• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
SamuraiPanda and I will host the Roundtable as usual this week, but since it's Thanksgiving Break for us and we aren't as reachable as we normally would be, I've decided to put off Trials for another week.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
dont ever post "did you get my private message" in a thread, it is never on topic.

send ANOTHER pm if you want to ask somebody if they got a previous one, most people get them, but some people get a whole lot of them and are busy, so they dont respond right away

M.K

Level 55
dont ever post "did you get my private message" in a thread, it is never on topic.

send ANOTHER pm if you want to ask somebody if they got a previous one, most people get them, but some people get a whole lot of them and are busy, so they dont respond right away
Sorry Gimpyfish, I did feel awkward after I posted it. It won't happen again!

on-topic: This week was pretty lame, I hope SMYN turns out good. I mean, I bet Sakurai is getting everything from E4All updated (eww), and then he is going to blow us away with new characters.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
I really enjoyed your last show. I actually listened to it twice. I think Gimpy should make more appearences.

Frogla

Smash Ace
I watched Yu-gi-oh the Abridged Series its hilarious.

The best line

Shut the **** up..... in america

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Sorry Gimpyfish, I did feel awkward after I posted it. It won't happen again!

on-topic: This week was pretty lame, I hope SMYN turns out good. I mean, I bet Sakurai is getting everything from E4All updated (eww), and then he is going to blow us away with new characters.

I would agree that at least to me it was also not the most exciting of weeks, but I wouldn't exactly say that it was really lame. Definitly better than last week. Hey! We got 2 Final Smashes we didn't know about! That's a plus by far in my book. :chuckle:

... I'm thinking the most "Umm... what the crap?" line on the dojo this week was: "Saki stands on solid ground!"

I read that and instantly was thinking, "Noooooo!!! REALLY!?". rofl.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I thought this week was pretty good. We got to see new costumes, and 2 really cool final smashes.

On another note, thanks to the people who gav e feedback on the SMYN Dictionary.

*All Clocks is from Episode 19, and I havne't gotten to that one yet. I may tonight though.

Cless

Smash Champion
I would agree that at least to me it was also not the most exciting of weeks, but I wouldn't exactly say that it was really lame. Definitly better than last week. Hey! We got 2 Final Smashes we didn't know about! That's a plus by far in my book. :chuckle:

... I'm thinking the most "Umm... what the crap?" line on the dojo this week was: "Saki stands on solid ground!"

I read that and instantly was thinking, "Noooooo!!! REALLY!?". rofl.
Maybe Sin and Punishment takes place in a virtual setting.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I thought this week was pretty good. We got to see new costumes, and 2 really cool final smashes.

On another note, thanks to the people who gav e feedback on the SMYN Dictionary.

*All Clocks is from Episode 19, and I havne't gotten to that one yet. I may tonight though.
Hey Pyro, this is just to get opinion basically, but which of the final smashes this week did you like more?

I think I liked the IC's more. But Lucas's was freakin' awesome too.

Also, do you have a definition for all clocks yet? (I haven't seen the dictionary yet but I'm assuming it's mostly like a real one) I was thinking it could be something along the lines of:

All Clocks; adj; 1. to be used as a competitive's retort to a casual's quote of "Fox only" 2. to use only clocks in a match

Edit: Cless - Hmmm... mayhaps. I don't really know myself. But still, lol, I found the statement to be beyond the normal levels of redundancy. xD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
why does everyone whine about updates like these? we actually got some new information, i'm in no way disappointed with the costume update and i got to see all of them myself, it was still cool

this has been a pretty decent week i think

blayde_axel

Smash Master
why does everyone whine about updates like these? we actually got some new information, i'm in no way disappointed with the costume update and i got to see all of them myself, it was still cool

Prolly cause they got used to having a "Sonic" or "Stage Builder" every week. This [week] is how it used to be in the early days. We'll just have to get used to this again.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace

Yeah, I actually thought that this week was pretty bomb aswell. It pretty much had everything I didn't know about so I was pretty content.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Hey Pyro, this is just to get opinion basically, but which of the final smashes this week did you like more?

I think I liked the IC's more. But Lucas's was freakin' awesome too.

