• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I thought I had made it clear enough, but anyways:

Felipe, even though we have certainly done something (Me vs the world), has yet to taken a read on hardly anyone. Despite that, he has the second highest post count in the game. The only read she had (excluding me) was bardull, who is now a "null read" due to replacing out.

I point this out, and Felipe, does try an refute it. Instead, it just votes me. No explanation has been given for this, and Felipe seems to have hardly expressed that same opinion before and after voting me. It reeks of OMGUS.

You know what? I really think Felipe is scum.

unvote, vote: Felipe.
Wat

I am OMGUSing??? You didnt have any suspect on me AFTER i voted you. Its clearly the inverse.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Red Ryu has been Silenced, and any votes they cast will not be counted for the remainder of the Day!

Voting:

Dark Horse (5): Swiss, No Lynch, Ryker, Bleck Mang, felipe_9595
felipe_9595 (1): Dark Horse

Not Voting (7):

dabuz
July
Rockin
th3kuzinator
Orboknown
Jdietz43
Red Ryu

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Wat

I am OMGUSing??? You didnt have any suspect on me AFTER i voted you. Its clearly the inverse.
I had held suspicion when I had asked the question about your reads in the first place. Your reaction solidified that suspicion even more.

Is it just me, or does this post come off as a bit panicky to anyone else?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Leaning Dark Horse, but it's lessening since yesterday mostly because Felipe is making a scene right now.

I didn't really get a solid read on Bardull, he was in for two posts then abandoned ship when Felipe started making fun of him. If I had to guess his slot was/is town, but that's like saying if I had to guess the sky is blue right now

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
At first posts, then votes. After all the votes are what actually make it happen

He came off strong digging himself a big hole, then recently has done an ok job of coming back out of it a tad. I'm inclined to side with the people who actually know him to a certain extent though

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. ~Bleck Mang~ (J/Gord Hydra) - Have you learnt to follow me blindly, or are you determined to try and become average?
2. dabuz - Who are you? Have we played before? Provide links to any previous DGames games.
3. July - You're easy to read. Forget what was said in the ranking thread. I'll have you pinned after a few posts. My question to you would be, how long til you have me pinned?
4. Rockin - Say something interesting. Poignant.
5. Bardull - I hear you're bad. Is this only as a certain alignment, or are merely incompetent?
6. Dark Horse -Is it of concern that you are transparent? If you had to vote either myself or Ryker now - why would it be Ryker?
7. Swiss - I understand you're the best player on DGames. Tell me, though, are you theatrical?
8. Orboknown - Ask me one question. Anything other than my role/alignment. My answer will be true and concise - question must be your next post.
9. Jdietz43 - You are who?
10. felipe_9595 - Do as I say.
11. Red Ryu - What is your game plan? Go in depth. Are you suspicious of NL (No Lynch)
12. No Lynch (Zen/Soup Hydra) - Speak.
13. Ryker - Shall we tell them? Admit or deny? I could out us now.
I want to lynch for a strong end game this time looking at the player roaster.
There are a lot of names I have seen in lylo situations where I am not fond of keeping them around.

I am adding player skill to my criteria for a lynch this game. Of course how I read them will take precidence but I will consider if down to two whom I trust more in lylo.

NL from his D1 posts is still a big fat null. If he earns a town read I will trust him. As it stands not atm.

:phone:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What the hell is this.

You go through the whole day not giving any solid stances, and when I point this out, you proceed to vote me, with no reason given. This reeks of OMGUS.

You do realize you put me at L-2, after less than 24 hours?
Wow, defensive are we? Getting a little emotional? Hoping an outburst can help your situation?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I thought I had made it clear enough, but anyways:

Felipe, even though we have certainly done something (Me vs the world), has yet to taken a read on hardly anyone. Despite that, he has the second highest post count in the game. The only read she had (excluding me) was bardull, who is now a "null read" due to replacing out.

I point this out, and Felipe, does try an refute it. Instead, it just votes me. No explanation has been given for this, and Felipe seems to have hardly expressed that same opinion before and after voting me. It reeks of OMGUS.

You know what? I really think Felipe is scum.

unvote, vote: Felipe.
I'm certain that your flip would make everyone here look VERY critically at him. Do you mind dying for the cause?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I want to lynch for a strong end game this time looking at the player roaster.
There are a lot of names I have seen in lylo situations where I am not fond of keeping them around.
Please don't ever phrase it like that ever again. You can't live through the stigma of saying something like that.

Besides, it's the wrong approach with a player list like this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Rockin, assuming Felipe can't be targeted toDay, who do you want to die? Don't give me some half-***** answer. One name.

