• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
We (I) had second thoughts, and I have happened to agree with Swiss about this read, I am working with my enemy for a simple goal: Getting you lynched.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Not sure yet. I only have played 1 game with him (And i am only knows he is a ****)

Also, why the urge to lynch swiss bardull?? Did you find something scummy about him?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
It's called MPD. I've been lurking in the QT and Zen has decided to play 20 questions this game, we both agreed simply to your lynch and that we would not have hurt feelings if you died.

Your play overall is indecent and you are highly reactive, if not stupid about everything. You question little bouts of information as if they need to go any further, you then try to pin players like Swiss on that fabrication.

It's not pretty.
Dude your are like the troll version of Swiss <3

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Not sure yet. I only have played 1 game with him (And i am only knows he is a ****)
OK so basically what I'm saying is that why is he town to you if you're meta reasoning is a null tell that you're not sure of? Especially if you've only played one game with him.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
OK so basically what I'm saying is that why is he town to you if you're meta reasoning is a null tell that you're not sure of? Especially if you've only played one game with him.
i expressed myself worng, i wasnt sure at all.

BarDulL

Town Vampire

Also, why the urge to lynch swiss bardull?? Did you find something scummy about him?
Well, I've already outlined that he asked filler questions. He also had a town read on me on my first post of the game.

Frankly, I don't see why my vote shouldn't be on him at all, as I feel he is very much worthy of pressure at this time. However, I understand that splitting pressure between Dark Horse and Swiss is counter productive. I don't like that players are giving Swiss a free pass to take the reigns since, as scum, he will most assuredly lead Town in the wrong direction, but if everyone seems to think it's a bright idea, then I'll simply watch where it goes and do what I can to support it.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
You misunderstand the word "common goal."

It is not in my interest to get Swiss to approve of me, it is in my interest to achieve my common goal.

Can I make myself more clear as to what that goal is?

I'll drop the prose for a moment and level with you.

I have held my vote from you merely because I was baiting Swiss, He knew it, I knew it, I don't care if anyone else knew it.
I would have voted you long before that had I not wanted to keep that up.

Do you understand why this is a common goal now?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Well, I've already outlined that he asked filler questions. He also had a town read on me on my first post of the game.

Frankly, I don't see why my vote shouldn't be on him at all, as I feel he is very much worthy of pressure at this time. However, I understand that splitting pressure between Dark Horse and Swiss is counter productive. I don't like that players are giving Swiss a free pass to take the reigns since, as scum, he will most assuredly lead Town in the wrong direction, but if everyone seems to think it's a bright idea, then I'll simply watch where it goes and do what I can to support it.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Zen is gone now.

it is only me here.

(What i'm trying to say is Zen will get back to you with his questions right now I'm being bold)

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
Bardull said:

Bleck! Get out of that mindset mister! If you think Swiss needs to be looked at, it shouldn't matter that others don't, it's your job to convince them and get them to understand where you're coming from duder. Whether all of town sees the merit in what you're saying or not shouldn't matter as long as you think he needs looking at.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
DH, Can you not even read the back of your hand?

Read mine instead.

Anyways, look at what i'm saying.

Me
and
Swiss

Agree
u are
scum

so
i
unvoted
swiss

and dropped
a gambit I was pulling
to vote u

There is your reasoning.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I honestly wouldn't even call it a gambit because I didn't annouce it, I just didn't really see it going anywhere, especially with you being a better vote either way.

Swiss does love bussing though :troll:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
DH, Can you not even read the back of your hand?

Read mine instead.

Anyways, look at what i'm saying.

Me
and
Swiss

Agree
u are
scum

so
i
unvoted
swiss

and dropped
a gambit I was pulling
to vote u

There is your reasoning.
That's the what, you've explained It a million times.

Now, what was the reason for your common goal (The idea that i should die)?

Think of it as:

You're proclaiming your read

I want you to explain that read.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I told you in my prose I posted, It's not like me being cocky and speaking prose means i'm speaking 18th era english.

You're defensive and your overall attitude and intentions do not match, you are constantly all over the place and you even tried pinning Swiss just by voting you, which is really weak considering the stage we're in and how you're acting.

You wanted to call swiss out on him faking, but look in the mirror. This isn't you DH, and it's bothering the hell out of everyone, including myself. Being bold or being assertive or whatever you're trying to do doesn't make you better, and it was really hard deciding if you were dumb or scum for the longest time. I chose latter because of your push on Swiss.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Mod - Sorry, I know I confirmed, and I really was looking forward to playing this game, but I'm tired, very tired, and I'm just going to sit this one out. If you find a replacement, please replace me.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
tl;dr

You tried pinning swiss on a non-existant matter and tried claiming authority, you even made a courtyard speech in one of your posts telling everyone to gather around to behead the evil witch that is Swiss.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Things that are not you. Things that do no look like you. Things that are generally scummy, considering the stage we're in and how you're acting. Are you listening or are we gonna get the history books out? :cool:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I told you in my prose I posted, It's not like me being cocky and speaking prose means i'm speaking 18th era english.

You're defensive and your overall attitude and intentions do not match, you are constantly all over the place and you even tried pinning Swiss just by voting you, which is really weak considering the stage we're in and how you're acting.

You wanted to call swiss out on him faking, but look in the mirror. This isn't you DH, and it's bothering the hell out of everyone, including myself. Being bold or being assertive or whatever you're trying to do doesn't make you better, and it was really hard deciding if you were dumb or scum for the longest time. I chose latter because of your push on Swiss
Thank you.

Now, on a similar note

pinning Swiss just by voting you

No, I never said this, and I what i say goes a lot further than just an OMGUS that people seem to think it is.

NL, I want to ask you something:

What do you think of Swiss' play? Ignore the fact that you and him share a common goal.

That was something that I was trying to get across, for the town. Swiss isn't a player that someone would normally go after, so I made the speech to try and get people to realize that, when you analyze it, his posts aren't that great.

Why had I been acting like what I was for the first bit?

It was because Swiss was trying to take charge, and I really didn't want to have to be manipulated by him, as I didn't think he was town (Xonar has called me out for being a sheep before).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Felipe, to be perfectly honest, I don't GET you. I have absolutely no idea what your beef is with me, and the fact that you're bringing it into the game is obnoxious.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I think Swiss is a breed of his own and dangerous, but his thoughts match mine right now.

Why do you think my vote is now on you and not him? I explained this to you twice now, but you keep asking me "what do you think of Swiss' play?"

He hasn't done anything to give authority, he merely put his vote down, you're msitaking how he acts with what he is doing, Swiss has always been cocky.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm not a jerk. I'm actually a pretty nice guy.

I don't know why you think I'm a jerk, but if you legitimately think I am one, I'd be willing to talk about it OUTSIDE of the game. I don't appreciate you blatantly disrespecting me in the game however whilst not contributing to Town or paying attention to what's going on.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
That said: do you have a beef with this swiss that rubs you the wrong way? This doesn't even sound like a legitimate read anymore the more you explain it, it sounds like personal vendetta.

Tell me, had anyone else done what Swiss had done, how would you react?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Much like the drool on your keyboard Jdietz

I kid

post something of content.

What do you think of everything so far?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think Dark Horse is kind of looking bad right now. He seemed too happy to have an excuse to go on the offensive, and then got super defensive as soon as people started talking to him. It just doesn't seem right

I can also see where people are coming from about Swiss. His weird battery of questions seemed kinda irritating, but I dunno if that's enough to vote on him about

Top Bottom