• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

soap

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm pretty sure any smasher will ever forget Melee. I think when everyone has quit, we do like a reunion. xDDDD That'd be amazing.
i've already met tons of friends and stuff through melee (not brawl, those kids are weird lolol) that i still keep in touch with and hang out with outside of smash. So it's not like i'll never see them again.

And it's always cool to visit new regions and instantly have that connection with kids. I always thought what forward did would be so fun. I've actually played with the Israeli melee scene when i was on vacation there. I've wanted to play europe too.

Hmm, It's looking like I may have to go to Genesis at this rate. I had talked myself out of it before, and now just kinda talked myself back into it. I have to actually start planning and talking to professors about getting work done in advance.. such a pain.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
:( Don't ruin my dreams, **** it!

Lol, idk, just thinking about how ronery I'm going to be when I don't play smash... /secretly has no friends, but secretly does

Well, I mean, it's tough to keep in touch with people on like another side of the States, or OOC. Like the only way to communicate is to see them at tournaments or go on the boards... I guess aim, but that's for ***s. ;)

soap

Smash Hero
I remember thinking Pound 3 was supposed to be the last big one haha. M2k was supposed to win, and the scene was supposed to die out.

Mango wins and the scene is like reborn it seems.

Mango = Jesus of melee.

soap

Smash Hero
ya, i completely forgot it was just easter lol. (im jewish haha)

i was kinda surprised how much stuff was actually closed

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Target was closed?!?!? no way. You'd think they'd be open for part of the day. Where would you get all your basic needs?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Soap, I'm going to steal your jew gold. <3 /hope you saw that South Park

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, good you saw it.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to Genesis, too much money lost from not making money and spending $300+ for a plane ticket. I really want to go though, idk, I wouldn't rep EC well enough so it wouldn't matter lol.

Edit: I have a confession to make...

I can't edgeguard Fox/Falco when they're upb'ing with the chain. T_T Maybe it's because I've only tried it a few times... but still, there's no excuse, someone teach me.

soap

Smash Hero
Edit: I have a confession to make...

I can't edgeguard Fox/Falco when they're upb'ing with the chain. T_T Maybe it's because I've only tried it a few times... but still, there's no excuse, someone teach me.
I can't do it.

I just back air x1000000
wow, u guys fail as sheik mains.

you never know when you'll need to pull out indiana jones sheik

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hooray, I'm not the only one. I wanna do it for the lulz, and it's actually a legitimate good edgeguard if you do it right and they come from that spot where they have like every option. Bair x934820394824 also works tho... only if you can get the edge first.

soap, explain how to do it!!!

soap

Smash Hero
im pretty good with it against spacies, it does NOT work on CF/ganon, but I honestly only legitimately use it on roy.

It's cuz his upb is so fast and has so much range and fire that u cant cc that if u can not get to the edge before he upb's u the best thing ive found is spaced chain. It's impossible for him to sweetspot almost and eventually my friend ****s up the angle and kills himself, or takes at least like 30-50 damage.

use the jump cancel version to get in place quickly and space it right

I.B

Smash Lord
i didn't know till the day we were leaving.

don't worry, next time i'm in NJ, i'll let you know.

also, hi vanz =)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Sheik stuff is cool. I like Sheik she's my favorite.

How do you win with Sheik?

Also, new K-On tomorrow.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Grab them a bunch of times and space leg moves and slaps.

If it's Jigglypuff or Ice Climbers remove grab and add "needles" instead.

soap

Smash Hero
so uh, nair is really really good.

i don't think i need other moves anymore

the only problem is when people stop jumping into it and start to cc

Binx

Smash Master
so uh, nair is really really good.

i don't think i need other moves anymore

the only problem is when people stop jumping into it and start to cc
For **** sure, I actually started winning Matches against this amazing Falco in my state once I started nairing, it was actually the first time I'd had someone call my sheik gay, I was so proud.

then you...uhhh....needle.
rofl yup and grabbing.

soap

Smash Hero
i just slapped lvl 9 cpu falco into the stage under FD and he walltech walljump bairs me and I die.

then he taunted me.

and i turned off the gamecube

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Turning off the gc was the correct decision my friend. lol, lvl 9's do the stupidest things.

This one time, a lvl 9 Samus swd dsmashed me. That was ridiculous. I tried to recreate the moment, but alas, the Samus never did it again.

Cia

das kwl
i've been multishined by the cpu..

i win.

i can't even multi-shine.

i wish the cpu could rest.

they'd be broken..

can you imagine trying to hit puff with a fair (sheik) and she rests your hand??

i'd love that.

rhan

Smash Hero
Insted of making a new thread I'll just ask the simple question here.

How is Sheik suppose to fight Falcon? I have no idea what to do in this match up.....

Top Bottom