• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Yeah, I'm going with the clawshot.

I've got the recording done for my video, now I just have to draw and scan in all the pictures, which will probably take the most time.

Also, I assume you guys will be talking about the Jigglucaress leak in the next episode?

Sariku

Smash Master
OMG LUCARIO CONFIRMED JUST FOR ME!

-is happy-

Sonic was my most wanted, and he's in.
Then Lucario, and he's in.
Now Bowser Jr... One more to complete my epic trilogy.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Uh, Kirby's hammer is not Dedede's. It is actually a power-up he gets when consuming the power of this big hammer enemy.

I actually recently found this out, heh.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Knuckles was pretty much deconfirmed along with Lucario/Jiggs/Ness being confirmed.

<---- Sad Panda.

courte

Smash Lord
sorry to hear that, but hey ASSIST TROPHY FOR THE WIN!!

you know he's gotta be in with his invicible goodness

yay first to console a sad panda... something wrong with that and WHY IS MY SMYN SOUND SO FUNNY!!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Knuckles was pretty much deconfirmed along with Lucario/Jiggs/Ness being confirmed.

<---- Sad Panda.
:) :) :) :) :) = Ness :) = Jiggs :) :) :) = $50 + Lucario :( = Knuckles. Poor Knuckles. Seriously, who doesn't like Knuckles!?!?!? :laugh:

At least I won $50 on Lucario. YAE TO GAMBLING! :)

Woaw, you guys have that much more to talk about in this next episode of Show Me Your News! Ness=the ultimate WTF character. Seriously, no one saw it coming! XD Sakurai completely owned all of us. He's probably dying with laughter in his office right about now. :laugh: Good game Sakurai, good game=you win! :)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I just realized that it wouldn't be weird that a giant sticker of Sonic would be exclusive to Sonic, and assuming Knuckles was in the game, then it wouldn't be unusual he couldn't use the sticker. So I guess he isn't deconfirmed... yet.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Sad about Knuckles.

As for the Long/Hookshot v. Clawshot Deal.
I prefer the aesthetic of the Clawshot more(and the fact that you get two of them in the game), but I like the function of the Long/Hookshot more.

Only being able to hook onto a few things in Twilight Princess annoyed me. Probably my least favorite thing about the game.

kaydon_esker

Smash Apprentice
There's one more space for Mewtwo in the pic, so he COULD be in! Right? Ri...ah who am I kidding. I'll just keep a tiny bit of hope, if only because Mewtwo not being in is announced in the same piece of media as Ness being in, when almost all of us were certain he wasn't.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
The point is we want Buzz to come to Michigan to smash with us. Knuckles as a playable character in Brawl is the wager, more or less.

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
Knuckles could always be a secret character, who has yet to be unlocked, that's the argument they're using to say that Mewtwo isn't deconfirmed.

It doesn't exactly help his chances, but he's not out yet.

courte

Smash Lord
umm uncalled for but, i THINK the pikmin leave in the onion, in end of day, as that's what they do in the actual pikmin game--not gonna break balls over having not played it because
I NEVER PLAYED STARFOX accept for adventure, which had NO on ground barrel rolls and that seems to always be a wtf movelist for me

also probably heard this from 20 different people but... Kirby's Hammer =/= D3's hammer

falco999

Smash Apprentice
i believe that the hookshot is better than the clawshot but the double clawshot is better than the hookshot.

if i were you samuraipanda i would have panda as my brawl name

for wednesday's update i'm calling Lucario

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
I liked the part of the podcast where you guys went over like all of the veteran special moves. As a Yoshi main I couldn't have agreed more with SamuriPanda lol. They should have changed the side B. But I heard in brawl that you can actually grab ledges while in the egg (haven't seen any official proof), so atleast thats a plus.

Lol sorry Youko, but hookshot sounds way better than clawshot lol.

Anth0ny

Smash Master

<---- Sad Panda.
Don't worry SP and other Knuckles fans, there is still hope. Knuckles is a character that wasn't unlocked when that video was being recorded. There's still a chance he's in the game.

Come on guys.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Knuckles WILL be in the game, Panda. If not, they wouldn't have mentioned him on the Dojo. Just have faith...

Also, my video is coming along great so far. The pictures are taking a long time to draw, but it should be worth it in the end. Besides, I've got one last thing up my sleeve that should pretty much seal the deal. Check it out... (That means ALL of you)

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
Clawshot is better than the hookshot. Would you be more afraid of a spike flying towards you ala Scorpion, or do you want a giant sharp metal claw flying at you? You would be more afraid of the giant evil claw.

Svatos

Smash Cadet
First off I would like to say that I LOVE Show Me Your News, I just began listening a week ago and I am almost through all of the episodes (although the listening order is not accurate). Thank you so much for doing this every week and allowing us all, a lot of insight and entertainment into the Brawl world.

As for the most recent podcast I am going with Claw shot, and I would say PANDA also.

I believe that Knuckles is not necessarily decomfirmed because (correct me if I am wrong) but wasnt the sticker of Sonic? Couldn't that sticker only work with sonic and not any other possible Sonic Reps?

Top Bottom