• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
This thread is amusing because the topic is never of S&C, but that of other threads. >_>

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm going to be studying for finals >_>

I might go to the one next week if I'm moved out of UCR by then.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Who's going tomorrow? I have a feeling it might be the most dead one yet.... If that's the case, I'm going to make other plans.........

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...yeah...i kind of have a feeling that the S&C tourneys are all but over =[...
Why not just smash at riddlas house again...
If we go around and see who is coming then MAYBE it could be worthwile...

$ick

Smash Lord
It would help, almost every one suggested that in the beginning. Lol don't listen to Luigi, he lies too much. Luigi, me Pat, Trey, and Samus guy smash together a lot, you should come up here one of the times we all are. Jabriel doesn't believe me that you ****..

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
It would help, almost every one suggested that in the beginning. Lol don't listen to Luigi, he lies too much. Luigi, me Pat, Trey, and Samus guy smash together a lot, you should come up here one of the times we all are. Jabriel doesn't believe me that you ****..
I used to **** Jabriel back in the day, it would probably a lot worse now. How about today, as in Saturday? See if you can get them together, I might be able to drive up there, Since people in Rancho dont wanna do anything. I hate Rancho Chuck E Cheese

$ick

Smash Lord
I'm all but positive we won't smash tomorrow, we just got done smashing pretty much. But I'll call em in the morningish time and see. Rancho kids don't do anything, like enter a singles tournament when 3 kids from hesperia, (almost an hour away) come down for a tournament.. :( lol

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah, I was probably gonna stop by along with Jonathan... If word is people go, I'll show up. I need some practice for my new main ^^

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I hate when a bunch of people show up and then back out while they're there because they don't want to spend $5.00., and then just play friendlies all day.

Okay, how about this:

Why don't we organize a crew battle for next week? Who's up for it? The High Desert Vs. The Inland Empire.

Or....... we can open a new thread calling out all other crews.......

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Hey thats not fair >=[
it was $7.00 and all i brought was $6.00 =[
I think next week having something put together would work better cuz i dont see anyone coming today...
And im offended by that Rancho Kids quote...I dont see your lazy *** BIKING there >=[

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You guys are rancho kids tho... no one knows who you are, so you are the collective rancho kids. Makes sense.

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
If your getting such a bad turn-out rate all the time. Why not try and have a big tourny, with better events in a new thread? Im sure youll get people then.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Wow congratz?
He has a single letter in his name...he MUST be special...
We dont NEED to be known to still woop *** at smash =D.
And David...i was sticking up for US...cuz we arent lazy lol...we just have lives ^_^

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Oh God! You want to talk about SPAM? I've never seen so much spam in my life. Ummmm...... It seems to me that n00bs like to spam to raise their post count. I mean, look at me: Member since 2004 and some people who have been on here for half a year have double the posts as me. N00bs spam to raise their post count. No one cares about their post count except for n00bs.

Top Bottom