• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

$ick

Smash Lord
If you lived where I did you'd understand why I don't have one. I live in a desert.. lol. Every place that has the possibility to hire people already did. It takes a long *** time to get a job..

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hesperia is in the High Desert. You can buy houses for DIRT CHEAP out there but the problem is that there are no jobs out there so you have to commute for work. More and more people are buying houses out in the desert because the cost of living in the city is getting ridiculously high. I would imagine that in 10-15 years, as more and more people move out there, that the community will be large and have plenty of jobs. But until then, there's nothing out there.

$ick

Smash Lord
Lmao, I just realized Panda's tourny isn't for a month after this one.. I was wondering why P was surprised I couldn't afford two tournys in a week. Lol I'll be there. :)

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
I found out all my characters suck really bad.
:(
I'll go to this one if I don't wake up at 3p.m. like I did last Saturday.
UGH.

Lit

Smash Ace
man i hope people arnt just saying they will *** on the boards i really want this tourney to be a good one.....

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
yeah =.=...
and lol...dont call it ryans crew =P...
im comin to this one cuz finally ive got money and time =.=...
AND YEAH...pokemon Pearl pwns >_> hehe =]

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
I wake up late sometimes because my job keeps me longer than I should.
But whatev.
More hours is a good thing as of now.

Riddle Me This

Smash Cadet
Hey Dior, i'm havin' someone to make you a banner so you can stop being a lil ***** k :]

-i ran out of ideas for falco so let's not start blaming oneself for not being able to make one and that makes the same ****in' excuse and say the same ****in' things whenever some issue such as this erupts.

You always have to say like the same ****in' similar things, and you always involve stuff that has no ****in' relations with the issue.

Let's not ***** about somthing so small like this, man up.

Edit: soory for the language, but you cuss a lot too, so mine as wellll :]

oo yea i almost forgot, your name has no theme, so i couldn't help you. Unless. . . you wanted like judge Judy on your banner.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, make some more new screenames, will you?

And trying out for crews is stupid. Crews should just consist of groups of friends rather than just the best players in the area.

Which is why I'm part of the Luigisters. :p

$ick

Smash Lord
Oh ya I forgot I'm in that crew.. lol. At least I was for a random tourney that didn't end up having crews any ways lol

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
Wow, make some more new screenames, will you?

And trying out for crews is stupid. Crews should just consist of groups of friends rather than just the best players in the area.

Which is why I'm part of the Luigisters. :p
wait hold on for a min ... ryan wat crew are u in bec if i last recall u were in the same crew as me jason and derek... am i right...? and now u are apart of sumthin else... like really who are u wit bec u are confusing all three of us...

Honestly does it really matter? If they want me kool if not kool.
and yeah u can go head and try out... its cool as long as we have a good time than i dont see a problem about maybe considering u joing.....
and btw who is your main?

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Hey Dior, i'm havin' someone to make you a banner so you can stop being a lil ***** k :]

-i ran out of ideas for falco so let's not start blaming oneself for not being able to make one and that makes the same ****in' excuse and say the same ****in' things whenever some issue such as this erupts.

You always have to say like the same ****in' similar things, and you always involve stuff that has no ****in' relations with the issue.

Let's not ***** about somthing so small like this, man up.

Edit: soory for the language, but you cuss a lot too, so mine as wellll :]

oo yea i almost forgot, your name has no theme, so i couldn't help you. Unless. . . you wanted like judge Judy on your banner.
i was only actin like that bec i was tired i had a long day and u just rub in my face that j and u have one and i dont.....like i really didnt care until u said so how is your banner j and stuff like that

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
I found out sumthin big...

i just found out that the person running these tourneys every week just got fired bec he wasnt doing his part at S & C... i asked one of my friends that goes down there everyday if they are still going to be holding the weeklies and he told me they are not sure yet.. i am still getting info from him but i should know wat is happenin by the end of the week....

but i hope they are still going to be holding these events though bec rancho never got a place like s & c before

Riddle Me This

Smash Cadet
There is no "try out", that makes us sound cocky. We can just play him for fun for now.
i don't think its was really a "try out" i guess Dior made it seemed that way, it's more of a personality check that is.

That kinda suxs he got fired, i mean this week might be big. . .MIGHT

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Will someone call the store and find out if they're still holding the weekly tournaments? Or is the guy getting fired is just a rumor?

Anyway, if this tournament still goes down this Saturday, who wants to have a crew battle afterwards? It doesn't have to be real crews, it could just be random. It might be interesting to see how people play differently under pressure.

Top Bottom