• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Online Tournament(2nd Round is up!)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I updated the bracket. Since Tristan isn't playing I defaulted Switch to the next round. I don't know if Switch still wants to participate so i'll pm him to see if he minds a replacement, seeing as how he hasn't posted in this thread.

I also defaulted Leon to the next round because TLMSheikant hasn't been heard from in a while.

Good luck to everyone and have fun.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
thx for props chok i'll do my best

now if Werekills internet would only work heh, we did manage to play friendlies once

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
last night i was playing ssb and i got DK to like 90% with only fire jump punches

TLM u can take my place if u wat but i see youre reppin the TL now so whatevs

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I won't be able to play my match until Sunday night at the earliest since I'm going home for Thanksgiving and I don't have a Wii. Hopefully I'll still have a little bit of time to play you when I get back Ryoko.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hmmm.........i think this died? Lol. Online tournaments are always hard to set up, it was a good idea though.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
ppl probably just busy over thanksgiving, werekill and i should play soon...like early next week maybe

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
yea hes tough needless to say...i'd consider myself lucky if i didn't have to face him heh

still havin connection issues w/ Werekill...

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
so...thats one match so far, whats the status on the others?
I guess they'll get played eventually XD

Alopex

Smash Ace
For the sake of progress, I'll give this a bump. I hate things that aren't finished once they've started.

Top Bottom