• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Santini

Smash Journeyman
Hate to be a bother, but when does this go up on iTunes?

Because, usually when the download goes up I can get it from iTunes immediately. But that's not the case today.

Anyway, you're doing a great job guys! I really appreciate it.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just downloaded it and put it on my iTunes library (duh...).

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Liking the episode so far. The "wut r u playing" segment was kind of fun. One thing I noticed though, Youko, was that (I'm also playing through Pearl at the moment) the last time you mentioned it you said something about being up to Crasher Wake, which was where I was at, and now you're up to the Pokémon League which I just hit over the last day or two with a team around the same level (- Palkia, heh). Just thought it was an odd coincidence.

Still listening to the rest of the episode but liking what I'm hearing so far.

EDIT: Oh, Clawshot definately. Foolish Panda :chuckle: [Queue cheesy sitcom-ending laughter]

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
so 2 vids of the smyn contest are up already?
or do i just not know how to read?

and does anyone know when it will be out for itunes?
cause i dont want to save this one, on my itunes, and then later it shows up

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
hey i heard you guys talking about not know what the pellet and the onion are.

The pellets, in the Pikmin games, are where the Pikmin come from. If you find a pellet, you throw some pikmin you already have at it, depending on the number on the pellet. If the pellet says '10', you need 10 pikmin to carry it. When they carry it back, they put it underneath the Onion. The onion sucks it up UFO style. Then, the Onion plants the pikmin, which Olimar then plucks.

The Onion is also the spaceship for the Pikmin. They don't ride in Olimar's ship with him, they ride in the Onions. Blue pikmin in blue onion, red in red onion, etc.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Hookshot

Pros:
*Has a spike on the end of the chain-would impale anything shot through the face.
Cons:
*Wouldn't really support a human's weight.

Clawshot
Pros:
*Could theoretically work as a real device (grabs as opposed to sticks in things)
*Double Clawshot. 'Nuff said.
Cons:
*Can't grab as many things (Hookshot could grab chests, torches, etc.)

Winner: Clawshot

((Wind Waker's Grappling Hook gets an honorable mention))

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
I'm tempted to do an actual video top 10, my face and everyfinnn.

Those of you who have done some research may already have seen some of my SSBM videos. They're poor. LOLOLOL.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Again, I'm not too sure when it will be blogged, and thus subsequently be on iTunes. I need Kirby King's help on something because of the Smash News change from the Smash Blog. So yeah. Just please be patient with it and use the two download sources that I've given you all. :)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Again, I'm not too sure when it will be blogged, and thus subsequently be on iTunes. I need Kirby King's help on something because of the Smash News change from the Smash Blog. So yeah. Just please be patient with it and use the two download sources that I've given you all. :)
Try to hurry, 'cause I can't listen until it's on iTunes.

KindKing

Smash Cadet
ok thx just get it on iTunes asap plz thx :)

Arcade

Smash Ace
Hookshot > Clawshot.

The "swimming orange" you guys mention is a generic enemy from Kirby, for the record.

Edit: Is it just me, or has the podcast become more vulgar as of late?

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Lol you guys cursed a little more in this episode.
And Youko was hella gangster.
I don't care 'cause it's just funny. Haha.

Hookshot Vs. Clawshot.

I say Clawshot. =]
I just liked it better.
He could use 2 at the same time.
And the controller making the sound doesn't hurt either.

As for SamuraiPanda, I think you should use Panda. Just do it. =]

Oh and btw, I DLed the podcast at first but it was at like 32 kbs and I could not take it.
I just ended up streaming it but if I had to DL it again could it be in 64 kbs?
Thanks.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Clawshot, beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It's a claw. A CLAW. It is so cool! Ahhh!!!

Yeah, chock one up for Youko and his boss Clawshot.

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
clawshot for the win and also just go with Panda, Sp anyways good show, sorry to say i didn't even notice shieks chestal enhancements :( but good show none the less. oooo and by the way ZOMG swimming orarnge confirmed for brawl i would really like to use stickers in special brawl:dizzy:

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
nice podcast this week this week seemed fast to me not slow but meh
the onions are ships pikmin stay at night but the white and purple stay in your ship so who knows maybe

clawshot wins cause of double clawshot, spiderman ftw but would be awsome is like drill shot or something kinda like clawshot-hookshot hybride but its constantly spinning and can dig into walls and has the effect of samaus's grapple in mp3 where it spins the doors open, best of both worlds.

so if the 240 hours are true and the 48 charecters are true that means each charecter gets like 5 hours of playtime each(if you change the charecters as soon as you get a new one and that say with dk and diddy they would have hours racked up on each and when its like diddy and fox it would add up on him too)? but im guessing that some chars arnt playable like vilans so i guess 40-ish chars are playable in sse so thats 6 hours each i guess if you play all chars evenlly and take every path but huh makes you think(of course it goes down the drain if the numbers are wrong)

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
Can anyone send me a download of the SMYN theme? I'm trying to work on something but it is being mean to me =[. So I need to download it. Anyone help?

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
I just sent in my video! Spent over 4 hours on it earlier today.

By the way, I forgot to state my name in the E-Mail, but my E-Mail address has Dark Hamsterlord in it, and so does the video, so hopefully you'll be able to tell ;)

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
oh...em...gee

A suggestion for you two since you have an extra month until Brawl: PLAY PIKMIN, and especially Pikmin 2 (since it is the far better game)...

oh, and ps- hookshot :p

Top Bottom