch3s, (i think that's right heh) next time for sure.
Next time i want to play your shiek.... u did pretty good in the singles the only reason why i didnt play is i wasnt really warmed up at all and i was trying to wait for 6th sense to get thier but he ended up cuming right after singles was over.....

Yeah..This is basically perfection and all we get is 8 people...=.=...Well...perfection wihout free ice cream >_>...And....i dont think there were any other tourneys around...
O well...Props
Thomas: Good games =D... peach is too good lol...i need more practice fighting you

$ick: Well...never friendlied you but next time =D. Lol...watch out for the ping man lol...

Judg3: Good teaming with ya. At least we got...almost close and beat 1 team XD. Good practice afterwards though. I just think that when u play u dont focus on the game which is why u dont do as good as u can. Cuz i saw **** when u had ur moments lol...

Mecko: Fun peach. We need more practice. You got all a lot of the right things goin on just keep practicin.

6th: Lol...do u actually have a main or do u just run around killing people with every character?

Riddler: T3h 4zn 1nv4s10n. Funny hearing u talk smack all day XD...Mostly in response to judg3 lol...Good matches

O yeah...and could someone hook me up with a banner? =D
pretty please =]
yeahhhhh about that.... idk i do focus all the time but when i want to **** sum one at anytime i just like to put on my thinking hat.... and also .... i was sumthimes sandbagging bec i started to get board when i was playin as well....

BUT ALL I KNOW IS PEOPLE NEED TO START GOING TO THESE... LIKE REALLY IT IS A GREAT PLACE TO *** AND JUST PLAY OTHER PEOPLE.....

Top Bottom