• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Youko was right. The quality wasn't that much of a deal once you were into the podcast. Awesome show, as always! :)

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Don't you guys think that we should have a universal code like an @ before our 4-char name to show we're from SmashBoards?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Bli33ard, you're forgetting the fact that if we got the person's friend code, we should know if they're from Smashboards or not. You know, since names don't show up on With Anyone mode. :)

00Elf

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys want my copy of Pikmin? Because you need it. I had to facepalm over 9000 times when you were talking about Pikmin.

A BULBORB! IT'S A FREAKING BULBORB!!!!

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
is this episode up on iTunes yet?because i know theres the esnips one and the other one but i prefeer the one on Itunes if you cant do it soon just relax ill get the one from esnips but if you can upload it on iTunes ty

SuperManX

Smash Cadet
Hook shot is more bad *** panda is right . . . I enjoyed the podcast, but now i have to watch the packers woop some New York ***!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I gotta go with the Clawshot over the Hookshot... It just seems so much better...

If "PANDA" is too long, couldn't SamuraiPanda just shorten it? Like if I decide to go with Argent, I would have to do like "ARGNT" or something like that... Of course, I could see how "SPNDA" could be misinterpreted... :p

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
hook shot. 10x better than clawshot. but when you get double clawshot, their kinda even.

and panda is definitly better. your opponent would be like ooh, a cute little panda, and then you kick their *** and you can yell beaten by a panda.

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
good show, thanks for doing this so many weeks, blah blah blah...

Yeah...
1. Go to a gamestop and buy a used pikmin, what? like 10 bucks? c'mon, it's a good game, worth a play through. Pikmin 2 is better. Pikmin 1 is still worth it. You'd pay 10 for an n64, so try out pikmin!

2. Ice Climbers are awesome. The NES game is awesome. (c'mon friggin co-op!) And if their moveset would have been changed I would have cried. Each move is reaaaaally useful when you know how. Like, do a down throw and use the blizzard. Just try it. Or, the side special as recovery. I use the side special for recovery more often than the up special. The neutral special is friggin spammable, and since you get 2, you basically cancel out anyone else's projectile and still make a hit on them. And the characters have other awesome traits like double shielding and when you know how to split them up and control both at the same time they're a miracle.

3. I agree with you on Zelda. I think her moveset is the worst of all the characters. If only they'd make the fire thing chargeable or bigger like it is in OoT, or, man, they just need to change her neutral. oh well, it's already confirmed to return.

4. Clawshot.

5. SPan or Panda

but seriously I do like the show, thanks for doing it every week, I hope you do a 1-2 after the release Japanese release. Then you guys should take a break, but make sure you do one after the USA release so we can hear anything you've found out about it.

Egret

Smash Journeyman
Switch hook (LoZ:OoA)>Hook Shot>Claw Shot.

Go with Panda.
The switch hook is certainly the best but I have to say I prefer claws to hooks when it comes to non-switching extending chain devices that grab.

Frogla

Smash Ace
No it’s a Blipper, a common Kirby fish enemy. But how do you get an orange out of that, Panda you crazy head that could so be cantaloupe. You must have said that for the lulz.

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
I looked around and did not see a link to the Facebook group for Show Me Your News. Searched it on facebook ended up with thousands of results. Does anyone know the name of the group or have a link to it?

To the post above yeah blippers always looked like swimming fruit to me. Maybe that's why kirby liked to eat them.

-Muchos Gracious Cless for the link.

Frogla

Smash Ace
Oh yeah when you guys were sounding like idiot’s talking about stickers I thought about something hilarious.
I sit by these kids at school who non stop talk about D and D( Dungeon’s and Dragons). Which is something I know nothing about. And there always saying stuff like +2 Strength and +1 to Constitution. So one day Ill go in there and say. “Guess what, I got a sticker that gives me +10 to Launch Resistance”.

Now D and D sounds nerdy enough, but when you say a sticker can give that crap. I will look like an idiot.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Strongside should get bonus points for putting one of my favorite songs EVAR at the end of his video.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for putting up the 64k version. Sorry you had to work so hard for it, but it's appreciated by many, so I guess it was worth it. :p

Onward, to SMYN!

greeneggsnsam

Smash Apprentice
My contest submission is up! (I seem to be listed as "greeneggsnHam" as opposed to "greeneggsnsam", but never mind!)

EDIT: Oh wow, it fixed already! Thanks Youko.

Top Bottom