• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ ] Show your signature

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
My sig is a tribute so that I never forget one of the most caring and unwaveringly optimistic people I've ever met.

ToyzSoldier

Smash Apprentice
The first quote is a pre-brawling ritual that I must recite 150 times before I turn on the wii.

The second is one of the most amazing quotes in the world from my most favorite author.

yup

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
My sig is

John 15: 13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Really moves me.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well... my Avatar is a red version of Tyranitar. A-man made the signiture, mainly because I love TTar, he is a beast. The drawings on the side of the sig are a Tyranitar my girlfriend drew for me, and I love it<3

For some reason my messege wasn't long enough for the sig to show.

Lol.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Mine is three things.

I quoted something I found funny by my friend.

I'm a part of the super-crew "The Blade Breakers", and my signature contains my smash tag, a picture of a "Chaos Space Marine", from the tabletop game Warhammer 40,000, and a quote, as well, from the Chaos faction of the game "Warhammer 40,00: Dawn of War".

My final image in my signature is a picture that shows Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin and Mao. In Chinese, it says "Long live Marxism-Leninism and Maoism"

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
At the Saint Patrick's Day Parade this year, there was a guy stumbling around yelling "Tony!" so I figured I'd put that as my sig.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Woah this got randomly bumped.
Black bullet is an amazing anime and you should watch it.

Top Bottom