• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it's funny how the worse the week's updates are, the longer the podcast is ;)
(I'm not really complaining about this week's updates... I thought it was much better than last week)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
GF, you really ought to give kicks to the face to double posters.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Episode 20 was the best SMYN by far, I have no idea why. I kept laughing the whole time I was listening to it. Maybe the inclusion of Gimpy Fish? I don't know, but keep up the good work.

He gets a warning for double posting but Buzz doesn't get one for spam? How wude.

No if I could listen to this podcast I would but considering I cant and its 2AM I wont so sayonara, Youko... to dog.

MC=3

Smash Cadet
Yes, 20 was great. Gimpyfish should come back for the final SMYN, assuming it'll end when the DOJO updates stop.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
20 was definitely the best. I hope you guys are just as sarcastic in this one :)

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
That gif is great... except for the fact for the fact that it should say "Double posters deserve to die".

Anyway, holding my breath for the episode still...

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Well, I would do the stream, but it can also technically be streamed on the blog, which is now up!

EDIT:

Now, if you all don't mind, I'm off to play SUPER MARIO GALAXYYYYY which I just got (yes, I totally caved in)!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
It still says preview...and it's a blank page...

Nvm I just went to www.smashboards.com/blog and it worked from there.

Don't sound too excited in the intro there Youko. Full review to come.
Lol: "Happy Belated Thanksgiving" over a month ago.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Well, I would do the stream, but it can also technically be streamed on the blog, which is now up!

EDIT:

Now, if you all don't mind, I'm off to play SUPER MARIO GALAXYYYYY which I just got (yes, I totally caved in)!
you should fix the link in the front. i clicked on it, and it forced me to save. nothing against it, but i haven't saved any episode, and i don't plan to. i only got in by pyroloserkid.

and i knew you'd cave in! it's great, isn't it?

listening to it now

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I just stopped by in the middle of my studying to alert you guys: We did the roundtable for episode 21 twice. In the same night. After an hour or so of technical difficulties. So please don't blame us if the roundtable this time isn't as good as it normally is. I personally think the first time we did the roundtable was better than the second, but that may just be me imagining things.

Anyways, back to studying!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Glad I helped Colbusman!

And Panda, only the ungrateful will complain.
It's still an awesome podcast, the quality doesn't matter at all to me.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Plus, Mailtime goes over SMYN on our iPods, who does those crazy voices, our favorite stage, and our most and least liked things about Brawl!
Sorry, but you may want to edit that in the blog thread for clarity, it confused me!

Youko, you'll love galaxy, the music for
Good Egg Galaxy
sent shivers down my spine!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
That sucks that you guys had to do it twice. 75 whole minutes gone >.< I would break something.

@Pyro: what do you mean a month ago? Thanksgiving was just on Thursday.

Listening now!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
before i begin episode 21, i haven't commented on last week.

gimpy was great. i haven't laughed so hard in my life. constantly laughing is how i should sum things up

i just wish i didn't have my viewpoint that week. if i had known gimpy was going to be there...seriously. like 2 people commented on it, and i don't think they were good. gimpy, you stole the spotlight for the whole episode!

but i hope gimpy can make it back. i just won't make a viewpoint that week

Aeronite's Kiseki

Smash Journeyman
Ok.... SamuraiPanda...here's somethin

Actually you can save Sheik's Needle Storm....You just have to shield during when ur holding "B"

Oh yea and it's Gunblade!!!!.....*love FFVIII*

And Metroid was confirmed as an Assist Trophy....and yea it's pronounced K-eye-ogre

Top Bottom