• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shining Force II Mafia || Game Over! Who lived happily ever after?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
God, I was almost spewing baseless WIFOM simply because Swiss put me in the mood and for no other reason.

Orbo, you are currently number one on my vig list. How can you rectify this?
By being town? not really sure what else i can do.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Hi.

Here again.

It's me.

Zen/ :troll:

-ahem-

Swiss, are we really going to go through with DH today? I'm going to be honest, I don't think it would be a bad lynch at all, and really the only people who haven't talked are silenced RR and Dabuz.

Not really seeing anywhere else to look, but I gain caution of Bardull, his dumbtown dissapates as kuz replaces into the slot.
Agreed on Bardull slot.

I currently see no reason not to lynch DH. But I want to grab a read on July's alignment before the night phase. It's early in the day and I'll not lead you to a quicklynch...unless I feel like it.

Don't at the moment.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
which makes it L2. like, a day into the Day. Shouldn't we be exercising some form of caution rather than just following swiss blindly, regardless of how effective that may be?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
As Swiss said. For the Lulz.

Vote: Dark Horse
What the hell is this.

You go through the whole day not giving any solid stances, and when I point this out, you proceed to vote me, with no reason given. This reeks of OMGUS.

You do realize you put me at L-2, after less than 24 hours?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
which makes it L2. like, a day into the Day. Shouldn't we be exercising some form of caution rather than just following swiss blindly, regardless of how effective that may be?
regardless of how effective that may be

Do you realize what you're saying here? What would any of the first part matter if it was all effective?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
So Far??? Null on almost everyone. Bardull was the only player where i got a read from but he got replaced so :/

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
He is at L-2 and a lot of time left, not necesary IMO, (But i doubt this wagon will be stop so :p)

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Alright in your #214 you said that you have null on almost everyone. Is Bardull null now that he is being replaced? Can you clarify who you don't have a null on?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
OK but you didn't answer my whole post. If Bardull is null. Then who is it you don't have a null on? You said you had a null on almost everyone, meaning there is someone you don't have a null on.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Tou didnt understand (My fault xP). I had a town read on Bardull. But he was repalced by kuz so his spot is null again for me.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Tou didnt understand (My fault xP). I had a town read on Bardull. But he was repalced by kuz so his spot is null again for me.
ಠ_ಠ

The fact that you don't understand the point I'm trying to make, make me want to feel town about you.

How long have you been speaking English? since you were a child?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Since i was 10. Never assisted to and institute or something like that, learned by myself.

My main language is spanish if you ask.

And i kinda get your point. Its day 1 still, nobody have done something of importance yet. Thats why i have everyone as null.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
And i kinda get your point. Its day 1 still, nobody have done something of importance yet. Thats why i have everyone as null.
We've had people put up for lynch, and sides being taken. I don't think a single player would agree with you on the fact that nothing has happened today.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So during night zero I was roleblocked and vote blocked, I'm going to ask the mod first what happens if I try voting before I attempt it.

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
Not really seeing anywhere else to look, but I gain caution of Bardull, his dumbtown dissapates as kuz replaces into the slot.
I don't understand this line of thought =S mind explaining why that slot's read is diminished because that slot has a different person controling it?

As Swiss said. For the Lulz.

Vote: Dark Horse
Wow I am lost for words at this post =X

Orby said:
Is it just me or does this post possibly rub anybody else the wrong way if Dark Horse flips scum?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I don't understand this line of thought =S mind explaining why that slot's read is diminished because that slot has a different person controling it?

Wow I am lost for words at this post =X

Is it just me or does this post possibly rub anybody else the wrong way if Dark Horse flips scum?
Bardulll.... bardull is special. Thats all.

~Bleck Mang~

Smash Rookie
Felipe said:
Bardulll.... bardull is special. Thats all.
And what I'm saying is that if that slot was controlled by a player (Bardull) who you thought made that slot look townie, then that slot shouldn't necessarily be taken townie points away because another player (Kuzzy) occupies it. I, personally, got a town read as well from Bardull's slot, and even though I'm not giving his slot a free pass, I see this more as "Yay Kuzzy is going to come in and help us win <3!" than "ICK! Kuz is replacing in, and he's going to destroy town D="

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@Dark Horse do you mind explaining some of your points against Felipe or would you rather keep em in the dark for now =3?
I thought I had made it clear enough, but anyways:

Felipe, even though we have certainly done something (Me vs the world), has yet to taken a read on hardly anyone. Despite that, he has the second highest post count in the game. The only read she had (excluding me) was bardull, who is now a "null read" due to replacing out.

I point this out, and Felipe, does try an refute it. Instead, it just votes me. No explanation has been given for this, and Felipe seems to have hardly expressed that same opinion before and after voting me. It reeks of OMGUS.

You know what? I really think Felipe is scum.

unvote, vote: Felipe.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*

This is your sexy co-mod. With 13 Alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Red Ryu has been Silenced, and any votes they cast will not be counted for the remainder of the Day!

Voting:

Dark Horse (5): Swiss, No Lynch, Ryker, Bleck Mang, felipe_9595
felipe_9595 (1): Dark Horse

Not Voting (7):

dabuz
July
Rockin
th3kuzinator
Orboknown
Jdietz43
Red Ryu

Top Bottom