• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 3: Nostalgic Smash - LIVESTREAM IS UP! - WC USA ATTENDANCE

Gichan

Smash Champion
Funny thing...I might have to actually pull out the money johns lool. hopefully not.

Btw, is the date change happening? Or is it officially the 20th?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Figuring out the Fan expo tingz 2note. i really don't want Fan expo to ruin the tourney if it's on the 27th. If ppl in this community decide to jam at fan expo instead (which is understandable since its a once a year ting), It could prolly hurt more than help to be on da 27th. Figurin out the word 2nite from Mr.Drekken.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Holy ****, I didn't even remember Fan Expo. True, people gonna hit that up for sure. Daaaayyuummm, dat wallet **** this month LOL. Then The EX later on.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Tin just have it on the 20th, it won't hinder your attendance.
The 27th however, will.
Also, found my SD Card, so yay!
Found my other one too.
Hacked Wii + Brawl Confirmed.
2 Tv's is a Maybe, I can guarantee one.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
Tinners, type normally or at least less slangish lol~

Considering how all goes on my b-day i'll see if I can come... assuming it's on the 20th no promises though.

Fan expo hmm slipped my mind completely tbh... I think some of my friends asked me to go with them to it like months ago lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh that's right fan expo is coming up.

I was actually meaning to go to that.

Completely forgot about it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Apparently there are no gaming tourneys at Fan expo. Nothing except CoD that is lmao. So I'm sayin, I'm keeping it on the 20th at this point because ppl seem to wanna reach Fan expo anyways.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
LurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurkLurk

Hai :3

Oh and -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCwH4vA3zpM&feature=player_embedded

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
No tourney except for cod?

Apparently there are no gaming tourneys at Fan expo. Nothing except CoD that is lmao. So I'm sayin, I'm keeping it on the 20th at this point because ppl seem to wanna reach Fan expo anyways.
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF? What's the point in going now, it's just a bunch of semi-washed up actors who are old and want to charge $40 a person either per signature or photo just to make some money and **** what the hell man! Sigh* I don't even feel like going to fan expo anymore was planning to only reach the last day, this is very discouraging.

What the hell is happening to toronto I thought we were better than this, it's reasons like these that the americans are either way better or have the majority of great players jmo but I'm just upset.

Ps. I noticed that when playing online after lag/latency clears up my Zss starts ******.

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
^ Lag never really dissapears lol, you just get used to it. Lag timings are something you don't want to get used to, it will really muck up your offline tactics. :p

Torch40

Smash Rookie
I'm confirmed for the 20th in the 64 pool.. Do I have to tell you my character? I might be able to bring several other people too (2-5) all for the 64 pool.

:phone:

Zetsubou

Smash Cadet
"Bakemongatari"
Can mew imyagine an imyaginyary mewnyagerie mewnyager imyagining mewnyaging an imyaginyary mewnyagerie?

Nya>?:bee:

Mprime

Smash Ace
you suck tinman aug 20th is the worst date to throw a tourney in Ontario and you chose it </3. Tourney should be in September

Top Bottom