• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle And Cut Cash Weeklies

The Game II

Smash Champion
OK, I see no SoCal tournaments so I plan on going next week (7/7). I'll be bring all the tech stuff to record matches and whatnot.

So if you're going to pick a week to go, make it this one. PLEASE!?!!?!?!?

for my own sanity

--GCII

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Unless anything unexpected comes up, I'll be at this one. I have no plans at the moment.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I will be going on the 7th.

I get off of work at 12 pm, and i live about an hour away. So if this is one of those "You better be here right on the dot or we're starting without you" type of things, then Nevermind.

Info please.

I better be careful though, Fabian is "Going for the win"

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Haha. The Game II says he's coming and now all of a sudden everyone's coming for sure. Haha. Well, thanks Game. I think you may have saved next weeks tournament. I should be going.

Hugo, I'm sure if you're coming they'll wait for you. They're not strict about starting right on the dot, especially when they know more people are on the way.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Haha. The Game II says he's coming and now all of a sudden everyone's coming for sure. Haha. Well, thanks Game. I think you may have saved next weeks tournament. I should be going.
lol and i'm not even going to be playing.

And I finally get to cover a Hugo tourney for the first time since ucla :)

--GCII

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Yeah but ever since the power rankings, SoCal players are more determined than ever to be in the spotlight. And now that they know the great Smash reporter will be there, now's their chance to shine.

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
Okay guys. I got my work schedule today, and I word Sat. night. That means I'm not going to my dad's house, which means I'm SURE that I can make this one. I'll tell my parents before-hand so they don't plan anything. Should I just do a single person tournament, or should I see if I can bring my friend along for doubles?

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
What's the earliest time to show up??
I want to get as much smash in as I can because I have to leave pretty early. :/

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
awsome im goin ^_^ this is tight xPP cant wait even though ima get pwned this will be a great experiance for me

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
dude i suck though lol thats the hole reason i was suppost to practice wit u guys remember xPP also afterward wreckless said i can smash with him and hugo might go iono if ur goin or wat not but i need the exp xPPPand y r u on wreckless's accnt O.o? ....also for this turny i can bring 2 gc's along wit the memory card and smash disks if needed ^_^

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You dont need to bring any setups, they already have 4 of everything I believe xPPPP

:p

For those that haven't been here, heres an overhead picture of where it is.

Rocker23220

Smash Rookie
wow......nice picture. Okay, so in preparation of Sat. I will be training all week, since I have no idea how good you guys are, and I don't want to appear to be a noob. Do you guys think I should sign up for singles or doubles?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Sign up for singles atleast. The best way to get better is to play others in tournament and learn new things constantly.

Lit

Smash Ace
dammmn look at all these people coming....this turn out may be as good as s&c first opened....we are acctually going to have enough people to do teams this time.....

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
awsome hmm i kno i wont get far in singles but doubles i think i might stand a chance ^_^ my partner is really helpfull and i help him out a lot so yea but definently for singles ima get pwned xP

3Duser4D

Smash Cadet
I'm only up for Singles this saturday. I can't last in doubles. I'm gonna be practicing all week especially cause someone like HugS is gonna be coming for the first event ive been to.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
hey TheGame II u have my vid right O.o?? or did sushiman not give u it just curiose i dont care really but yea just wanted to kno and yea i cant wait to see hugs there i wanna get better for oc3 and the best way is to go to these turnies xPP even if it means gettin pwned lol

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
If you guys are doing teams, will teams be first?

It would be awesome if that was the case, it'd give me more time to arrive for singles.

If not it's cool. I'll do my best to get there quick. Is there anyone I can contact who will be there so I can give updates on how close I am to arriving?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
o srry the game xPP lol nvm xP and wow thats a lot of vids o.o lol also anyone wanna smash afterward at sumones house o.O i wanna get better for oc3

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
maybe i can come, we'll see. it's kinda far from me and i've been really busy this summer, but since smash is so fun i'll try to go.

Edit: How many people usually show up at these things and how long do these usually go for?

Lit

Smash Ace
maybe it depends on how long they might take bec if they take too long the people there will start to make us charge for a tv......

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Anybody interested in partnering with me in case doubles does go first?
I can only stay for the first event most likely.
I'm trying to get somebody to cover my shift but I doubt I'll get it.

Top Bottom