• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
This (assuming its for sure) is the week I get back to Washington from China. I haven't been to a tourney in years, was never very good to begin with, and play DK. I'm a shoo-in for last place assuming I do come which is likely.

JippyTheLion

Smash Rookie
I'm technically new here, although I don't know how old this account is.

If you guys are open to some pretty bad players, me and a couple of friends will probably come to fight for that last place spot.

We all live in La Plata and between the three of us we have 2 cubes, if you guys want/need another setup.

Also, whats with the meta knight ban in the rules. I thought it was melee...? I feel like I'm missing a running joke here.

CTL17

Smash Lord
I'm technically new here, although I don't know how old this account is.

If you guys are open to some pretty bad players, me and a couple of friends will probably come to fight for that last place spot.

We all live in La Plata and between the three of us we have 2 cubes, if you guys want/need another setup.

Also, whats with the meta knight ban in the rules. I thought it was melee...? I feel like I'm missing a running joke here.
Whooaaaa La Plata! Looks like we have a backup venue now. Oakland's basement is really nice and it would be ideal for tourneys to be held there from now on, but it's always nice to have La Plata back again. But yeah, you're welcome to find us at anytime (during the school year). I'm sure you're not as bad as you say you are.

Also, yes, the MK ban is a joke. Just in case; you never know when someone will pick him in Melee.

boss8

Smash Hero
so change the date so that one person can show up?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

try again...

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
They can split after the tournament is over anyways there's no point in trying to enforce something like that
We just have to step it up is all :lick:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Ok...So now that Apex is done, I suppose it's time to hype this up? No idea whether WV can attend or not, but I'll ask our driver about it soon and we'll see what we can do. We'll try our best to get at least 3 of us over there for this =D

CTL17

Smash Lord
It would also be swell if the people would let me know if I had the venue :X
I will give them until 1/28 before I start getting very worried. I don't expect any complications considering we've done it before already.

dkuo

Smash Lord
entering this obviously

im pretty sure venue is safe. just hope that the people in charge don't forget about this randomly

CTL17

Smash Lord
entering this obviously

im pretty sure venue is safe. just hope that the people in charge don't forget about this randomly
Back when we had the CCC, I would just turn the form in and Betsy and the CCC people would be very prompt in responding to us. But this is just argh.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill be here

rocking out 5th place

as per usual

whether i have to beat chillin to get there

or lose to thumbs

ill get my 5th.

Top Bottom