• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 3: Nostalgic Smash - LIVESTREAM IS UP! - WC USA ATTENDANCE

Mprime

Smash Ace
HOOOLYYYY FUUUUUCCKKKK THAAATSS ITTT DEMS FIGHTEN WORDSS I SEE A CHALLENGE $50 MM LIVE STREAM AND RECORDED BRO YOU DOWN???? YOU DOWN??? DONT BACK OUT NOW YO come at me bro lets do it

i just had a moment of roid rage

i didnt think i had to mention that i loved my husband, i thought it was obvious information

36% homo
aight sounds fun. MK vs Snake BO5 I presume, or was that just the roid rage speaking?

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Hype, take the lakeshore west Go Train with Sk and myself. Clarkson is on the same route; one stop closer even.
It's basically a 20min walk from Union to the tourney location - I did that walk every day to get to work last work term lol

Mprime

Smash Ace
Hype, take the lakeshore west Go Train with Sk and myself. Clarkson is on the same route; one stop closer even.
It's basically a 20min walk from Union to the tourney location - I did that walk every day to get to work last work term lol
and if u take the subway from union to spadina its a 1min walk to the venue

Hype

Smash Lord
That works Clarkson Go is like 5 minute walk from my house.

Edit: What time is the train you're taking passing the clarkson go?

Cruxis

Smash Lord
aight sounds fun. MK vs Snake BO5 I presume, or was that just the roid rage speaking?
ok so dont forget the cash then, $50 MM Cruxis Snake Vs MPrime MK BO5 live streamed and recorded HYPE

with EVERYONE watching

yeeeeeee

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

Cruxis

Smash Lord
tin man i am requesting the biggest TV at the venue for the matchup please, i think this will be the highest money match ever in ontario history

Mprime

Smash Ace
oh btw cruxis we have to do this MM at your MK ban tourney cause ill be in mtl on the 20th for their tourney, i just realized you are probably under the assumption that i will be attending tins tourney but i am not, although this Saturday i will 100% be at your tourney

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ok then its goin down my tourney sat
tho i dont know if theres a live stream there lol w/e, then imma steal the biggest TV at whatever moment i effin choose to do this shiiittt

Mprime

Smash Ace
ahahaha sounds good bro, im praying there is a stream. Lookin forward to the MM i think it's gna be fun times

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Yea that match was pretty awful

I could have picked my MK counter character but I wanted to go all Luigi. Unlike some people who have to switch to top tiers to win matches

:troll:
Hey, switch or not, a win is a win. *shrugs* And a 3 stock is a 3 stock. :troll:

Afk @ MK counter character.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Shame Halton region doesn't have enough smashers to be in crews, I'd have loved to partake in one at this
I guess technically I live in waterloo half the year though, lol

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Neko said he'll stream, but, he needs a laptop.
Mine can't handle much, so, not using it.
If not, I'll record them on my camera.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Oh thanks poke. We'll talk about it after I finish work today. That's a legit hook up. Let me talk to ESC 1st tho.

Also Lights. Pictochat is already Banned lol. Sometimes I wonder what It would be like to play meek on Yoshi's. I kinda wanna MM him and not ban Yoshi's xD.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Sonic is trash. :D You should know this. ;o
yes he is, but he is my fav char which is why i can still play him and which is also why i am challenging you to a sonic ditto 3$ MM if you are going to be at the MK ban tourney tmrw that is. I expect you to win but I know i will learn so much more about him if we do this and i also wna make an upset

Mprime

Smash Ace
guys i'm getting my enhanced I.D. so I can come to Canada :D

PREPARE YOURSELF CANADIA-LAND
Lain, just to motivate you faster to get down here i will smoke you up with dat Canadian classic BC kush. Also, I can offer you housing if you ever need, all we do is hit bong loads all day (we have an unlimited supply of ganja in Canada btw) while playing smash and it's not like we gta go outside n get a sneaky to rip a bong, no bro we hit dat **** while we play!

P.S. In the wondrous land of Canadia there are no ugly women, they never wear shirts and they always have a cold one waiting for you. They also make the great sandwiches (my GF makes Googs and I grilled cheese sandwiches while we get high and smash all the time and she'll definitely make you one to ;D)

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Oh thanks poke. We'll talk about it after I finish work today. That's a legit hook up. Let me talk to ESC 1st tho.

Also Lights. Pictochat is already Banned lol. Sometimes I wonder what It would be like to play meek on Yoshi's. I kinda wanna MM him and not ban Yoshi's xD.
I posted that in the wrong thread, but, I'll bug him to do this one if ESC can't xD

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I despise Pictochat in tournament.
Same with Yoshi's Island Brawl.
Same with Frigate Orpheon (well just the second part).

Love the stages in general, they shouldn't be legal.

Top Bottom