Also, do you have a definition for all clocks yet? (I haven't seen the dictionary yet but I'm assuming it's mostly like a real one) I was thinking it could be something along the lines of:

All Clocks; adj; 1. to be used as a competitive's retort to a casual's quote of "Fox only" 2. to use only clocks in a match

Edit: Cless - Hmmm... mayhaps. I don't really know myself. But still, lol, I found the statement to be beyond the normal levels of redundancy. xD
I enjoyed Lucas' alot more because his looked alot cooler, and it's alot more devastating. It's going to suck on stages like Battlefield though.

Also, if you are around the same timezone as me, maybe you could help me with the dictionary?

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I enjoyed Lucas' alot more because his looked alot cooler, and it's alot more devastating. It's going to suck on stages like Battlefield though.

Also, if you are around the same timezone as me, maybe you could help me with the dictionary?

Yeah. Like I said, Lucas's looked frinkin' awesome. I think the reason I like the IC's FS more though is because it looks more annoying. xD lol

Umm... my time zone is central time. Close enough mayhaps? If it is I'd be glad to help. =]

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm looking forward to how the dictionary will come out. Its really impressive how thorough its getting, great job so far Pyroloserkid. We even gave you a shout out in the new Roundtable (which, with the other segments clocks in at around 80 minutes-ish).

By the way, here is a bit of a teaser: The old segment, Rumor Central, returned for this episode. Why? Because Show Me Your News! has 3 rumors, 2 being new and exclusive, for you guys to chew on.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord

i thought this week was pretty good to. Hey at least sakurai didnt spam us with stuff we knew from the e for all , all week like last week's was. I would give it like a 5 or a 6 just cause we got some knew info and a couple of double updates LOL:laugh:

they're listening sp and youko be careful on what you say on the podcasts unless you say you want krystal's confirmation im good wit that LOL

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice

That's what I don't get, either. Personally I think the week kinda sucked, but I'd rather have a dry spell of these kinds of updates than to have one snap a hot streak.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer

Seriously, TheGlitchMaster, edit your last post. Don't post twice.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Who's going to join them on the Roundtable? No trials, this week, from what I can see.

OMG Youko and SamuraiPanda r nubz

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually curious rather or not Youko is going to use my Viewpoint or not. I know I should just wait till the Preview is up, but I spent a lot of work on that thing plus I'm impatient :laugh:

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Well any of the weeks could technically have been beter. =/

Anyways, this week was indeed pretty good. Though we got more Final Smashes, these were ones we didn't know. The dud updates about mechanics we already knew were coupled in with other things, which made them easier to bear. Though the smart bomb and Saki were known from E For All, it was good to see them covered officially on the site. (Plus Electrode's expresion)

Basically it was ordinary information handled right.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Well any of the weeks could technically have been beter. =/

Anyways, this week was indeed pretty good. Though we got more Final Smashes, these were ones we didn't know. The dud updates about mechanics we already knew were coupled in with other things, which made them easier to bear. Though the smart bomb and Saki were known from E For All, it was good to see them covered officially on the site. (Plus Electrode's expresion)

Basically it was ordinary information handled right.
It's as if Electrode had been told by a female Voltorb that he has got a small fuse :chuckle:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
This week gets a 4 out of 10, and most of that 4 comes from the outfits update and the "gets the crappy updates out of the way" factor that this week had.

-Dark-Marth-

Smash Apprentice
By the way, here is a bit of a teaser: The old segment, Rumor Central, returned for this episode. Why? Because Show Me Your News! has 3 rumors, 2 being new and exclusive, for you guys to chew on.

Why must you tease us like so?

Your hook deff. baited me for ep.21
(Hook and bait suppose to be switched around? Who cares)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'm looking forward to how the dictionary will come out. Its really impressive how thorough its getting, great job so far Pyroloserkid. We even gave you a shout out in the new Roundtable (which, with the other segments clocks in at around 80 minutes-ish).

Yay shoutout =D.
I'm at my girlfriends house right now...and tomorrow I'm going job hunting, so the dictionary should be looking **** and span by about Wednesday if I don't procrastinate.

Also, NEW JUICY RUMOURS.

Seriously, TheGlitchMaster, edit your last post. Don't post twice.
HILARIOUS.

Who's going to join them on the Roundtable? No trials, this week, from what I can see.

OMG Youko and SamuraiPanda r nubz
At what, GHIII?
What difficulty do you all play on? If I think you're good enough, you might get the honour of playing me.

Top Bottom