July, put Dark Horse at L-1 for me?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay...something interesting for Swiss.

I currently have Nintendo 3DS and I'm LOVING Pokemon Black. Sawk is a kickass character.

and I plan on beating Saints Road the 3rd sometime soon....lol

But anyway, back to the game.

Seems like there was a small bit of info here and there, but nothing really concrete. All I read was people nitpicking on things. I'm unsure why there should be a DH lynch other then the fact that he's being stupid. Nor am I unsure what we'd really learn from the lynch.

Really I'm more in favor of lynching Felipe, for he's not even TRYING to hunt down scum

Vote: Felipe

Town, I make an announcement to all:

How has this here Swiss proven himself to be town? He hasn't. All of his actions are shrowded and vague. Nothing he has done so far has added up, and his posts seem to serve a differing agenda than the towns. I have ordered him to prove me wrong, and this is the response: simply a mindless repeat of "Lynch DH."

Vote: Swiss

(Note to self: never read that much William Faulkner in one night again. It causes a mental overload)

Swiss, are you going to finally quit playing pretend; pretend that you are far superior to everyone here?
Err...how has anyone proved to be town? Game just started a day or two ago....lol

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I'm certain that your flip would make everyone here look VERY critically at him. Do you mind dying for the cause?
Waaaaaaaat i am not even pushing him. Where this assumptions come from. I am just following the wagon.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rockin, assuming Felipe can't be targeted toDay, who do you want to die? Don't give me some half-***** answer. One name.

July, put Dark Horse at L-1 for me?
July, feel free to ignore this request.

Ryker might be fishing for a quick lynch like he did in Utricked. I do not want him to do this as either alignment.

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
Oh Ruy you know Ryker can't do that with his vote on Dark Horse =P

Aaaaaaaanyway...

Felipe said:
Waaaaaaaat i am not even pushing him. Where this assumptions come from. I am just following the wagon.
I'm not sure if I should see this as very defensive and jumpy or just another Felipe thingy =S

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
July, feel free to ignore this request.

Ryker might be fishing for a quick lynch like he did in Utricked. I do not want him to do this as either alignment.

Interesting that you answered for another player when it was explicitly addressed to someone who, last time I checked, isn't Red Ruy. Why would you do that, exactly? Seeing as you aren't coming out with a Ryker scum read, you should have no reason to limit my interactions. Are you afraid that I'll emerge as obvTown? Ryker with a doc on him is quite literally your worst nightmare in this game.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Oh Ruy you know Ryker can't do that with his vote on Dark Horse =P

Aaaaaaaanyway...

I'm not sure if I should see this as very defensive and jumpy or just another Felipe thingy =S
Sorry. But what is this. You started pushing me only because i joined the wagon. Why you are not pushyng Swiss or No Lynch (wait, you only voted them, but desisted)?? Maybe because you think i am a weak player???

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
Interesting that you answered for another player when it was explicitly addressed to someone who, last time I checked, isn't Red Ruy. Why would you do that, exactly? Seeing as you aren't coming out with a Ryker scum read, you should have no reason to limit my interactions. Are you afraid that I'll emerge as obvTown? Ryker with a doc on him is quite literally your worst nightmare in this game.
Reeeeeeally? I'd say Felipe, Dark Horse and Bardull in lylo would be a bit scarier =P

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
Felipe said:
Sorry. But what is this. You started pushing me only because i joined the wagon. Why you are not pushyng Swiss or No Lynch (wait, you only voted them, but desisted)?? Maybe because you think i am a weak player???
But I'm not pushing you :rolleyes:. I just think that that post looks kinda ick, especially since it wasn't directed to you.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
yeah yeah, ignore it, my mind decided to go ******** and red Dark Horse instead of Blacn Meng >_>

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh ok, I think I get what you meant now... for a second there I thought you were friends or something when you said special. (pretty mean to call him like that though)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, why did you ignore me?
Sorry, didn't ignore you. I just missed the question. x.x

Most likely Dark Horse. Honestly, too early for a 2nd choice. It's reccommanded you ask me again near Deadline.

Felipe, who do you think is scum, and why? All I'm seeing from you is being unhelpful, and that's pretty anti-town

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Rockin, What do you think of this defense from Felipe.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Sorry, didn't ignore you. I just missed the question. x.x

Most likely Dark Horse. Honestly, too early for a 2nd choice. It's reccommanded you ask me again near Deadline.

Felipe, who do you think is scum, and why? All I'm seeing from you is being unhelpful, and that's pretty anti-town
So far the only things i have done is trolling Bardull and following the Dark Horse wagon. Cant see how that is antitown.

Not sure, i am bad reading people. INothing solid for the moment.

Top Bottom