• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 13: Brawling through the snow

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
mm me

real talk you guys are in all the benefit if you MM me. i havent touched the game since august, and the night before tourney me and TO Joe are gonna get focked up we might not even show up in time but yolo
What happened to the new account bro what's going on bro

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Hey Broski, I beat you to it Broseph. Tough luck Bromingo, Gotta be faster then that Usain Brolt.
hey Bro, technically I'll have beat you to it bro, since I'm gunna be unveiling my "secret character" at the Smashfest this Friday since I can't go to the tournament.

Bro

ummmm

yeah

bro

Bing

Smash Master
hey Bro, technically I'll have beat you to it bro, since I'm gunna be unveiling my "secret character" at the Smashfest this Friday since I can't go to the tournament.

Bro

ummmm

yeah

bro
Excuse me Bronana, I announced the unveiling first, so you can take your brocicle and stuff it in your brocus.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
why dont yall just use your characters instead of making a goddan spectacle like normal people :glare:

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Excuse me Bronana, I announced the unveiling first, so you can take your brocicle and stuff it in your brocus.
I did it on the first page Slow-bro

edit: oh yeah, most likely going. gotta debut my secret character ;)
also like 2-3 weeks ago in the skype chat bro

get on my level bro

bro

why dont yall just use your characters instead of making a goddan spectacle like normal people :glare:
cuz it's more fun this way

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
BlackGold and Bing, MM me with your amazing new characters
Bo5 $10, I won't use my main (Snake)
Hey hey hey, I never said it would be amazing. Also I'm not going to be at this tournament so I can't MM.

also I wouldn't MM for $10 even if I was going.

Though at the next tournament I do go to I'll mm you for $5, maybe with my new char maybe not

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Going to have to be a maybe for this one, February is so busy for me lol. Really hope I can make it out and see everyone again though, cause this one's lookin good :)

Bing

Smash Master
I did it on the first page Slow-bro

also like 2-3 weeks ago in the skype chat bro

get on my level bro

bro

cuz it's more fun this way
Slowbro! Made me smile.

BlackGold and Bing, MM me with your amazing new characters
Bo5 $10, I won't use my main (Snake)

I'd be down for a MM but I legit can't afford 10$(Just saying, regardless of how GDLK my new character(s) is/are, you're still a lot better then me)

Btw I can finally actually play brawl at home :D

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
so much for 'definitely' being there. im still booked for work on that day even though i asked for it off. i shall do all in my power to get someone to cover me that day, so for now i'm a 'maybe'.

UUGGGHHH SOMEONE PAY MY RENT FOR MEEEE

Kongmetal

Smash Journeyman
Oh ya, ill be coming to this ahaha. So after a long time of no tourneys imma coming back babehs <3 Had cancer and stufff buttttttt f the popo, i got this! Got better and imma catch up on everythang!
Also if there is low tiers at this, ill have tinmans babies

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Not sure. More than likely side event at this point. Maybe Low Tier or something. Will do a poll at some point (maybe...).
Low tier tournament would be fun.

PM would be preferred for me ;)

OR WE COULD DO RANDOM STAMINA AGAIN THAT **** WAS FUN

also you ignored by previous question that I asked a minute before you posted :glare:

Astronut

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for a partner at the moment. BlackGold, if Kong teams with Guard and you're still looking for a teammate, let me know (I'm better than a lvl 9! :p).

Top Bottom