• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
He always does it and a good thing to remember is to not judge swiss on his character but what he does, kind of what I'm trying to explain to DH.

Any other reads?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I'm also kinda iffy on you right now, mostly just on how much your posting. It could be fine but if you're mafia then idk how I feel about that much sway being had so fast.

that's pretty much it besides the fact felipe's last joke was hilarious in the most cruel way lol, I'd have to really dig to have anything else to talk about with any sort of reason just yet

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Zen is taking it slow and i'm playing devil's advocate.

I'm really tired so he'll be back soon.

That doesn't mean that we have different views and you should treat us differently, it's just that we might be doing different things at a time.

Until then.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Right, two people. I suppose that's twice the posts sometimes too

I guess I'll just see what's happened come morning if anything

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Well I'm also kinda iffy on you right now, mostly just on how much your posting. It could be fine but if you're mafia then idk how I feel about that much sway being had so fast.

that's pretty much it besides the fact felipe's last joke was hilarious in the most cruel way lol, I'd have to really dig to have anything else to talk about with any sort of reason just yet
Cant be the only one that thinks he looks like the Metrosexual Hipster from Smosh:

felipe_9595

Smash Lord

dafuq?

What is wrong with you? Either 1, you are flat out *** hole or 2 this is the most blatant scum bud distancing I have ever seen.
Btw, there it was a reason for this. Check the "Lets put a face on the name" Thread. Page, 27 and ahead.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I've read all that. Still completely uncalled for. I have a strong feeling you guys are buddies.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Paranoia's all I got left....

I don't know what stressed me first
Or how the pressure was fed
But I know just what it feels like
To have a voice in the back of my head
It's like a face that I hold inside
Like a face that awakes when I close my eyes
A face watches every time I lie
A face that laughs every time I fall
So I know that when it's time to sink or swim
That the face inside is hearing me
Right underneath my skin

It's like I'm paranoid lookin' over my back
It's like a whirlwind inside of my head
It's like I can't stop what I'm hearing within
It's like the face inside is right beneath my skin

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I probably should have waited to see if Vandy said anything. If he did, it would show that you were not aligned, if he didn't it would have shown that you are aligned.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
@Mod how should we distinguish voting No Lynch from voting for, well, a No Lynch?
For all intents and purposes, Vote: No Lynch will be treated as a vote for the respective player slot.

All players should also note the following rule change. It has been highlighted in plum in the OP.

Rules said:
3. No lynch target is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. To do so, use the command Vote: No Lynch Target

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
2. dabuz
3. July

4. Rockin
8. Orboknown
11. Red Ryu

5. th3kuzinator

pay no attention to the color. ehem. Just the peeps that haven't been on yet.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
felipe_9595 has been warned for breaking the following rule.

vanderzant said:
6. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Calling someone dumb or scum is not a personal attack.
At this stage there will be no punishment. Next time there will be.

Play nicely children. I'm a man of my word.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
A deadline has been set for Midnight (EST) 05/03/11. There are approximately 10 Days left until the deadline!

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Red Ryu has been Silenced, and any votes they cast will not be counted for the remainder of the Day!

Voting:
Dark Horse (2): Swiss, No Lynch,
Swiss (1): Dark Horse
No Lynch (1): felipe_9595

Not Voting (9):
Bleck Mang
dabuz
July
Rockin
th3kuzinator
Orboknown
Jdietz43
Red Ryu
Ryker

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
A deadline has been set for Midnight (EST) 05/03/11. There are approximately 10 Days left until the deadline!

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Red Ryu has been Silenced, and any votes they cast will not be counted for the remainder of the Day!

Voting:
Dark Horse (4): Swiss, No Lynch, Ryker, Bleck Mang
Swiss (1): Dark Horse
No Lynch (1): felipe_9595

Not Voting (7):
dabuz
July
Rockin
th3kuzinator
Orboknown
Jdietz43
Red Ryu

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ohai guys. I read this thread in 2 minutes and couldn't find substance yet. :p Seriously though, i'll be at MA all day, so don't expect anything from me until mid/ late tomorrow.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Town, I make an announcement to all:

How has this here Swiss proven himself to be town? He hasn't. All of his actions are shrowded and vague. Nothing he has done so far has added up, and his posts seem to serve a differing agenda than the towns. I have ordered him to prove me wrong, and this is the response: simply a mindless repeat of "Lynch DH."

Vote: Swiss

(Note to self: never read that much William Faulkner in one night again. It causes a mental overload)

Swiss, are you going to finally quit playing pretend; pretend that you are far superior to everyone here?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I forgot how funny this is. You are a dead man walking.

Dark Horse is getting EXTREMELY defensive. Blatant OMGUS, why does he not have more votes right now?

Bardull is a moron and wants to try and aggressively assert his free will. If I'm wrong and he isn't simply a moron, his motivations will show later in the game. He isn't good enough to carry a scum faction through late game.
Ryker thinks y'all kids should vote DH.

