• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ ] Show your signature

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Sure, most of us love to do this to show off something hilarious somebody said, or a funny little animated gif that you found, or your own unique visual signature which you acquired from a request in the Sig Shop. What's the story behind your sig and why did you choose it?

Mine is some off-screen announcer screaming the killling spree medals of Halo 3 in a crescendo fashion. I've even taken the time to underline where I got my username from. :)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
My signature is what you should all use for yours.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Because I play the bassoon and I'm just so proud of the fact that I have to say it in both my username and signature. Shocked I'm not saying it in my avatar as well? :laugh:

I made the signature two and a half years ago (and have been using it ever since, as well), though. Someday I need to make a newer one. :ohwell:

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
There was a bizarre forum glitch a few months ago where for a couple minutes, every post momentarily appeared to be replaced with the text "a a f i f c." I don't know what the hell that was about, but I found it really amusing.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Mine is Megatron from the original Transformers series/movie,holding the severed head of the Micheal Bay movies Megatron.

I added the text to it for some amusement.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Sure, most of us love to do this to show off something hilarious somebody said, or a funny little animated gif that you found, or your own unique visual signature which you acquired from a request in the Sig Shop. What's the story behind your sig and why did you choose it?

Mine is some off-screen announcer screaming the killling spree medals of Halo 3 in a crescendo fashion. I've even taken the time to underline where I got my username from. :)
I need to quote something in order for my signature to appear... It's just a statement I really liked.

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
Mine's simply Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue. I found the image on the internet and spruced it up a bit. She's so awesome she's not only my sgnature but my icon too.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I made mine.

I made it because people were asking the meaning of the word droogie.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Mine was custom made by Yink in the sig shop :)
I chose it because PK Starstorm is my favorite move in ssbb and Ness being my favorite character

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
My sig.

My sig is the truth. Undeniably so. I'm still typing so that my sig will pop up. La de dad. La de dad. La de da da.

EDIT- well ****, I can't seem to get it to show up, no matter what I do, this whole sig business is rather tricky.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my sig....

is self explanatory....

and really awesome

too goods

i need enough lines

Grandeza

Smash Master
Oh I see.

Your sig does not show up if you don't type enough.

How odd.

I must say I find that interesting.

I hope my sig shows up now

Because I already failed once in this thread.

And i don't like failing.

Sig please.

It's made by me btw.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
My sig shows the awesomeness of Whaldus from my fangame pokemon gypsum In stores now
*This text is here to make my sig pop up*

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
My sig is a Disco Room banner Heartz made for the members of the IBWC.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero

Makin dat money liek Sakurai

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lets see, the first one is a group sig that me and a couple of other people made, the second one is Lt. Surge and the third one is a gif of Chowder dancing through the fields in the beginning of the song of The Garden

Not much to explain really...

Kole

Smash Lord
I can't change my name on this website, sadly... :( So I have my real name in my signature (and in my location too, lol).

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Probably one of my better pieces when I used to make tags. Kinda stuck with it.

Guess I have to fill in space

so that

my signature

will show.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I just got some links in my sig. One is to my BrawlVault.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Sig my Clan leader made for me its DTK look closer and you'll see what it means.

Top Bottom