• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Online Tournament(2nd Round is up!)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Bracket: 2nd Round

1st Pool:
1.ScaryLB59
vs.
3.Ryoko yaksa

5.Switch
vs.
7. The Great leon

2nd Pool:

15. Jackie Rabbit
vs.
13. Werekill

6.Marsulas
vs.
8.KRD Sonic

Ruleset:
Best 2/3 for the first and second rounds
3 stock
1st game is on an agreed upon nuetral, then the loser of that game gets stage choice and if the first person loses, they get stage choice.
Zelda is allowed but you must start out as Sheik
You have two weeks to play your match, then you will be defaulted.
I'm truly sorry if I left anyone out.
Everyone have fun!

Tristan_win

Not dead.
...Online matches should only be played as friendlies.

Nothing more.

Other then that I'm all for fighting some more sheik players online just leave me a shout out on my allisbrawl account and odds are I'll get back to you.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Of course this wouldn't be a indicator of who has the best Sheik, just a little something we can do for fun. Also might help out everyone on the boards. Even online you pick up something different and you learn from playing different opponents.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So that's 3 people? Looking for around 10-16 before I start this up.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Sheik is really hard to play with lag.

I'd definitely be interested, but I'd have to test my connection or something.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
10 to 16 ._.'

Clearly you don't realize how many Sheik users there really are.

Having like 16 sheik mains join would be like half of the online populous
Well 8 people have already posted in this thread........I do realize the lack of Sheik players, I think i'm the only one on the allisbrawl ladder(or at least I haven't ran into one) and they're are only a few who go to offline tournaments.

Also, maybe to make this more interesting we could get most of them recorded? Could be a neat little project that we all could benefit from.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
A Sheik-only tournament isn't worth watching.
It is a gay fest..... Sheik mirrors consist of who can ftilt first and they can become pretty mundane. Oh well I don't have recording equipment anyways so unless somebody volunteers you won't have to worry about it.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I'm already in two online tournies, so idk. It's troublesome to get the matches all done. It'd be nice to see how far I get though.... Probably won't join, but maybe.

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
I would, but I hate Sheik dittos. Pretty much going for F-Tilts at low percents. Then it goes down to see who can land an F-Tilt first, and if you can edgeguard properly.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'm actually borrowing my friend's Wii since I still haven't gotten one of my own yet.

Let me kno when this happens, I'm actually pretty down to join, but I think someone else will have to host cause I know my connection will probably be well below par.

Using Sheik online will be brand new to me, definitely don't see myself getting really far.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Ok so far we have:

For sure:
ScaryLB59
Choknater
Exia 00
Hixxy
Switch
Marsulas
The Great Leon
Rinoh
KRD Sonic

Maybe:
LordoftheMorning
Tristan_Win
Conclusively
East
JackieRabbit
SinkingHigher
TLMSheikant

If your on the "maybe" list and would like to really be in.......say so. That's 16 people if everyone plays.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
make a bracket

its not like we all have to sit down and play it out

and wifi + sheik dittoes pretty much means this is for ****s

KRDsonic

Smash Master
It is a gay fest..... Sheik mirrors consist of who can ftilt first and they can become pretty mundane. Oh well I don't have recording equipment anyways so unless somebody volunteers you won't have to worry about it.
I have recording equipment :p I just always forget what I have ready to upload usually so I forget to upload a lot of stuff.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Zelda only being used for ko's sounds rather lame, then again this is a Sheik tournament. Zelda would make this rather interesting however so I don't care if she's used. She's technically one of Sheiks move so i'm going to say she's allowed but you must start out as Sheik(whatever that's worth).

So now we have:

For sure:
ScaryLB59
Choknater
Exia 00
Hixxy
Switch
Marsulas
The Great Leon
Rinoh
KRD Sonic
TLMSheikant
RyokoYaksa

Maybe:
LordoftheMorning
Tristan_Win
Conclusively
East
JackieRabbit
SinkingHigher

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol it's cool, i was just wondering. sometimes it just makes things easier. i might do it! there, i said it, so no one get on my case if i'm feeling lazy and wifi lag makes me want to do a zelda usmash : )

anyway

let's get this started, it sounds fun

no lag johns when i beat yall ^_^ (i lag terribly)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I actually had this Saturday/Sunday in mind.......everyone let me know if that's good for you. Hmmm, seeing as how were adding Zelda to the mix, would anyone be opposed to inviting some of the Zelda mains to join?

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I actually had this Saturday/Sunday in mind.......everyone let me know if that's good for you. Hmmm, seeing as how were adding Zelda to the mix, would anyone be opposed to inviting some of the Zelda mains to join?
='( well I guess I can't do it then since I'm the weekend ***** at my job.

and I got mix feeling about inviting the Zeldas

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
I'm not sure about entering this. I'd love to back up my talk but I kinda hate WiFi and declared that I wouldn't use Z/S anymore on it. =/ And I also despise dittos. But put me on the "maybe" list please, I'll see how things go. Oh, and as for the Zelda issue, I use them about equally in a normal match. Oh and btw, dittos aren't alone an accurate measure of skill. Nor is WiFi. xD But that's common knowladge, just thought I'd through it out there.

Top Bottom