Doc on me tonight.
Doc protects the best, I'm afraid.

Ryker, so alone..so vulnerable.

You're giving yourself too much credibility.

You haven't even gone the lengths to point out how they are wrong: you have just simply proclaimed me as scum and left it at that.
Of course I am, but that's an aside. I have a bad habit of always being right at mafia.

DH, you're scared. I can see it in your posts. You're floundering, choking.

I'm doing it for Swiss and for great justice.
My path is true, my resolution strong, my vengeance swift.

Dude your are like the troll version of Swiss <3
The troll version of....the troll?

@ NL, whom does the bold denote?

Good answer. Also Swiss is the troll version of Swiss.
Ah, there we go. I like you this game.

Well, I've already outlined that he asked filler questions. He also had a town read on me on my first post of the game.

Frankly, I don't see why my vote shouldn't be on him at all, as I feel he is very much worthy of pressure at this time. However, I understand that splitting pressure between Dark Horse and Swiss is counter productive. I don't like that players are giving Swiss a free pass to take the reigns since, as scum, he will most assuredly lead Town in the wrong direction, but if everyone seems to think it's a bright idea, then I'll simply watch where it goes and do what I can to support it.
Well, you can't just vote me for being good. I mean, you are town, right? Thus, my read is correct.

Seems like you want to punish good play - an inherently anti-town move. If you persist with this line of questioning I will be left with no choice but to end you.

Also, as an aside - as scum, I'd lead town in the right direction for credibility. So it's definitely better you do exactly as I say, regardless of your opinion of my alignment.

Unless..you don't want to be lynching scum? In which case specify why. Because this is the point we keep revolving back to with you.

I'd think carefully about your reply - because you clearly haven't for the rest of your posts.

Bleck! Get out of that mindset mister! If you think Swiss needs to be looked at, it shouldn't matter that others don't, it's your job to convince them and get them to understand where you're coming from duder. Whether all of town sees the merit in what you're saying or not shouldn't matter as long as you think he needs looking at.
What on earth was that??? Something just whizzed by upwards at supersonic speeds. Looked like your town points.

I honestly wouldn't even call it a gambit because I didn't annouce it, I just didn't really see it going anywhere, especially with you being a better vote either way.

Swiss does love bussing though :troll:
I bus as town.

I told you in my prose I posted, It's not like me being cocky and speaking prose means i'm speaking 18th era english.

You're defensive and your overall attitude and intentions do not match, you are constantly all over the place and you even tried pinning Swiss just by voting you, which is really weak considering the stage we're in and how you're acting.

You wanted to call swiss out on him faking, but look in the mirror. This isn't you DH, and it's bothering the hell out of everyone, including myself. Being bold or being assertive or whatever you're trying to do doesn't make you better, and it was really hard deciding if you were dumb or scum for the longest time. I chose latter because of your push on Swiss.
Explaining stuff is no fun.

@Mod - Sorry, I know I confirmed, and I really was looking forward to playing this game, but I'm tired, very tired, and I'm just going to sit this one out. If you find a replacement, please replace me.
Probably for the best. It wouldn't have ended well between us.

For you, anyway.

tl;dr

You tried pinning swiss on a non-existant matter and tried claiming authority, you even made a courtyard speech in one of your posts telling everyone to gather around to behead the evil witch that is Swiss.
Heretic.

I dont like jerks. Thats all.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Free pass to D3 for that. I'm serious.

He hasn't done anything to give authority, he merely put his vote down, you're msitaking how he acts with what he is doing, Swiss has always been cocky.
When you're this fantastic, it's hard not to be.

I think Dark Horse is kind of looking bad right now. He seemed too happy to have an excuse to go on the offensive, and then got super defensive as soon as people started talking to him. It just doesn't seem right

I can also see where people are coming from about Swiss. His weird battery of questions seemed kinda irritating, but I dunno if that's enough to vote on him about
Oh, please, be more careful with your posts. I'd hate to make you take a firm stance.

Play nicely children. I'm a man of my word.
It's true, he promised me I'd get scum.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So I decided to do a reread, and I found some funny things concerning felipe.

Felipe, what are your reads so far? Enough has happened to be able to read some people.

Swiss, what do you think about felipe?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
?
8. Orboknown - Ask me one question. Anything other than my role/alignment. My answer will be true and concise - question must be your next post.
/havent read yet cuz class.

Who would you take to lylo with you right now?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Hi.

Here again.

It's me.

Zen/ :troll:

-ahem-

Swiss, are we really going to go through with DH today? I'm going to be honest, I don't think it would be a bad lynch at all, and really the only people who haven't talked are silenced RR and Dabuz.

Not really seeing anywhere else to look, but I gain caution of Bardull, his dumbtown dissapates as kuz replaces into the slot.

Top Bottom