• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
At what, GHIII?
What difficulty do you all play on? If I think you're good enough, you might get the honour of playing me.
I was talking about the fact that they haven't told anyone who is on the Roundtable, which is what they usually do. I know it's not me, haha.

And because I'm in the UK, I've had GHIII for less than 48 hours, and I play on Hard (just moved from Medium)

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
this week really sucked. we need new characters. i 100% agree with silver.

can't wait to hear the rumors, bet i've heard 1 already. hope you consider my viewpoint for this ep

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
this week really sucked. we need new characters. i 100% agree with silver.

can't wait to hear the rumors, bet i've heard 1 already. hope you consider my viewpoint for this ep

i bet one of those rumors is about krystal and what the magizine said about her being in brawl but im not entirely sure though

she would definitly be a character suited for brawl

i also got to send a viewpoint sonner or later to but not in the next couple of weeks

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Hey Youko,
I was thinking on doing a Brawl Viewpoint on items in competitive play.

Has it been done? Should I give it a go?

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I don't have a log of what has and hasn't been on a viewpoint but my brain wants to tell me that it's been talking about; just that it hasn't been the direct topic of a viewpoint.

I've been wanting to make, or at least type one up myself, but I just don't think that anything I'd come up with would be interesting enough.

kaydon_esker

Smash Apprentice
i bet one of those rumors is about krystal and what the magizine said about her being in brawl but im not entirely sure though

she would definitly be a character suited for brawl
Truth be told, I think NGamer (that's the name of the magazine - I subscribe to it) is just expressing their opinion. Mind you, I would love to be proved wrong and for her to be announced soon.

Not too long until episode 21...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I don't give people replies as to if I like the BV or not, so don't be expecting it. And I guess I've decided whose it will be, but I'm not telling.

PLK, that topic was already covered...in episode 20 with Gimpy and us...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Gimpy's was last week. We generally do every other week for guests. Plus, we didn't hold Trials recently.

Therefore: no guest for this week.

And no. Not even a clue.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I don't give people replies as to if I like the BV or not, so don't be expecting it. And I guess I've decided whose it will be, but I'm not telling.

PLK, that topic was already covered...in episode 20 with Gimpy and us...
Yeh I guess. I was thinking on elaborating, but when I really thought about it, all it'd be is repitition.

where's episode 21? i can't find it!
HOLY CRAP! YOU BETTER SPAM YOUKO WITH PMS!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Warning, guys: It might be a little delayed - I hope by around 8 EST.

Thing is I'm on my Thanksgiving Break and I've been away from my editing gear, so it might take a bit...so please bear with me. Now that I know how to set up the blog entry myself though, it will be blogged much faster.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
so...no preview? no title? no "what made the cut"?

i miss those. i know sometimes you don't get them done until the night before, but didn't you do this on friday? you should at least have the name of the title for the week

crush_T_asain

Smash Apprentice
ya well you can only beat her up if shes in brawl right... and snakes not in any other smash so he can only beat her up in brawl...

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
ya well you can only beat her up if shes in brawl right... and snakes not in any other smash so he can only beat her up in brawl...
One, David Hayter leaking Jigglypuff is old
Two, he was ask who he, David Hayter, not Solid Snake, would like to beat up, and he may have very well just named off two Pokemon he knew were in the last game. Who's to say Hayter isn't a Melee fan?
Three, this is off topic anyways so...

Show Me Your News rocks, can't wait to hear tonight's episode :)

I'm guessing one of the rumors is the "Japanese magazine will reveal roster on Dec. 15th" thing, since SamuraiPanda started that thread.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Youko, I was laughing so hard during last episode's Roundtable.

That conversation was the greatest thing ever.

From Wario's butt-itis on the chin.

To the Abridged Series.

It was great, you gotta have Gimpyfish back for Roundtable another day.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
For those who desperately wanted one, a preview is up.

Now to get to editing the podcast.

Al Calnos

Smash Journeyman
Yay, lots of random people get to hear my voice over the interwebs! :p

Again, can't wait to hear tonight's episode, and no not because I want to hear my Viewpoint again, I've listen to it a million times while recording it already. :laugh:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
All right, guys, final "update," if you will.

Just finished editing the podcast, so it still has to finalize and then I have to upload everything.

All that said, you can expect it in two hours from this timestamp. My apologies again for this delay, but considering I didn't start really editing this thing until two hours ago because of being away from my computer and software due to Thanksgiving Break, that isn't too bad.

104:15

Top Bottom