• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown: CoT5 Prep - STREAM, PRIZES, CREW BATTLE, USA ATTENDANCE!

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Lol, My Dsi is still on my old account. Odd..
I don't have a cell phone and i'm busy Fri, Sat maybe?

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
My thumbs hurt from playing Ike again.
So much SDa/SDr. @-@
Anyway, my Ike is Slowly crawling Back.
Besides, he's/ was my best doubles Character.

Mprime

Smash Ace
So far it looks like i will be bringing a TV. Dunno if i should bring my wii, it gets disc read errors now and then. The game doesn't freeze or anything and you can continue where you left off if you just eject the disc and re-insert it back into the console. If you do that it should just play from where you left off. It's your call if you want me to bring the wii Gi

LooftWaffles

Smash Journeyman
Mentioning Toronto crews and leaving my name out?

That **** be ignorant. Next time you play me bring your A game, you're gonna need it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So far it looks like i will be bringing a TV. Dunno if i should bring my wii, it gets disc read errors now and then. The game doesn't freeze or anything and you can continue where you left off if you just eject the disc and re-insert it back into the console. If you do that it should just play from where you left off. It's your call if you want me to bring the wii Gi
I' hosting this one...

Yeah Bring your Wii please.

Mentioning Toronto crews and leaving my name out?

That **** be ignorant. Next time you play me bring your A game, you're gonna need it.
That also reminds me. Theres still like Skyler Silver, .exe, Zetsu, Looftwaffles, etc. Toronto Probably has the largest crew really lol.
I got you bro!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, moving all my MMs to the July tournament.

Except maybe MPrime's because he's free. :troll:

Also MPrime, would you mind me switching the character I'll be MMing you with? So long as it's not a +3 or worse (y'know, Pikachu's matchups where he gets destroyed. So Giga Bowser and Warioman, I guess.)

Mprime

Smash Ace
Yeah, moving all my MMs to the July tournament.

Except maybe MPrime's because he's free. :troll:

Also MPrime, would you mind me switching the character I'll be MMing you with? So long as it's not a +3 or worse (y'know, Pikachu's matchups where he gets destroyed. So Giga Bowser and Warioman, I guess.)
Yea fight me with whomever, it's all the same to me

Zetsubou

Smash Cadet
Yo yo don't forget to put me and .EXE up on that attendance list :D also I'll bring my wii it has music stage textures, menu texture stuff, and infinite replay time should I get rid of any of this>? oh and .EXE wii isn't hacked what-so-ever and I don't think he wants it hacked can it still be used for this>?

Mprime

Smash Ace
Yo yo don't forget to put me and .EXE up on that attendance list :D also I'll bring my wii it has music stage textures, menu texture stuff, and infinite replay time should I get rid of any of this>? oh and .EXE wii isn't hacked what-so-ever and I don't think he wants it hacked can it still be used for this>?
no stage or character skins i believe

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Alright cool, I'll confirm you both :D. Thanks for the setups guys! I'll take care of the Hacks later.

Patches

Smash Master
All of my MMs are gonna have to be $1 wach. I'm trying to saave as much money as possible for when I move.

I'm only gonna bring 10 for MMs so if we have a MM, I guess it'll be first come, first loses their money. ;)

:phone:

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yeah sauc3, I think goin' to mikes might be a good idea. We can has pillow fights and stuff to get us prepped for the tourney.

Make sure you bring that blown up picture of peachy so we can pretend we're telling stories with him too.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yeah sauc3, I think goin' to mikes might be a good idea. We can has pillow fights and stuff to get us prepped for the tourney.

Make sure you bring that blown up picture of peachy so we can pretend we're telling stories with him too.
I hope Peachy approves of this picture or else your gonna get bish slapped at the tourney lol.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
It's a pity PEI sucks.
It's a Pity that you aren't on our PR, besides, since you have said that "PEI Sucks", I would like to see you beat everyone, wait.. no, I want to see you 3 Stock everyone on PEI's PR at a tournament, on Live Stream, without a C-Stick.

Since they suck, you shouldn't have an issue.

Raidos, We need to get in a Bunch of Friendlies! ^_^

Top Bottom