• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Online Tournament(2nd Round is up!)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
huh? sat/sun?

i say just make a bracket and then everyone should just do their matches whenever

people should hit each other up on aim and stuff

-Mars-

Smash Hero
huh? sat/sun?

i say just make a bracket and then everyone should just do their matches whenever

people should hit each other up on aim and stuff
Good idea, i'll just make the bracket and you play your game whenever......I need all of the maybes to declare whether or not their in now.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Sounds good. Having a wifi tourny that has to be complete withing 1 weekend wouldn't work out well anyways. I'm going over to a mini smashfest this weekend, and I'm going to HOBO 12 next weekend hopefully, so I won't have a weekend of free time for a while.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Sounds good. Having a wifi tourny that has to be complete withing 1 weekend wouldn't work out well anyways. I'm going over to a mini smashfest this weekend, and I'm going to HOBO 12 next weekend hopefully, so I won't have a weekend of free time for a while.
Ok, you think you would be up to record the Grand Finals?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
so... I guess I'll be able to join for sure since we have a crapload of time to do our matches.

Sign me up for sure, even though you never put me on the maybe list, even though I posted earlier. XD

Also, don't you think it would be wise to have everyone post their msn/yahoo names so we can easily set up matches? If so, mine is Werekill@hotmail.com

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I think he meant Hobo 12. By the way what's the date on that? It's going to be very interesting to see the results considering it's no MK.
I probably won't get to stay for finals at HOBO 12 because my mom always picks me up too early x.x and yet she's too lazy to just go ahead and take me to get my driver's liscens.

HOBO 12 is on November 8th though. No MK will be interesting.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*Looks at above poster's sig* Hey, I've seen that Santi person at a tourny before, he had a pretty good Toon Link, he beat my Sheik in friendlies though D:

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this wifi (lol) tourny.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I'll probably put up the bracket later this evening.........i'm thinkin of just making the pairings by order of who posted. For example the first poster would be playing the last poster and so on.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'll probably put up the bracket later this evening.........i'm thinkin of just making the pairings by order of who posted. For example the first poster would be playing the last poster and so on.
You could just get a deck of cards, make each card represent someone, then draw cards and the order they are drawn is the order that person is in the bracket.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
by "further in" do you mean there should be a preliminary pool for the 8th bracket seed?

the pool would contain the great leon and choknater

Charoo

Smash Champion
1. chok
2. great leon
3. kdj

good game every1. I heard the finals was very intense

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I never said I was going to take part of this.
Oh you said you couldn't do it because you were working on the weekend..........I just assumed since it's not just over the weekend you would be in. If you don't want to play that bad, I can just take you out.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I reckon the finalist'll be Chok and Ryoko, though my money's on Ryoko to win.

10I HATE DIALUPZ
I bet one or the other wont be a finalist because they will get such a ****ty connection with someone that they will somehow manage to lose.

I can see something like that happening pretty easily with Ryoko as he seems to attack with exact precision and that's **** impossible to do with a horribly bad connection.

..Prediction can only get you so far. ^=^ You guys have fun buffering your ftilts

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Im going to suck terribly in ths online tourney believe me. My connection sucks i cant even ftilt lock but w/e its just for fun so its ok. The Great leon is my opponent hmmm.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
ROFL I get Ryoko!?

I'm gonna get SO ownd. Sooooo OWNNNDDDDD.

Also,

Hey guys, I've never played a tourney before, or even a truly experienced player, so can someone explain what things like "winner of 1/16 plays winner of 3/14" mean? I get it apart from those numbers.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Well Ryoko kicked my ***. Didn't win once.

The best I got was him to last stock at 86%.

I got threestocked twice I think. Maybe once. lol.

I never really bothered with the f-tilt locks online since all my online play was for friendlies. To the person that has to fight him next, BEWARE the f-tilt lock.

Top Bottom