• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Swiss did you read anything before posting that? (Telling us to speak is what im refering to)

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
You know, we could just say something like "Vote: No Lynch (player)" to vote for the hydra.

Also, Nl, why were you asking Dietz why he hadn't voted yet, when really the only things so far have been RVS votes and you vs Ditz?
RVS, key letter: V

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
That's quite some interesting stuff you said about me Swiss, considering ryker hasn't posted yet, nor have I mentioned anything about you or ryker.

Now, if you were to try and claim that I am that transparent, then you'd be terribly mistaken.

Nl, you had pulled him into an argument immediately after his first post. Why should he just Vote someone in the middle of it all?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
1. ~Bleck Mang~ (J/Gord Hydra) - Have you learnt to follow me blindly, or are you determined to try and become average?
2. dabuz - Who are you? Have we played before? Provide links to any previous DGames games.
3. July - You're easy to read. Forget what was said in the ranking thread. I'll have you pinned after a few posts. My question to you would be, how long til you have me pinned?
4. Rockin - Say something interesting. Poignant.
5. Bardull - I hear you're bad. Is this only as a certain alignment, or are merely incompetent?
6. Dark Horse -Is it of concern that you are transparent? If you had to vote either myself or Ryker now - why would it be Ryker?
7. Swiss - I understand you're the best player on DGames. Tell me, though, are you theatrical?
8. Orboknown - Ask me one question. Anything other than my role/alignment. My answer will be true and concise - question must be your next post.
9. Jdietz43 - You are who?
10. felipe_9595 - Do as I say.
11. Red Ryu - What is your game plan? Go in depth. Are you suspicious of NL (No Lynch)
12. No Lynch (Zen/Soup Hydra) - Speak.
13. Ryker - Shall we tell them? Admit or deny? I could out us now.

Baaaaaah... i mean No LoL

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
@Swiss: dat n0

@DH: Why shouldn't he? Why haven't you? You usually do.

@Felipe, you going to answer me?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Ah LoL. What kind of question is that xD. Maybe because i like swiss?? Dont know. In the other side voted you ebcause i noticed that stupid "No Lynch thing" XDDD (Still rvs thought)

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@DH: Why shouldn't he? Why haven't you? You usually do.

If you vote in the middle of an argument, and claim it was RVS, you're launching it ino a dark road of believing and questions, as, to someone who sees a vote in the middle of an argument without an explanation, RVS will not be enough.

So NL, why are you now trying a pujsh on me?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
We weren't arguing though. Nor have I pushed you. All I did was answer your questions lol. You're sounding a little preemptive there.

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
1. ~Bleck Mang~ (J/Gord Hydra) - Have you learnt to follow me blindly, or are you determined to try and become average?
2. dabuz - Who are you? Have we played before? Provide links to any previous DGames games.
3. July - You're easy to read. Forget what was said in the ranking thread. I'll have you pinned after a few posts. My question to you would be, how long til you have me pinned?
5. Bardull - I hear you're bad. Is this only as a certain alignment, or are merely incompetent?
6. Dark Horse -Is it of concern that you are transparent? If you had to vote either myself or Ryker now - why would it be Ryker?
7. Swiss - I understand you're the best player on DGames. Tell me, though, are you theatrical?
8. Orboknown - Ask me one question. Anything other than my role/alignment. My answer will be true and concise - question must be your next post.
11. Red Ryu - What is your game plan? Go in depth. Are you suspicious of NL (No Lynch)
Woah woah don't go so fast Swissy duder =3! I need grasp control of mediocre before I can even dream of being average xD

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Bleck: Is that how you're going to play? Unexplained loaded questions after people have done what you are doing now.

Do you need a Shepard?

NL, I have never asked for you to ask why I didn't go into RVS.

Let's call it a conversation. Would you have acted differentley if Ditz had voted in the middle of it, because it was a "conversation" and not an "argument?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
@Swiss - I was actually just going to say that I'm not wasting my time reading Swiss. I am going to use him as a resource in thread and leave reading him to everyone else.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Very interesting question. In comparison to you, I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very incompetent, m'lord.

But, do spare me the time and courtesy to answer a simple question, if you would be so kind: why, oh dear why, does your excellency inquire about my personal thoughts regarding my own play? Shouldn't you allow my play to speak for itself?

Oh, and not to, well, shimmy your jimmies, but the bolded parts of the quote above ring as...well, disturbing, to say the least. How are these sentiments and questions useful to Town, well, at all? I beg your pardon, I'm not very good, you see, so if these questions come off as incompetent, then you have my sincerest apologies.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
NL, I have never asked for you to ask why I didn't go into RVS.
I can get how you can see that as coming after you, but the point was to show you that voting at this stage is common, hence why I asked him.
Let's call it a conversation. Would you have acted differentley if Ditz had voted in the middle of it, because it was a "conversation" and not an "argument?
I don't know what you mean. I didn't act in any way. I just asked him why he hadn't voted lol.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Bardull, I have a proposition.

