• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

soap

Smash Hero
Did u ever stop thinking about the whole fighting dynamic while you were playing and realize what ridiculousness you are looking at on the screen.

towards the end of a smashfest tonite during our bowser ditto after i get claw grabbed. And im like wtf bowser is mauling me, i pause the game, and bowser has my leg in his mouth, he is like chickenwingin my leg and gnawing it off...and i just continued to realize in every matchup how bizzare this would actually look.

soap

Smash Hero
I love timing my chain grabs on link to have his bomb blow up in the air and then i do ridiculous **** combos off that bomb

Cia

das kwl
deal. here's my step by step 'how to play sheik' guide.

1. turn on your computer

2. Go on AIM

3. message 'oovideogamegodoo'. ask him to teach you sheik.

4. if he forwards you to anyone including, but not limited to, 'WSFLCactuar.' Tell him to not be a 'poopie head'

-------------------------

if you've followed these steps correctly, you will have learned sheik.

Cia

das kwl
wow.. hate. Naruto is like.. the only anime worth watching. and Death Note.

anywayz, you'd seriously better not blow of smash this weekend. you will be dis-owned.

soap

Smash Hero
never really liked DBZ... at all.....

naruto anime part 1 was amazing. Shipuuden is kinda lame now though, so sad

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Yeah, Naruto Shippuden kinda made me stop watching.

Bleach is pretty sweet. There're some other animes that are already over that were pretty good too.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wow.. hate. Naruto is like.. the only anime worth watching. and Death Note.

anywayz, you'd seriously better not blow of smash this weekend. you will be dis-owned.
I just realized you said its the only anime worth watching......

lawl.

Thats like saying that Brawl or barbie horse adventures is the only game worth playing.

I may play tomorrow maybe... call me.

Elvenarrow - Bleach to me was like naruto.

Started out catching my interest, but then just fell off track and then got long and dragged out.

soap

Smash Hero
thats the problem when u have these long drawn out series with formulaic plotlines that repeat themselves... they get lame.

I like samurai champloo style, 26 solid episodes and they got out. Naruto & bleach is like beating a dead horse.

bleach coulda ended after the first soul society arc and i'd be happy.

( I still read the manga, but that only takes like 30 seconds each week, naruto manga is good, bleach doesn't really have a plot lol, whatevs)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
thats the problem when u have these long drawn out series with formulaic plotlines that repeat themselves... they get lame.

I like samurai champloo style, 26 solid episodes and they got out. Naruto & bleach is like beating a dead horse.

bleach coulda ended after the first soul society arc and i'd be happy.

( I still read the manga, but that only takes like 30 seconds each week, naruto manga is good, bleach doesn't really have a plot lol, whatevs)
QFT

^_^b

soap

Smash Hero
tec0 is like my anime referall source XD, i dont even have to ask him i just look at his sigs and avatars that change daily

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Tec0, ur dum. You just compared those 2 animes to bad things. They're pretty good... granted not as good as some other anime. :D

*cough Trigun/Cowboy Bebo/Rurouni Kenshin/others I'm forgetting cough*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tec0, ur dum. You just compared those 2 animes to bad things. They're pretty good... granted not as good as some other anime. :D

*cough Trigun/Cowboy Bebo/Rurouni Kenshin/others I'm forgetting cough*
ROFL

Cmon Spawn me and you both know that animes like Trigun/Cowboy Bebop are like leagues better than Naruto.

Leagues is an understatement actually.

Also I dunno I have come to kinda resent Naruto. I was so hyped for the Shippuden series but like every other animes with 800000000000000000 episodes. It falls off track and just goes into fillers for like a year. LAME!

EDIT: Anyone here know how to work with pictures for avatars?

If you do can you do me a favor and just re-size this picture so I can use it as my avatar?

Top Bottom