• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown 13: Brawling through the snow

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
morks if you're interested in a double Snake or Lucario-Snake(stocktank) team, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot
Double snake? It's like double gimp for the price of one! lol
Thanks for the offer, but I'm more in search to team with MK, Diddy, Fox or someone fast, offensive and air-based since Snake is more defensive/ground-based. We'll play friendlies if you want :)

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
DDM is a beast in teams MorKs i'd highly advise considering his offer :p

Astronut

Smash Apprentice
I will most likely be attending this.

I would also be down to enter doubles, so if anyone is looking for a teammate, just let me know. (I'll be going Lucario)

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Morks, if I were you.
Teaming with DDM would be a good move. He plays Lucario, Snake, Fox and Dk.
I also don't see how Diddy would work with Snake, but Snake/ Lucario can still pull off the Anubis strategy.

Don't throw it away.

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Double snake? It's like double gimp for the price of one! lol
Thanks for the offer, but I'm more in search to team with MK, Diddy, Fox or someone fast, offensive and air-based since Snake is more defensive/ground-based. We'll play friendlies if you want :)
Actually Dan-Da-Man, it actually was kinda *** from me to say that. It'll be my pleasure if you still want to team hehe. But still, double Snake is a bad idea haha

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Updated the attendance list!

Wow... Mad n****s are making it out for this :o

HYPE!

WHY THE **** DID YOU NAME IT 'BRAWLING THROUGH THE SNOW' WHEN YOU COULD HAVE NAMED IT 'SMASHING THROUGH THE SNOW' YOU DUMB PIECE OF ****
Simple. We're playing only Brawl. I can save that title for when I need it at an event withonly Melee (since Meleeing through the snow sounds bad) or Brawl, Melee, and Possibly Smash 64.

Also Tin if there's enough time will you run a side event?
Possibly. I'm trying to see if I can get Smash 64 back at Brawl tourneys.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
BUT IT SOUNDS BETTE R

Also saying 'smashing' doesn't imply that we're playing every smash game, in the same way that 'gaming' doesn't imply that we're playing every video game that has ever existed (DDR + Duck Hunt 2gud)

w/e tho

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Simple. We're playing only Brawl. I can save that title for when I need it at an event withonly Melee (since Meleeing through the snow sounds bad) or Brawl, Melee, and Possibly Smash 64.
coughcoughimpulse2coughcough

Possibly. I'm trying to see if I can get Smash 64 back at Brawl tourneys.
I actually was refering to having a PM side event lol

or Low tiers

but I guess it doesn't matter since I can't come anyway :(

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
I've been doing random MMs since melee! Although I think I've gotten soft.. I don't even take the $ when I win anymore unless I've lost $ that day lol

Cruxis is a beast in snake dittos.. I don't know any snakes who actually like the ditto besides him haha

But at least we'll have more than just one snake in the results finally! :snake:

edit: morks, we good

Cruxis

Smash Lord
also id like to note my tag from now on is KairoKunt, i will not respond to cruxis nor will i accept it, and ill be making a new account soon brahs

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Holy **** I missed a lot of posts!!.....sorry hehe.

@DDM : Alright, let's do this! :)
@Cruxis : I actually hate Snake dittos loll but I guess we can give it a try!
Can't wait to play all of you fellas! :)

Edit : @Cruxis? I meant @KairoKûnt

Cruxis

Smash Lord
iliad ill mm you 5$

:popo: vs :marth:

character lock, bo3
mm me

real talk you guys are in all the benefit if you MM me. i havent touched the game since august, and the night before tourney me and TO Joe are gonna get focked up we might not even show up in time but yolo

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I heard V115 is a fan of snake dittos

heh.. weiners

Top Bottom