• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
On the contrary, I've seen the first two seasons a couple times. After that it was total crap though.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Youko, any idea when the new one's out? Give us something to do to kill time (and enjoy a podcast) until CMO comes out!

Also, second season of digimon owned!

SwordHunter

Smash Apprentice
Do you listen to the audio of Naruto's sub? If so then you don't really have a right to complain about the "Believe it" thing in comparison to the constant dattebayo he keeps saying. Heck, he says "Believe it" in the dub much less than dattebayo in the sub. (Seriosuly, all those who complain about this must not even listen to the orginal audio...this just gets annoying how hypocritical people can get) >_>
Yes, I did notice it, but I guess "Believe it" bothers me because Maile Flanagan's voice for him is so obnoxious. Not the biggest fan of Naruto as a character either way.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I remember going to see the Digimon movie in theaters. It was pretty awesome... I also remember getting one of the trading cards with my ticket. Some sort of huge Angel bunny...
This guy:

Kerpymon. Such a long time ago though.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
dude i cried at 2 of the pokemon moves one when ash turned to stone and pokemon 2000 DONT JUDGE ME i was a really big pokemon fan and i want M2 and Pichu back

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Yes, I did notice it, but I guess "Believe it" bothers me because Maile Flanagan's voice for him is so obnoxious. Not the biggest fan of Naruto as a character either way.
They are basically identical though. Heck in my opinion the English voice is better on the whole anyways. =/

And yes, Dattebayo doesn't mean anything, but that still doesn't mean that it doesn't have its own share of dumb marketing ploys attached to it. Ever heard of a Datteba-yoyo? Only in Japan. <_>

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
Alright its the podcast hour *waits*

Wonder how they will comment on this week. Last week they expected a character but none came :(

Um... Yay.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
ESnips has been dead for me, so I'm in the process of getting it blogged now. You can expect it relatively soon.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
ESnips has been dead for me, so I'm in the process of getting it blogged now. You can expect it relatively soon.
Noooo.... not everyone has iTunes you know.. >.< I'll download it just for this episode if that's what it takes.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
This has nothing to do with the thread but I was wondering how i can get those little character tabs that everyone has like the one in Lemon Drop's sig. I'm new on Smashboards so I don't know these things.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This has nothing to do with the thread but I was wondering how i can get those little character tabs that everyone has like the one in Lemon Drop's sig. I'm new on Smashboards so I don't know these things.

I think there might be a stickied thread for that in Character Discussion.

EDIT:
OK!! It has now been blogged, so iTunes it or right-click/save target as on the download link provided on the first post! Enjoy!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oh, so "blogged" has nothing to do with iTunes.... good to know. Listening now!

In fact, it does. The blog needs to be updated before iTunes can get the file, because all iTunes does is read the feed that the blog generates.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Or, like I said, right-click/save-target-as the download link that I posted on the first post...

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I'm only halfway through, but Let me say right now, "THIS IS THE ULTIMATE" it only part of the voice clip. In actuality, He says, "THIS IS THE ULTIMATE POWER". The clip gets cut off when the green flash starts. I've only heard the full clip a few times, and I can't remember how to conditional it to make it say it all.

Also, same goes to Sonic. "I'll Use Your" And then he yells Chaos Control, He actually says, "I'll use your Attack... Chaos Control!" But for some off reason, he always gets cut off. I haven't gotten him to say it again in forever, so I'm not sure if he says Attack or move.

'The More you Know!' *Insert shooting star here*

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Interesting...cuz "I'll use your...Chaos Control!" still makes sense...huh.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Forms of Ridley-
1)Regular
2)Mecha
3)Meta
4)Omega
5)Ridley-X

The clock item could be from Super Mario Bros. 2 (Doki Doki Panic) or Zelda 2.

YES! You plugged my thread and my Ness/Lucas!

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Youko, keep up the SA2B references!

Also, a shined Dragon Pulse may kill Ray. 90 base power... Shine doubles damage, It's super-effective on ray, and it may be crit'd!

Youko, it seemed like you were thinking Modding the brawl rooms is a hassle. You know who to recommend to help :)

Interesting...cuz "I'll use your...Chaos Control!" still makes sense...huh.
That's what I hear playing SA2:B

Top Bottom