• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Odd that I happen to pop back in on this thread when Cless posts! *Shifty eyes*

But what's this about "Youko leaving"?
And what about me having time and joining what now? I is confuzziled.
You should listen to the last episode of the podcast then silly.

Blackadder

Smash Master
You should listen to the last episode of the podcast then silly.
Exams and school ending totall blew anything like that out of the way for me.
That and Laziness. Okay I don't study at all, it's all laziness. :laugh:

I'll be trying to get into the cast again.
And MAYBE JUST get my roundtable on in the holidays also! Rejoice.

...now es'plain plz? :(

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Well Youko won't be in town for a few weeks during he holidays so he won't be able to do the podcasts. So either no podcats during that time or someone else will have to take over for a while. I'm guessing SamuraiPanda and Gimpy would be good choices to lead roundtables.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'd like to see SP be 'the boss', heh. In general, it'd be interesting. Not to mention a lot of pressure floating around to keep it the same format, etc.

But SamuraiPanda will do a good job :p And it seems only natural for Gimpy to replace Youko.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Just so you guys know, I'm not really too into drinking. I enjoy a beer here and there, especially after a long week (i.e. Friday nights, sometimes Saturdays, which is coincidentally when we usually do the RT). But I've never been plastered, and I don't care to try ^_^''

Casual drinking FTW.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Can't even tell you how anxious I am to get back into these. I've been cramming for a massive test in calculus, deadline for my programming project, all this bologna in physics, AND organizing my tournament (Enter The Fray! 3). I'm done, and I have time to listen to the last two podcasts XD . As I gather from the multitude of inside jokes I don't understand in the above posts, I've missed alot.

Supa_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
I noticed on the latest episode that you guys mentioned saki being in some of the E for All vids. So if someone could post the vid or pm me with it i would really like to see him in action... Although he would've been a very cool character:ohwell:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you know that gimpyfish confirmed him as an at at e for all right.....?

seriously why are there people who have not read that thread that are interested in brawl at all

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
g5jhyj

you know that gimpyfish confirmed him as an at at e for all right.....?

seriously why are there people who have not read that thread that are interested in brawl at all
You know that one site revealed that he was an AT during the first demo?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I think it's assumed that most or all AT's are going to be banned from tourney play, if that was what you were referring to.
Pretty much. I know all AT's are going to be banned, I was just trying to make light humour suggesting that they wouldn't and only certain "broken" ones would be.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
sakurai is probally savin the asome week for christmas. so keep your votes on here pretty low. krystal shows up on christmas and im givin the rest of the updates a 10 no matter how sucky they are. then my brawl roster will be complete.

but yeah at's will most likely be banned along with pokeballs

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
sakurai is probally savin the asome week for christmas. so keep your votes on here pretty low. krystal shows up on christmas and im givin the rest of the updates a 10 no matter how sucky they are. then my brawl roster will be complete.

but yeah at's will most likely be banned along with pokeballs

I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a huge update for Christmas; or at least a Christmas related update somehow.

And the only chance AT's and pokeballs have of not being banned is if you can choose which ones can appear. xD And I seriously doubt that. As in no chance, nadda, zilch, zippo, null.

Hmm... I wonder what 'Shelda' would look like...

I would so draw it if I could think of it. xD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wow, I just realized December 3rd is right around the corner.

I have a feeling that the 25th will be a better update than the 3rd.

Sariku

Smash Master
Yeah, they do, but it isn't religious at all. No Jesus or anything. Just the consumer aspect pretty much afaik.
No Jesus? But Jesus makes the world go around... :cry:

Meh, I feel it would be best not to bring up Religion. I'm Christian, but let us not offend those who have different beliefs.

Blindman

Smash Journeyman
The fake OC, because I'm nothing like them.
No Jesus? But Jesus makes the world go around... :cry:

Meh, I feel it would be best not to bring up Religion. I'm Christian, but let us not offend those who have different beliefs.
Expressing in what you believe is in no way offensive, exempt to those who are really sensitive. Talking down on one's religion is different.

Yeah, I was just saying that Christmas isn't religious in Japan.
It's hardly religious in America, too.

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
Mind explaining why; otherwise, it's trolling. I thought it was not as good as last week, but still good enough for me to listen to it more than once.
Rout Table anyone? I thought that was the whole point of the new format. Youko wasn't really into this episode neither, obviously. They could definitely talk more about IC's FS, like for example: what would happen between the opposing IC during the FS.

Finally, don't you dare telling me whether I was trolling or not, it's not your freaking business. And I can troll however the freak I want. For example: You don't see me telling you were trolling, simply b/c you didn't tell me what exactly good about the episode, you stupid troll.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Rout Table anyone? I thought that was the whole point of the new format. Youko wasn't really into this episode neither, obviously. They could definitely talk more about IC's FS, like for example: what would happen between the opposing IC during the FS.

Finally, don't you dare telling me whether I was trolling or not, it's not your freaking business. And I can troll however the freak I want. For example: You don't see me telling you were trolling, simply b/c you didn't tell me what exactly good about the episode, you stupid troll.
Baby needs his bottle.

Blindman

Smash Journeyman
The fake OC, because I'm nothing like them.
Yes, because clearly, my post was intended solely to annoy you, and it seemed to work.

Furthermore, it is my business on whether you troll because I have to read your posts, and I don't feel like reading troll talk. And yes, I do see you telling me I was trolling, it's at the end of your post, no matter how off it is. Calling me a troll or stupid will not change the truth.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'm gonna be the first to announce it here

Nazi regime confirmed for brawl!

no seriously, i think this update right here will cause a big chunk of the podcast this week. i don't care if the rest is crappy, this one is insanely funny! and i don't even plan on playing with Wario!

Wario-Man...funny stuff

Top Bottom