• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

araknophobik

Smash Master
luigi, if this is your way of wanting to spend more time with me
then sorry tomorow wont work
hit me up during the week again and ill make time for you sweet cheeks ;)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hmmm...... Luigi and Headache are going. Everyone else is a MAYBE. I'm sorry, but I see another 4 man tournament happening if even that. Sorry. I'm backing out this week. It's not worth it.

Lit

Smash Ace
****... this fucin sucks man people need to start going to this.....i was thier my little brother... i mean i could of done that at the house..... wow sumthings need to change wit this tourney or i dont know if i should go anymore.......

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
Do they still have tournaments every Saturday? I've always wanted to try a tournament and see how I match up to other players. What time are they? Any info. that is not on the first page would be great.

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
Rocker-

Yes they are every Saturday still. Its a good place to practice and tourneys are always fun! This place is a good place to start. Warm ups at 12pm and it starts at 1pm. I will go if you and that other guy do.
I'll have to check. My family is having some big reunion thing that day. I'd like to come though. I've always wanted to see where I match up against other people. How long do they usually last?

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
Mmmmm.......I may not be able to go this weekend, then. We have to leave at latest 2:15. Plus, I'd be driving the van back so I'd have to most likely be back sooner. Dang.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its not me, I swear :p

I won't be there this weekend (Anime Expo), but the next weekend I'll be there (unless something comes up). It sucks I haven't been able to go yet :(

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah they are every week but it seems like the only people that are really decated to go every week has to be me wreckless and thomas... everyone else is always a maybe....
And no when i went there i didnt ask the guy about hosting are own tourneys... i will just call the store later today....

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
You needa learn when to use "are" and "our" :D But yea, Jay already answer his question and i'm pretty sure he got it already :p

But yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Who's going? and when is the crew battle happening and that goes for the one with jake, bryan, and alan. (Dior, i need some update on when that is happening)

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol no, that wasn't me... Man I miss smash. Luigi never comes to my house when he says he will. And I hooked up my trailer so it's like the best place to smash... :(

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
there wont be on. Jake says to F**k off all of you (dior, wreck, and 6th) I dunt know why but he seriously has grudges against you guys and besides hes quit the whole "playing seriously thing"

It kinda sucks for me <_<..

And alan....doesnt play anymore..there more into computer games.

Not to mention i dont want to walk all the way up 4 S&C.....alone..>_>

3Duser4D

Smash Cadet
3Duser4D you should really go. Where you from?
Upland in SoCal about 10 mins away from Rancho.

I'm gonna see if I can make it this weekend but my parents may have other plans, if they're canceled i'll try hard to attempt to make it.

This would be my first actual "event" for smash. Normally I just play with some other guys at school for fun.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
there wont be on. Jake says to F**k off all of you (dior, wreck, and 6th) I dunt know why but he seriously has grudges against you guys and besides hes quit the whole "playing seriously thing"

I don't know why Jakes so mad, but you can tell them to keep the drama to themselves. We're through with that in this thread.

Upland in SoCal about 10 mins away from Rancho.

I'm gonna see if I can make it this weekend but my parents may have other plans, if they're canceled i'll try hard to attempt to make it.

This would be my first actual "event" for smash. Normally I just play with some other guys at school for fun.
Ya thats not that far at all. It'll be nice if you can make it. We always like seeing new faces.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Lol...thats what the EDIT button is for =P...
Well it seems like we might have some people actually coming this saturday...

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman

I know why. We ***** them when we weren't even trying and they were all up to there potential. So they *****ed about it and so they quit :p hahaha noobs jk jk

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
So everyone knows that it's $7.00 for singles and $5.00 per person in teams right? Knowing that, who is still going to compete?? I want to go but it seems that a lot of people aren't willing to pay so I want to know who is willing to pay to compete?

Lit

Smash Ace
I don't know why Jakes so mad, but you can tell them to keep the drama to themselves. We're through with that in this thread.

Ya thats not that far at all. It'll be nice if you can make it. We always like seeing new faces.
Man it is always good to see some faces in general... and i will pay seven it really isnt that much...

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Upland eh? I live 2 feet away from upland. Just right under it. So when are you going to throw a smashfest P?
And I was going to come this weekend, but I was scheduled for work. Though it's not until later on... Maybe I'll make singles?

3Duser4D

Smash Cadet
Well unfortunately its looking like i can't make it this saturday, if anything changes ill tell you guys. I will try to make it next week.

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
Haha, oops. I didn't see an 'edit' button. So, I'm new. Whatever.

I might come. It depends on whether or not I can convince my parents to let me take the van.

I'd like to get my friend to come with me one time. We make a pretty good team. Does anyone else here usually do team tournaments?

Top Bottom