• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Swiss, why don't you go and prove how your posts benefit town? Until you can, I see no reason for me to play your game.

An innocent man has nothing to hide.

NL, I don't think much about it, considering that Felipe's vote seems to largely be due to RVS.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Meng:

I have realized that the further this issue is taken into depth, the further and further it deteriorates. Case closed.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
NL, I don't think much about it, considering that Felipe's vote seems to largely be due to RVS.
I'm more concerned with the fact that he is claiming to have skimmed the question. Not really much for his vote. You don't find it odd that he didn't answer the question right away? He was in here in the thread when I asked for a good amount of time.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, I have a proposition.

What say you, we leave Swiss alive until Day 4. If he's still alive, we lynch him. It's worked for me in the past and is generally a good indicator of his alignment. Until then, we treat him as town.
To leave a stone unturned? Are you mad?

Naturally, I will not allow such a thing to happen.

Swiss, I wasn't trying to be clever; I was merely catering to your...magnificence, as it were. However, I will undergo the proper punishments when this is all said and done anyway, I promise.

You didn't answer my question, however. You also have a Town read on me based on my first post. Is it because you don't think I'm good enough to manufacture such a post as scum, or is it because you're already aware of what my alignment is?

Quite frankly, it's too soon to make such a judgment call, and thus I must put my vote down on you. Your read is unsubstantiated and lacks depth or reasoning of any sort. You have also very clearly asked filler questions, questions that seek nothing more than to provide for empty space.

Vote: Swiss

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
We meet again, Swiss.

And then the figure was gone, to go back into his cauldron making nefarious plots.

My puppet will do my bidding for now.

*Woosh*

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Bardull is badtown already
Swiss is evil
Felipe smells
DH is dumb or scum
Bleck Mang is cool

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
DH said:
An innocent man has nothing to hide.
DH said:
I have realized that the further this issue is taken into depth, the further and further it deteriorates. Case closed.
Am I the only one that finds this string of quotes humorous =P?

Anyway, Dark Horse, if you really are town I would get off of your high horse (I couldn't resist duder =3) and start complying, because you seem a very weird for somebody who has as much suspicion as he has on him.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
There's a possibility of him just being dumb too.

How much do you want to bet on it?

Either way, you won't see me or Zen getting upset over his lynch today.

And then there's you..

No, I must resist.

Also Jdietz is new/newbtown for now too

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
There's a possibility of him just being dumb too.

How much do you want to bet on it?

Either way, you won't see me or Zen getting upset over his lynch today.

And then there's you..

No, I must resist.

Also Jdietz is new/newbtown for now too
Highly posible. Just check the "Lets put a face to the name" topic.

I see him as town thought.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Hold on Zen I'mma let you finish but I'm the best Hydra playa of all time

Why's that felipe?

@Swiss
A laugh. nothing more.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Lynch DH.

I rest.

Anyone voting DH on a successful lynch earns my blessing, and lynch immunity for toMorrow.
Town, I make an announcement to all:

How has this here Swiss proven himself to be town? He hasn't. All of his actions are shrowded and vague. Nothing he has done so far has added up, and his posts seem to serve a differing agenda than the towns. I have ordered him to prove me wrong, and this is the response: simply a mindless repeat of "Lynch DH."

(Note to self: never read that much William Faulkner in one night again. It causes a mental overload)

Swiss, are you going to finally quit playing pretend; pretend that you are far superior to everyone here?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Town, I make an announcement to all:

How has this here Swiss proven himself to be town? He hasn't. All of his actions are shrowded and vague. Nothing he has done so far has added up, and his posts seem to serve a differing agenda than the towns. I have ordered him to prove me wrong, and this is the response: simply a mindless repeat of "Lynch DH."

(Note to self: never read that much William Faulkner in one night again. It causes a mental overload)

Swiss, are you going to finally quit playing pretend; pretend that you are far superior to everyone here?
I make no assertions to my own alignment. 'Nor do I state I must not be lynched.

I merely point out your scum slips.

Merely.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Dark Horse is getting EXTREMELY defensive. Blatant OMGUS, why does he not have more votes right now?

Bardull is a moron and wants to try and aggressively assert his free will. If I'm wrong and he isn't simply a moron, his motivations will show later in the game. He isn't good enough to carry a scum faction through late game.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Am I the only one that finds this string of quotes humorous =P?
Perhaps I should'be gone a bit more in depth.

Though I did not in my originally reaction, over time the reasons for it became far less powerful, and the original reason, the more I thought about it, the more I realized how there could have been possibilities, (reactions, etc etc. Hell, maybe even curiosity) and that condemning him for it was going a bit too far.

I misused "Case closed:" I was referring how I really didnt want to
Keep arguing that NL is scum because of it.

Anyway, Dark Horse, if you really are town I would get off of your high horse (I couldn't resist duder =3) and start complying, because you seem a very weird for somebody who has as much suspicion as he has on him.
Touché

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
This smirk turned into a grin.

It was not a grin of malice, but a grin of fear.

Surely, grinning at that man would show I don't approve of him, but what happens when he does not fear my approval?

I thought about it.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
@Unlynchable:

Just some meta, last game he barely said anything. Or maybe this time is trying the complite opposite.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
**** it.

See you guys tomorrow.

Unless I wake up to find DH lynched. Boy would that be a blast.

Doc on me tonight.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
@Unlynchable:

Just some meta, last game he barely said anything. Or maybe this time is trying the complite opposite.
He's only 2 posts into the game. How does the meta apply here then?

Do you think he would likely change his style if he were scum this game and do the opposite? If so don't you think that's a null meta tell? If so do you still think he is town?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I extended my hand to the shadowy figure.

Vote: Dark Horse

An enemy of my enemy is my friend.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'm more concerned with the fact that he is claiming to have skimmed the question. Not really much for his vote. You don't find it odd that he didn't answer the question right away? He was in here in the thread when I asked for a good amount of time.
For why: Not really. I doubt it was something directly related to this game, as RVS votes, from what I can remember, are hardly used to tie people together (I can't recall any times in which someone has used initial RVS votes to create a scum team)

I make no assertions to my own alignment. 'Nor do I state I must not be lynched.

I merely point out your scum slips.

Merely.
You're giving yourself too much credibility.

You haven't even gone the lengths to point out how they are wrong: you have just simply proclaimed me as scum and left it at that.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So NL, anything in particular the made you change it from "Just answering questions" (can't remember exact wording), to I am now scum?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
He's only 2 posts into the game. How does the meta apply here then?

Do you think he would likely change his style if he were scum this game and do the opposite? If so don't you think that's a null meta tell? If so do you still think he is town?
Last game he barely spoke and got lynched as mafia. This time he could be trying the opposite.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
It's called MPD. I've been lurking in the QT and Zen has decided to play 20 questions this game, we both agreed simply to your lynch and that we would not have hurt feelings if you died.

Your play overall is indecent and you are highly reactive, if not stupid about everything. You question little bouts of information as if they need to go any further, you then try to pin players like Swiss on that fabrication.

It's not pretty.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
NL, how is when did it become "in the name of Swiss and justice?"

Iirc, you haven't expressed my lynch in the name of Swiss nor justice before that.

Top Bottom