• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 3: Nostalgic Smash - LIVESTREAM IS UP! - WC USA ATTENDANCE

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
you disappoint me Tinaye.

Ever since we left the states, you've been a little messed up in the head.

edit: A lot messed up in the head.
Yeah I definitely have to agree.

Something happened during that trip... And I'm not quite sure what it was.

whats the 64 attendance looking like? anyone want to MM?? :)
Yoshi vs. whoever (not pikachu) $5?

-Googs

Smash Lord
well thats a given patches. My diagnosis is that after being humiliated for being a creepy try-hard white kid, tin man has decided to become what hates him most, evidently resulting in what he was in the first place, but to an even more extreme and annoying level. He is currently reacting to a natural self-defense mechanism for someone with insecurity issues and people who enjoy high school musical. Yes, High school musical. Upon further examination i believe that tinman will start to like ponies, as an attempt to fit in the bronys after being completely shut down and embarrassed by actual cool people.

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Put me as a maybe. Leaving for vacation 20th or 21st, I'm not sure which yet. So I could potentially make it to this

:phone:

Mprime

Smash Ace
well thats a given patches. My diagnosis is that after being humiliated for being a creepy try-hard white kid, tin man has decided to become what hates him most, evidently resulting in what he was in the first place, but to an even more extreme and annoying level. He is currently reacting to a natural self-defense mechanism for someone with insecurity issues and people who enjoy high school musical. Yes, High school musical. Upon further examination i believe that tinman will start to like ponies, as an attempt to fit in the bronys after being completely shut down and embarrassed by actual cool people.
Yea you're totally right googs. Last tournament I heard Rin Tin Tin shouting lines that the people from the states shouted on cot5 live stream word for word like he practiced it in front of a mirror.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah... imo we're Canada, not the states. We do our own thing here. idc if we're not like the states tournaments, I like how things have gone down here for the past year just fine.

Also confirming my awesome 32" TV for this tournament if I can get a ride.

Gichan

Smash Champion
What's the difference in state tournies and ours? Seriously, for local tournies, we got mad hype. I bet the states only surpass us in their bigger tournies.

And we don't have *** talk here in Canada? Since when?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Lol u guys. If you got an issue patches, why don't you bbm and talk to me instead of actin all dissapoint over the boards :glare:

That goes out to the rest of ya'll too.

Now there's a tourney on the 20th, so let's get some hype about that and keep the personal stuff for man-man talks.

Patches

Smash Master
I don't have a problem. Its just something I've noticed.

@gi: its more of a matter of certain actions, and things people say that differentiate us from the states.

For example, in Canada I've never heard anything such as real talk. In the states, you hear it all the time. We don't have swag chants, they do. Etc etc.

From what I've noticed, and I guess Mprime and Dirt have noticed as well. Is that everyone picked up on a few things while they were in the states. For example, I know I said ***** a lot more. LOL but. Those things that I've picked up on, I've also dropped. Where as for tin, he really hasn't by the sounds of it.

Its just something we've all noticed. Not trying to attack tin/start ****. Nor do I have a problem with tin. Any problems I've had with him, I've talked to him about. This is just me stating something I've noticed, that I guess others have noticed as well.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
did i pick up anything from going to cairo?

the only things i can think of picking up from there is smelling worse and looking uglier but obviously that isnt true.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
looks like holy, ally, and the rest of quebec are staying in quebec. This is once again lookin to be the ontario only tourney that people wanted.
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
im paying 140$ to m2k to go to this tournament, he'll post soon enough about details, looks like m2k got 1st on lock ;D.

also people who uses terms uve picked up in the states will just make you annoying as ****. Stay Canadian, it's better like that.

and if only canada could do an effort into going to the same tourney. we'd have a friggin regional 60-80 people right now. thats why our scene will keep sucking ***. only 2-3 ppl from ontario travels occasionally. >.>

JenniferLe

Smash Rookie
i'm still really hoping to be there. (: it depends where i'm gonna be, cuz imma be in mtl up until whenever i decide to come back to t.dot, so i may just stay and go mtl tourney lol.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
i'm still really hoping to be there. (: it depends where i'm gonna be, cuz imma be in mtl up until whenever i decide to come back to t.dot, so i may just stay and go mtl tourney lol.
IMO you should stay in MTL, it's looking very hyped (30x more than this one) and it's probably easier to get to it than the Ontario one. trust me, we got better poutine too. Stay!

i1337

Smash Ace
im paying 140$ to m2k to go to this tournament, he'll post soon enough about details, looks like m2k got 1st on lock ;D.

also people who uses terms uve picked up in the states will just make you annoying as ****. Stay Canadian, it's better like that.

and if only canada could do an effort into going to the same tourney. we'd have a friggin regional 60-80 people right now. thats why our scene will keep sucking ***. only 2-3 ppl from ontario travels occasionally. >.>
wut da fook

actually, that being said, i really want to play against him...lol

edit: or do you mean he's going to the MTL one?

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Should list tourney @ aib and invite all the Ontarians
I'd help but I gotta cram for a few more final exams.

Poke we should MM again, I could use some $ to pay for transit =)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
That would be so sick if M2K reached : D.

Edit: I also talked to M2K, doesn't look like he's coming :/

fuuuuu

……..…../´¯/)……….. (\¯`\
…………/….//……….. …\\….\
………../….//………… ….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..

i1337

Smash Ace
░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Should list tourney @ aib and invite all the Ontarians
I'd help but I gotta cram for a few more final exams.

Poke we should MM again, I could use some $ to pay for transit =)
I'd really hate to see your name on my 'People I've banned from AiB List'.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
My eyes burn.
I forgot how fun Melee Marth is..
Also, I survived a Fresh Snake U-tilt at 132% on SV with Marth.
Wii mote Di <3

Top Bottom