What say you, we leave Swiss alive until Day 4. If he's still alive, we lynch him. It's worked for me in the past and is generally a good indicator of his alignment. Until then, we treat him as town.

Swiss

Smash Lord
That's quite some interesting stuff you said about me Swiss, considering ryker hasn't posted yet, nor have I mentioned anything about you or ryker.

Now, if you were to try and claim that I am that transparent, then you'd be terribly mistaken.

Nl, you had pulled him into an argument immediately after his first post. Why should he just Vote someone in the middle of it all?
You are scum.

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
Dark Horse said:
Bleck: Is that how you're going to play? Unexplained loaded questions after people have done what you are doing now.

Do you need a Shepard?
Ick, you don't even see how shoddy and defensive you're coming off!

No but seriously... What sparked this?

Dark Horse said:
Also, Nl, why were you asking Dietz why he hadn't voted yet, when really the only things so far have been RVS votes and you vs Ditz?
It seems very obvious why Zenny was question JDietz, a totally new face, about some of his thingies...? I'm just try'na get what sparked that =3!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Very interesting question. In comparison to you, I'm very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very incompetent, m'lord.

But, do spare me the time and courtesy to answer a simple question, if you would be so kind: why, oh dear why, does your excellency inquire about my personal thoughts regarding my own play? Shouldn't you allow my play to speak for itself?

Oh, and not to, well, shimmy your jimmies, but the bolded parts of the quote above ring as...well, disturbing, to say the least. How are these sentiments and questions useful to Town, well, at all? I beg your pardon, I'm not very good, you see, so if these questions come off as incompetent, then you have my sincerest apologies.
I accept no apologies.

I regret that you are town. I would have enjoyed lynching you.

Also, stop trying to be clever - it does not become you.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
God, I was almost spewing baseless WIFOM simply because Swiss put me in the mood and for no other reason.

Orbo, you are currently number one on my vig list. How can you rectify this?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Does anybody else thinks that bardull looks like the metrosexual hipster from Smosh! ????

LoL Jk

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Scratch that, you are number two. I forgot Felipe was in this game.

Regardless, question stands, I simply took some of the edge off to gauge your reaction without immediate threat of death.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
DId you ask something? I think i skimmed it, let me check again.
I having trouble putting together how you skimmed it when there were only like 5 posts in the thread at the time. Why are you skimming this early in the game? Why are you skimming at all? Do you do this often? What do you think about Swiss' posts so far?

Dark Horse what do you think about this Felipe claiming to have skimmed my question in #10?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I don't know what you mean. I didn't act in any way. I just asked him why he hadn't voted lol.
It was a "what if" question concerning if he did vote during RVS, which would be after you got into a convo with him.

But I digress, this whole thing is draggin along and becoming too nitpicky.

On the other hand:

You are scum.
So what agenda are you serving? Your vagueness an demands are quickly proving that it's not town.

Ick, you don't even see how shoddy and defensive you're coming off!

No but seriously... What sparked this
All you had done was ask a loaded question. Nothing else. This, as well as Swiss' previous attack, make your attack look quite a lot like a sheep.

It seems very obvious why Zenny was question JDietz, a totally new face, about some of his thingies...? I'm just try'na get what sparked that =3!
Very obvious, for someone who never stated how?

Also, what does that second sentence mean?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I having trouble putting together how you skimmed it when there were only like 5 posts in the thread at the time. Why are you skimming this early in the game? Why are you skimming at all? Do you do this often? What do you think about Swiss' posts so far?

Dark Horse what do you think about this Felipe claiming to have skimmed my question in #10?
First page is always useless, just read over it. I would have noticed with a @Felipe.

Swiss is Being swiss (Trying to be the leader, as always)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Wrong contingency, that silly plan we discussed before we ever got our roles back when we were talking on Skype before you disappeared.

That contingency is an emergency countermeasure against the unthinkable. God knows we aren't on the lynch table.

Swiss

Smash Lord
So what agenda are you serving? Your vagueness an demands are quickly proving that it's not town.
You imply I follow an anti-town agenda.

What, precisely, is anti-town?

Be concise, be accurate - I will not give you another chance.

Unless his next post contains a very specific point - DH dies today.

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
@DH

I just wanna know what made you question Zen's questioning of JDietz? Did you think it was scummy? Did you really not know what he was doing? I'm sure if you ask just about anybody aside from maybe Felipe (I'm so sorry no offense <3) they'll get what he was doing =p

Top Bottom